D
Dark_Matter
Guest
Romantic Blunder - poem
I'm afraid of you,
you have a bad temper.
Feels violent, hot and invasive,
and you don't let go,
I feel the peer pressure to do
things I don't want to.
Don't want this.
You deliberately hurt me,
and you get angry when
I don't comply to you.
I can't do anything wrong,
because you get angry,
and I do everything wrong,
because you use and hate me.
..That's not love.
you threaten we are done.
Yes, that's what I want,
that we are done.
This is not love.
I can't have a mind of my own,
and I'm not aloud to say no.
I can't have my family,
and be myself?
I love you,
but you hurt me,
and you make me afraid.
If that's what you wanted
then...you win.
Yes I am afraid of you.
So congratulations,
but it will never make
me run to you.
If I can't be myself,
if I can't believe what I believe,
If I can't be allowed to speak,
or even to have an opinion,
or a choice,
then I would rather die,
then be unhappy in
the darkest lie.
So just know,
that to tame a wild heart such as mine,
was never to break me into submission,
but to love me, carefully,
(at least we know you didn't break me).
So gently with a tender heart,
and boldly as a lion,
fearless as a man of God,
that is what I am waiting for.
So though I make mistakes,
I will always dust myself off,
and know, that there is
something better for me.
Sorry if again, I made you angry...
but I don't want this.
I'm afraid of you,
you have a bad temper.
Feels violent, hot and invasive,
and you don't let go,
I feel the peer pressure to do
things I don't want to.
Don't want this.
You deliberately hurt me,
and you get angry when
I don't comply to you.
I can't do anything wrong,
because you get angry,
and I do everything wrong,
because you use and hate me.
..That's not love.
you threaten we are done.
Yes, that's what I want,
that we are done.
This is not love.
I can't have a mind of my own,
and I'm not aloud to say no.
I can't have my family,
and be myself?
I love you,
but you hurt me,
and you make me afraid.
If that's what you wanted
then...you win.
Yes I am afraid of you.
So congratulations,
but it will never make
me run to you.
If I can't be myself,
if I can't believe what I believe,
If I can't be allowed to speak,
or even to have an opinion,
or a choice,
then I would rather die,
then be unhappy in
the darkest lie.
So just know,
that to tame a wild heart such as mine,
was never to break me into submission,
but to love me, carefully,
(at least we know you didn't break me).
So gently with a tender heart,
and boldly as a lion,
fearless as a man of God,
that is what I am waiting for.
So though I make mistakes,
I will always dust myself off,
and know, that there is
something better for me.
Sorry if again, I made you angry...
but I don't want this.