BLM protesters burning bibles

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

Fundamental

So if I understand you correctly you're saying:
"Burning bibles is good. It's free speech! But burning crosses is bad. No free speech for the KKK!"

And that's kind of my point. You're not really for free speech. You're just using "free speech" as cover to promote an anti-christian agenda. If you were actually for free speech, you'd be defending KKK cross burnings just as vigorously as your bible burnings.
It’s not about those bible alone bro. It’s about the entire picture. Forces behind these people using propaganda to stir up the mass. They manipulate the news to speak of racism to cause division. Race wars and division is a perfect game for the ones losing the elections prior to the endgame. What do they have to lose? We’ve seen this with nazi Germany and now we see it in America. Antifa and BLM are using same tactics as “brownshirts” before rising to power.
I strongly believe Germany took revenge on the world by opening European borders receiving only young adult male. Which were for a huge part jihadi soldiers. We are silenced to speak about it or labeled all those nice terms while young girls are being raped and murdered.

It’s time we become westerns again and recognize we were doing it far better then those requiring action and changes. Where are their parents teaching them they can’t have it their way always? Where are their parents educating them? Not everyone needs the state to dictate how to live. We simply want freedom and that our votes are respected wether one disagrees or not.

Jul 9, 2020
The KKK used to burn crosses on black people's front yards to racially intimidate them. So no that doesn't fall under free speech
Also I didn't say burning Bibles is a good thing. I said burning your own property isn't a
crime
Nicely played! An artful dodge! I bet most people reading would give you the win for that response. But don't think I didn't notice that you still failed failed to answer the question. :cool: If you want to protect my right to burn bibles with the "free speech" defense, then you must also protect my right to burn crosses. It doesn't matter what someone else did 100 years ago. If you defend my right to do one and not the other, then you're just using free speech as a weapon to further your ends.

The fact that it isn't a crime is only important in that it shows that the law is being used as a weapon.

Free speech is a weapon.
Freedom of religion is a weapon.
Tolerance is a weapon.
Anti-Christians use all these and more to gain a foothold in the culture. To gain standing in the society. As they gain power, then suddenly these freedoms will evaporate.

Jul 9, 2020
It’s not about those bible alone bro. It’s about the entire picture. Forces behind these people using propaganda to stir up the mass. They manipulate the news to speak of racism to cause division. Race wars and division is a perfect game for the ones losing the elections prior to the endgame. What do they have to lose? We’ve seen this with nazi Germany and now we see it in America. Antifa and BLM are using same tactics as “brownshirts” before rising to power.
I strongly believe Germany took revenge on the world by opening European borders receiving only young adult male. Which were for a huge part jihadi soldiers. We are silenced to speak about it or labeled all those nice terms while young girls are being raped and murdered.

It’s time we become westerns again and recognize we were doing it far better then those requiring action and changes. Where are their parents teaching them they can’t have it their way always? Where are their parents educating them? Not everyone needs the state to dictate how to live. We simply want freedom and that our votes are respected wether one disagrees or not.
I totally agree with you in regards to what's happening now. I agree the bible burning is just a symptom. Where I disagree with you and PC123 is equating it with Nazi Germany. I can see why you're doing that. And at one time I would have made those same equivocations. It's just that I've done quite a bit of study on this subject and the more I dig, the more I realize how much misinformation/disinformation there is out there. The winners do write the history books. The truth is not as simple as that. Not saying I love Hitler or anything like that. I hate what he did, but for different reasons than most people hate him.

The European immigration crisis is nothing less than an invasion. Because there is no difference between a military invasion and large scale immigration. They both answer the simple question of who is in charge. However, I don't think it's the Germans that are taking revenge on Europe so much as the globalists taking revenge on Germany and the whole of Christendom.

R

Renewal

This is nothing new, you only had to read what they put out about themselves and what they represented. They are an ungodly organization. I only hope that some of them will see the error of all this and what it really is their doing and turn to GOD and Christ.

F

Fundamental

I totally agree with you in regards to what's happening now. I agree the bible burning is just a symptom. Where I disagree with you and PC123 is equating it with Nazi Germany. I can see why you're doing that. And at one time I would have made those same equivocations. It's just that I've done quite a bit of study on this subject and the more I dig, the more I realize how much misinformation/disinformation there is out there. The winners do write the history books. The truth is not as simple as that. Not saying I love Hitler or anything like that. I hate what he did, but for different reasons than most people hate him.

The European immigration crisis is nothing less than an invasion. Because there is no difference between a military invasion and large scale immigration. They both answer the simple question of who is in charge. However, I don't think it's the Germans that are taking revenge on Europe so much as the globalists taking revenge on Germany and the whole of Christendom.
But it is of the nazi to change news images to stir up the masses. What was the cause of this ? An arrest that was willingly placed out of context. They only released the full images after persecution. We should persecute those putting those images out of context and causing billions of dollars on damage.

You may not agree, but I know that history too well. It is pure fascism. Democrats lose elections they stir up the masses. Hitler lost his elections so he stirred up the masses to win next elections. Democrats should not use race in their political debates as they are related to the KKK.

Jul 9, 2020
But it is of the nazi to change news images to stir up the masses. What was the cause of this ? An arrest that was willingly placed out of context. They only released the full images after persecution. We should persecute those putting those images out of context and causing billions of dollars on damage.

You may not agree, but I know that history too well. It is pure fascism. Democrats lose elections they stir up the masses. Hitler lost his elections so he stirred up the masses to win next elections. Democrats should not use race in their political debates as they are related to the KKK.
I think we're on the same side. I'm not going to argue with you over something that happened almost 100 years ago. The focus of this thread is that BLM is anti-Christian and with that I wholeheartedly agree. I probably shouldn't have even brought it up. Sometimes I sperge out on stuff that I don't need to. :unsure:

sherryt

Jul 26, 2019
Right. The Bibles were their property so it's not a crime to burn your own property.
No loss of life, no one was hurt so...meh
A question: How do we know the Bibles were their own property? Could they have possibly been stolen for the specific purpose of burning them? Yes, why would they destroy their own property? Destroying someone else's is their M.O. I disagree "no one was hurt so...." There were and are injuries nightly. I am not sure what you read or tv station you might watch but CNN - MSNBC does not show the murders, looters, rioting, injuries etc.

F

Fundamental

I think we're on the same side. I'm not going to argue with you over something that happened almost 100 years ago. The focus of this thread is that BLM is anti-Christian and with that I wholeheartedly agree. I probably shouldn't have even brought it up. Sometimes I sperge out on stuff that I don't need to. :unsure:
We are on the same side bro. We can disagree and still get along. But if you truly know your history, you would see that antifa and BLM are stirred up by the same forces once behind the nazi. Hitler was a pawn and grew too big. He was in occult societies and it is the people behind the scenes that are using the same tactics as the people behind the scene back then.

It is not BLM or antifa. It’s the ignorance of people that follow the images they are being fed without scaling them on the Holy Bible. If we watch our news through the Holy Spirit we would see how staged it all is. Just as it was prior to WW2. Censorship, out of context news, cutting and pasting, ... It is not of a free and open society but of regimes as Hitler. Also the partnership with China of our countries today should paint an image. It is no different then collaborating with the nazi prior to WW2. Yet again....

If we truly dig deeper, we see the same ingredients are being used. It’s just another story.
People behind the scenes have not changed. Killing the dictator does not end their reign. They fund both sides by the way.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I wonder if the people who are losing their minds over this same opinion if they were burning any other religious text?

Jul 9, 2020
I wonder if the people who are losing their minds over this same opinion if they were burning any other religious text?
A perfectly legit question...
Again, I suspect I will answer differently than most, but here's my opinion at this point in my life:

1. I'm not losing my mind about it.
2. I wouldn't care if other religion's text's were burned, because I no longer believe in religious freedom. It doesn't work. We've tried it and failed. DIVERSITY + PROXIMITY = WAR. Make Christians live in Christian nations. Make Muslims live in Muslim nations. Make Atheists live in Atheist nations. And make Jews live in Israel. Mixing is a fail. I hate to say it, but it's obviously true. It only leads to conflict.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Well we know there's at least one here who doesn't care BLM is burning Bibles.
Why would anyone buy something just to burn it? Really?
Because you can't burn it if you don't own it!

Well, unless you're an out of control losing your mind radical who sets fire to businesses that serve your community. Just to protest maltreatment of someone you don't know.

Lets see.

Dear BLM, I double dog dare ya! Burn the Koran!

(*waits)

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Hey @Dude653 u like my statues...

Captain James Cook. A huge colonial explorer. He invented this salute which the Nazis later adopted
8957256-3x4-xlarge.jpg

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
@Dude653 U no like... What about this statue...

Christ the redeemer... Rio De Janeiro Brasil... Look at how beautiful that is... Its stunning
Its too triggering but i think, don't u... Should we go take it down???

thumb-1920-946722.jpg

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
@Dude653 U no like... What about this statue...

Christ the redeemer... Rio De Janeiro Brasil... Look at how beautiful that is... Its stunning
Its too triggering but i think, don't u... Should we go take it down???

View attachment 220214
Sure why not, as it is actually an image of Cesar Borgia

Jul 9, 2020
@Dude653
I'm curious what your beliefs are? Mind sharing?

BTW,
I suspect that Cesar Borgia thing is a bit of anti-Christian propaganda. But it is interesting.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Sure why not, as it is actually an image of Cesar Borgia
The illegitimate son born of Vanozza Catanei and whose sire was Pope Alexander VI? Not at all. What you said is an old urban legend started by Alexandre Dumas.
The statue of Christ in Brazil is intended to depict the artists imagination of what Christ looked like as he blessed that region. The softly outlined carving of a halo atop the head of the Jesus statue should inform that could never be Cesar Borgia. He was no saint by any means.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Graphic content:

“We have demands and they need to be met … we’re not asking you anything. We’re telling you what’s about to happen with your permission or not. … You can listen to us or you can get ran over.”