It's another one of those empty nights.
The loneliness sets in pretty quick. On nights like these, I wish for a friend to talk to. I just want to be me, and have someone to accept that. I wanna be free to express myself and not feel judged. I'm tired of trying to be a "good boy".
I wish I had "Katy" back. She was a good friend. But people grow apart.
The best I can do is just wait this feeling out. At least I'm not thinking about killing myself.
Wish I could phone someone who was close to me.
Been so guarded, and pushed away so many people...
Meh.
This feeling wont last.
The loneliness sets in pretty quick. On nights like these, I wish for a friend to talk to. I just want to be me, and have someone to accept that. I wanna be free to express myself and not feel judged. I'm tired of trying to be a "good boy".
I wish I had "Katy" back. She was a good friend. But people grow apart.
The best I can do is just wait this feeling out. At least I'm not thinking about killing myself.
Wish I could phone someone who was close to me.
Been so guarded, and pushed away so many people...
Meh.
This feeling wont last.