Blog question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Femalelamb
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

Femalelamb

Guest
Can someone instruct me how to turn of email notifications? I'm getting an email for every comment made on every blog I comment. Eeee gats I do not like that!
 
Settings (top right), General Settings (left side), Default Thread Subscription Mode.
Should have the option on each blog itself to subscribe/unsubscribe.

Though questions on how to use the site would be more fitting in the User2User Tech section than a blog.
 
Thank you for taking the time. I'm still learning to maneuver through the entire site.