L
LeaveittoGod
Guest
Blog Entry #2
Well...not too much exciting happened today. So i guess I'll just start from the beginning.
Me and my brother surprised my dad with some father's day gifts and we later went to his girlfriend's family barbecue for like a father's day celebration thing. Her sister has a son around my age and i was really looking forward to meeting him but they didn't come.
Oh, i forgot something important. I had a near death experience at Walmart today. So as we were leaving the store, a lady in a white car was going about 20 mph in a 5mph zone (considering its a parking lot, duh). However, I was only a few feet away from getting hit by the car. No joke; like maybe 4-5 feet? I would say my life flashed before my eyes but that would be lying. Anyway back to what i was talking about earlier...
I was discussing with my dad's girlfriend about her nephew. I asked (hypothetically speaking) if her nephew happened to be Chandler Riggs (who plays my favortie character on The Walking Dead) then would she make his sister and her family come over. She said, " For you, yes." I also talked to my dad about it too and he doesn't exactly approve of any boys and since it was a water fight he said he probably get my brother with him and team up against him. It was actually pretty funny.
So at the end of the day we are apparently going kayaking, which i didn't know about, however i now have a phobia about going kayaking because of...uh...reasons.
But that just about raps up my day. So it was an eh day
Well...not too much exciting happened today. So i guess I'll just start from the beginning.
Me and my brother surprised my dad with some father's day gifts and we later went to his girlfriend's family barbecue for like a father's day celebration thing. Her sister has a son around my age and i was really looking forward to meeting him but they didn't come.
Oh, i forgot something important. I had a near death experience at Walmart today. So as we were leaving the store, a lady in a white car was going about 20 mph in a 5mph zone (considering its a parking lot, duh). However, I was only a few feet away from getting hit by the car. No joke; like maybe 4-5 feet? I would say my life flashed before my eyes but that would be lying. Anyway back to what i was talking about earlier...
I was discussing with my dad's girlfriend about her nephew. I asked (hypothetically speaking) if her nephew happened to be Chandler Riggs (who plays my favortie character on The Walking Dead) then would she make his sister and her family come over. She said, " For you, yes." I also talked to my dad about it too and he doesn't exactly approve of any boys and since it was a water fight he said he probably get my brother with him and team up against him. It was actually pretty funny.
So at the end of the day we are apparently going kayaking, which i didn't know about, however i now have a phobia about going kayaking because of...uh...reasons.
But that just about raps up my day. So it was an eh day