Blain's Testimony

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

student

Jul 20, 2010
Healing is an awesome gift, but Blaine, don't limit God. Praying in tongues is awesome too! He needs a warrior. Tongues is a wonderful way to stand in the gap and pray for others in a voice Satan can't understand. -student

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
It was just something to think about when you find yourself drained because of your interactions with others.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Besides, I was right on the other thing, which you didn't believe at first either, right Blain? :)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Healing is an awesome gift, but Blaine, don't limit God. Praying in tongues is awesome too! He needs a warrior. Tongues is a wonderful way to stand in the gap and pray for others in a voice Satan can't understand. -student
Don't worry I don't limit God I was never any one thing for him I will be whatever he desires whenever he needs it even if it's not in my initial gifts. I am not a healer nor a teacher not a warrior nor prophet I am not a servant nor am I prayer warrior I am anything he requires at any given moment. However healing is one gift I have coveted more than the others mainly because of my nature

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Besides, I was right on the other thing, which you didn't believe at first either, right Blain? :)
lol true it took me a while to realize what you said was right sadly I am a slow learner XD

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Slow and steady wins the race!

Love you bro.

C

Cerwin

Wow Blain...when people read this for the first time, its like too hard to believe. Not the part that people can be cruel, we know THAT. The part that you could suffer through this much and seem "normal". What I mean by "normal" is you interact with people without bitterness, you've never become "hardened" and hateful. For brain damage you seem to write so well and oddly, you seem wise beyond your years. (I just now realized your so young!) I'm guessing you might be a writer. How exactly do you have brain damage? Because you seem more together than most people and way more mentally stable than a lot of people in your age group. I too, was used and treated with cruelty from my mom before she signed me over as ward of the State in California at the age of 9. I think Jesus really watches over kids when parents don't love them anymore. I REALLY thinks He steps in, and protects us some. Look at you...your a miracle ! People who doubt need only look at you. Pastors have said the same of me . Your testimony is beautiful and I thank you for sharing it. Praise Jesus !

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Wow Blain...when people read this for the first time, its like too hard to believe. Not the part that people can be cruel, we know THAT. The part that you could suffer through this much and seem "normal". What I mean by "normal" is you interact with people without bitterness, you've never become "hardened" and hateful. For brain damage you seem to write so well and oddly, you seem wise beyond your years. (I just now realized your so young!) I'm guessing you might be a writer. How exactly do you have brain damage? Because you seem more together than most people and way more mentally stable than a lot of people in your age group. I too, was used and treated with cruelty from my mom before she signed me over as ward of the State in California at the age of 9. I think Jesus really watches over kids when parents don't love them anymore. I REALLY thinks He steps in, and protects us some. Look at you...your a miracle ! People who doubt need only look at you. Pastors have said the same of me . Your testimony is beautiful and I thank you for sharing it. Praise Jesus !
My brain damage makes it where i am not able to understand things as well as others I have a learning disability and also my mind cannot handle to much info at a time and if things begin to get to mentally difficult my brain just shuts down. I do have a writers heart for sure i can speak my deepest thoughts and feelings and who i truly am in written form as for that wisdom you speak that was given to me by God himself the closer he and i became the more he gave me.
I don't really know why i never contained any bitterness from my parents and from my life I suppose it's just how God made me I have always been known to have a child's heart not in the immature way but the innocent and adorable way which certainly explains why when I am with god all i see is a small little adoring child playing with father lol Perhaps it's because of that child like heart he gave me that no bitterness or anger entered into my heart.

Jesus does look after children like this I have heard of many such stories but have even seen it many times in my life as well, there were many times when i should have been hurt severely or even killed and it didn't happen. I am so sorry you had to go through what you did, parents who do these things to their kids shouldn't have had kids in the first place but honestly I think they do these things because when they see their kids they see themselves. I think at least my parents did what they did out of self hate and not having anyone to take it out on

C

Cerwin

One good thing is you found a foster home and was in a position to graduate. I was in a few but the dads were pervs. One foster sister tried to tell the authorities that he was coming into our bedrooms at night, but who's going to believe a teenage girls accusations over a fine upstanding member of society with all that money to donate too? Me and her finally ran off and I was determined to not get caught this time. I don't know what happened to her. We both were 14. Jesus HAD to be with me too ! Just like you Blain. After all these years I read and meet someone with a miracle like mine ! I don't think you know what your sharing of your story means to me. I look back and know so many never made it. They couldn't cross over, they couldn't even try..they felt worthless and some died in their agony with addictions. But Jesus was always was there for them too but for some reason they didn't see Him, didn't reach out to His hand, had no faith even in themselves OR Him. But you, look at you ...and He's not done with you yet young man. I believe your brain damage will be healed over time. I too had damage with seizures almost every day . In my 20's the seizures became a LITTLE more controlled, but surely not enough to drive. In my 30's 2 years had gone by without a seizure with my meds and I got my first drivers licence. Then a seizure here and there, but nothing big. Its been 20 years now without one ! Praise Jesus ! I still take meds and scar tissue is STILL there from the fall ...but no seizures ! Yes, I believe so much that you will see even more miracles to testify about, and it will be glorious ! You will write a book then too, I hope !

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
One good thing is you found a foster home and was in a position to graduate. I was in a few but the dads were pervs. One foster sister tried to tell the authorities that he was coming into our bedrooms at night, but who's going to believe a teenage girls accusations over a fine upstanding member of society with all that money to donate too? Me and her finally ran off and I was determined to not get caught this time. I don't know what happened to her. We both were 14. Jesus HAD to be with me too ! Just like you Blain. After all these years I read and meet someone with a miracle like mine ! I don't think you know what your sharing of your story means to me. I look back and know so many never made it. They couldn't cross over, they couldn't even try..they felt worthless and some died in their agony with addictions. But Jesus was always was there for them too but for some reason they didn't see Him, didn't reach out to His hand, had no faith even in themselves OR Him. But you, look at you ...and He's not done with you yet young man. I believe your brain damage will be healed over time. I too had damage with seizures almost every day . In my 20's the seizures became a LITTLE more controlled, but surely not enough to drive. In my 30's 2 years had gone by without a seizure with my meds and I got my first drivers licence. Then a seizure here and there, but nothing big. Its been 20 years now without one ! Praise Jesus ! I still take meds and scar tissue is STILL there from the fall ...but no seizures ! Yes, I believe so much that you will see even more miracles to testify about, and it will be glorious ! You will write a book then too, I hope !
Yes even with all I have been through when people tell me how no one should ever go through what I did I brush it away because I know many people have and still do go through much worse. I more than most people know what true pain is what it's like to be uncared about and unloved and to not matter I more than most people know just how cruel and evil the hearts of man can be and how harsh life can be. But it's specifically because i know of all this that I am able to understand connect to and help to heal others who have known the same. my testimony is not about me nor is it for me in any way just as it has impacted your heart it has impacted almost all who have read it, God has used my life's story to help heal the inner wounds of others and to make that spark inside their hearts and souls which is exactly what my hearts deepest desire is so it's kind of funny how he used my life's story to do exactly what i long to do the most.

As for my brain damage I could care less if it's ever healed or not, true enough my brain damage makes it where i can likely never live on my own and because of it I am weak many ways of the world I cannot do a lot of what normal people can and will likely have to always have living support and someone to help take care of me but perhaps this is exactly how it needs to be because while I was made weak in the ways of the world he made me strong in his

Boots1

Sep 16, 2017
Awesome testimony Blain,
A light snatched from darkness.
God keeps his word.

jesussavesbro7

Jan 5, 2016
wow praise JESUS you got through this. I was raised by my grandparents having money thrown in my face all the time, sent to boarding school what i wanted but it turned out a nightmare, bullied and treated badly. God brought forgivness and love in the end, He had me and my enemies forgive eachother. 16 years brought me a Godly man who i married <333 17 years later 1997-2014 God reunited all my family <3333 We have a FAITHFUL GOD. And God healed me from pre cancer <333 so I love JESUS. And you saw i dealt with ocd but JESUS HEALED ME FROM THAT.

sls

Jan 4, 2018
Your story is truly amazing. I'm sorry you went through all those horrible, unthinkable things. My heart was hurting for you reading this. Look at all you have been through God is done with you yet. Your story, your life, your pain, your struggles will encourage lots of people. I can see the kind, loving, forgiving person you are through reading this. I'm praying for you! Thank you for sharing your testimony. May God bless you always. Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Romans 8:18 - For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
[QUOTE
Lately I have really been stressing about money and about making more of myself and my friend Andrew says I am not going anywhere in life and that I need to get a career and not be on cc all the time ( he really hates me being on cc) basically he said I have no future and I haven't grown at all in the past two years. This got me worried and I have been stressing about my future and about a job and a career but anything I try I either don't have the skills or it's to much for my mind to handle and I was going into a deep depression.][/QUOTE] This is not good, Blain, not so sure you should call Andrew " a friend"? The Bible says we will know them by the fruits they bear, AND HIS FRUIT STINKS.

But then as I was going on my walk where God and I always talk I thought of something, when I am on cc or just spending time with God and living life how my heart has always lead me to i am full of joy and peace there's life in me and my heart somehow instinctively knows the way to go I just know that God and i are on the path we are to go, but when I am thinking about jobs money and basically making it in this world like everyone else i am full of stress worry uncertainty and other things that make everything so hard.
[QUOTEI then remembered that the fruits of the spirit are joy peace and love and these fruits are very abundant in me when I live life as my heart leads me][/QUOTE]

I URGE YOU BLAIN TO FOLLOW YOUR HEART!!!

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Your story is truly amazing. I'm sorry you went through all those horrible, unthinkable things. My heart was hurting for you reading this. Look at all you have been through God is done with you yet. Your story, your life, your pain, your struggles will encourage lots of people. I can see the kind, loving, forgiving person you are through reading this. I'm praying for you! Thank you for sharing your testimony. May God bless you always. Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Romans 8:18 - For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
Thank you for such kind words but I cannot take any credit, the title may be Blain's testimony but in all honesty it's God'snot mine I am simply the tool he used to show it. Even with all I have been through and even with the things I continue to go through all I ask of him is to use me to impact and help mend and build up the hearts of others and that is a testimony that I hope one day he and I will look back on and know that we gave it our all

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
[QUOTE
Lately I have really been stressing about money and about making more of myself and my friend Andrew says I am not going anywhere in life and that I need to get a career and not be on cc all the time ( he really hates me being on cc) basically he said I have no future and I haven't grown at all in the past two years. This got me worried and I have been stressing about my future and about a job and a career but anything I try I either don't have the skills or it's to much for my mind to handle and I was going into a deep depression.]
This is not good, Blain, not so sure you should call Andrew " a friend"? The Bible says we will know them by the fruits they bear, AND HIS FRUIT STINKS.

[QUOTEI then remembered that the fruits of the spirit are joy peace and love and these fruits are very abundant in me when I live life as my heart leads me][/QUOTE]

I URGE YOU BLAIN TO FOLLOW YOUR HEART!!![/QUOTE]
Don't worry my friend I intend to. You know I was talking to God today after a dispute with my family who once again were attacking me and my family has always tried to bring me down and have always treated me like I was an immature incapable idiot they have no idea who I really am and yet talk to me as if they know me and that I just need to be quiet and listen because I don't know how things work. Sadly my family is not the kind of people you can reason with and I am like the black sheep of the family they all are judgmental unkind self centered and while they are all smart and are all able to have jobs and live their lives they are the total opposite of me.

They also have told me how I am not going anywhere in life because I don't follow the status quo, I don't have a job I am unable to live on my own I don't have a self built and self sustained life which means according to them I am failing in life. But after all this and after a massive breakdown from my family and how they think of me I was talking to God about all of this and I thought to myself( or rather to him) It is true I am not not like most people in almost every way and true enough as much as i wish I could be like everyone else with a job and self sustaining life I simply cannot at least for now. but what if that is irrelevant in having a successful life?

I mean my very reason of existence isn't about having a job or having the life of the every day joe it's to help others and to be used by God in any way possible, it is to help others to grow and become closer to god and to form a deeper connection with his heart and it is to grow strong in love and in him so I can in turn help others to become strong and pass the torch of helping others to do the same. so what if having a successful life isn't what my family thinks it is? My family could never understand the words I am speaking now, they would laugh and call me childish and immature and that I need to grow up and get out of fantasy land but I only know to follow my heart and in all honesty as much as I love my family I may have to leave them behind and move forward with God and hope and pray that one day they can try to understand me and walk the path that God wants them to.

Sep 19, 2017
You are certainly far more important in the eyes of God then you can even imagine! Dont ever think your not good enough are smart enough or anything enough .... God has an amazing plan for you and then one day you will shine ike the starts in Heaven. Bless you and thank you for your testimony !!! Yes i do read testimonies and will pray for you my friend :)