Blessed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Futurepoet
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

Futurepoet

Guest
I am blessed with many things, but I am very blessed to have found this site and pray that it keeps helping me the way it has. I have through alot and I continue to go through the same trials it seems without change in situation, but always a change in attitude. I have had to go through many of these trials on my own but i am very blessed to have people on here who I am ble to talk some things out. I thaank god for that every day. It makes me realize how much a little website can help/bless a person.
Future poet