Blessings to all from South Australia

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mark47Oz

Jun 4, 2021
Hi, I'm a new member here. I'm Catholic (please don't hate on me for that) and like any Christian, I love our risen Lord Jesus, I read the bible, I pray and I enjoy fellowship with anyone who loves God.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hi, I'm a new member here. I'm Catholic (please don't hate on me for that) and like any Christian, I love our risen Lord Jesus, I read the bible, I pray and I enjoy fellowship with anyone who loves God.
Hello Mark, we are delighted to have you join our family here at Christian Chat. Most members here do not "hate" Catholics. There will always be those who are self righteous, who point their fingers at others. Our Heavenly Father is concerned with what is in a person's heart, not the person's "religion" or good works. You are very welcome here!

South Australia is a very beautiful state: Adelaide, the Clare and Barossa Valleys (the scenery, not the wine!) and then there is Coober Pedy. I have visited CP when the wind was blowing hard, when the visibility was near zero as if I were in a different world. Because of the heat, we stayed at a motel underground. Many of the restaurants and the barber shop are underground. We never found any opals.

We look forward to chatting with you. Welcome, Mark!:)

Mark47Oz

Jun 4, 2021
. Our Heavenly Father is concerned with what is in a person's heart, not the person's "religion" or good works.
Amen to that!

And thankyou for your warm welcome.

Yes South Australia is quite lovely. Adelaide is known colloquially as the 'City of churches' because of the proliferation of the many denominations in the early days of it being built. I live on another part of South Australia that is not well known but also has amazing vineyards, is home to Australia's first Saint and and amazing blue coloured lake.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hey Mark, Welcome to Christian Chat😀!

No hate here, glad you Love Our Lord and Savior and King (as well as God and The Holy Spirit of course).
Great to have you here. May God Bless you and your time here🙂.

Mark47Oz

Jun 4, 2021
Hey Mark, Welcome to Christian Chat😀!

No hate here, glad you Love Our Lord and Savior and King (as well as God and The Holy Spirit of course).
Great to have you here. May God Bless you and your time here🙂.
Praise be God and Yes, I love Jesus, and the Trinity. I've seen and heard many wonders in their name.

May the Grace of our loving father be with you, may the salvation of Christ be upon you and may the Holy Spirit kindle the fire of love within your heart always!

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Praise be God and Yes, I love Jesus, and the Trinity. I've seen and heard many wonders in their name.

May the Grace of our loving father be with you, may the salvation of Christ be upon you and may the Holy Spirit kindle the fire of love within your heart always!
Thank you very much Mark, truly.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Welcome Mark.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Welcome to CC.
Be aware that Catholicism is mostly rejected by the users on this site. Also the sites official stance is "Catholic is not Christian". There have been numerous, lengthy threads battling it out over Catholicism. Pretty much constantly. Many have claimed most here seem to hate Catholics.
That's not to say Catholics aren't allowed, but expect backlash for claiming it. Or teaching anything that follows Catholic based teachings.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and have you joining the fellowship here at CC:) There are a lot of good non-judgmental Christians here so hope you will feel at home. God bless and keep you!

Mark47Oz

Jun 4, 2021
Nice to meet you and have you joining the fellowship here at CC:) There are a lot of good non-judgmental Christians here so hope you will feel at home. God bless and keep you!
Thankyou and may the love and peace of our saviour Jesus Christ be upon you too!

de-emerald

May 8, 2021

May the grace of our loving father also be with you to mark.

Welcome to cc :)

May the lord bless you and keep you for ever and ever and ever

woppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:)

Mark47Oz

Jun 4, 2021
Welcome to CC.
Be aware that Catholicism is mostly rejected by the users on this site. Also the sites official stance is "Catholic is not Christian". There have been numerous, lengthy threads battling it out over Catholicism. Pretty much constantly. Many have claimed most here seem to hate Catholics.
That's not to say Catholics aren't allowed, but expect backlash for claiming it. Or teaching anything that follows Catholic based teachings.
Thankyou for your welcome.

It is a shame that hearts and minds are closed to Catholicism in such a way. I'm not here to try and change anyone's beliefs, but rather share a common love for Christ.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Thankyou for your welcome.

It is a shame that hearts and minds are closed to Catholicism in such a way. I'm not here to try and change anyone's beliefs, but rather share a common love for Christ.
I admit I view them as different as well. But I also don't feel a need to go after people who are Catholics.
But the behaviors on this site aren't limited to Catholics. Many (but not all) here seem to view being a Christian as being part of an elite group of superiors and anyone outside this group is to be looked down upon and attacked and viewed as an enemy.

Mark47Oz

Jun 4, 2021
May the grace of our loving father also be with you to mark.

Welcome to cc :)

May the lord bless you and keep you for ever and ever and ever

woppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:)
Thankyou very much. And may the
I admit I view them as different as well. But I also don't feel a need to go after people who are Catholics.
But the behaviors on this site aren't limited to Catholics. Many (but not all) here seem to view being a Christian as being part of an elite group of superiors and anyone outside this group is to be looked down upon and attacked and viewed as an enemy.
I would like to share something with you from a prophet in our church. It sums up my personal belief about different denominations and different religions altogether.

"Members of all faiths are equal before God. God rules over each faith just like a sovereign over his kingdom. In the world, all religions are not the same because all people have not complied with the commandments of God. They reject and disparage them."

Especially that first line. I believe we're all equal before God. That and following his commandments are what is of importance. Therefore denomination does not matter. Our love and obedience to Jesus is what matters and furthermore it makes us all equals.

So in a nutshell, yes Catholics have different viewpoints on some things and 'extra' beliefs in other areas, but before God we're the same as you and every other Christian.