Blessings!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ServantLemon

New member
Jun 27, 2018
5
8
3
27
I just signed up on this earlier today! I'm so excited to converse with my brothers and sisters in the Lord! Remember that the Joy of the Lord is our strength!! Be Blessed you all!
 
Welcome aboard, friend! Nice to meet you. I’m glad you’re here. This is a great place to share, and feel free to tell about yourself or your thoughts with us. Looking forward to hearing from you. Have a blessed stay!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and MrH59
Hello ServantLemon, welcome top CC. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

glittering-welcome-smiley-emoticon.gif

90bcceb9416208f7887cf99f6cf0ccbd.gif
 
Hello ServantLemon, Greetings in Jesus Name, welcome to CC. Glad to have you here. Hope to see you around the forums! :)

Lemons are great and taste good!

Blessings ❤️9F410083-1B9E-4093-9110-F0EE8EEC193D.jpeg