BOLO - seoulsearch and NukePooch

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

All units in the CC forums BE ON THE LOOK OUT (BOLO) for seoulsearch and NukePooch, who have been reported missing for several days now.

Subject #1 - seoulsearch: Female/ Described as petite and lively, with a radiant smile and magnificently flowing black hair.

Subject #2: NukePooch: male/ Very little is known about this subject; however, we do know him to be a very large man, with a possibly hairy back, who looks pretty dashing in a tux.

Both subjects were last seen spreading joy among those who love and miss them.

If subjects are spotted, approach with caution, as some have died laughing in their presence.

That is all.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

hahahaha jullianna! I love it! I felt like i was reading an actual police report!!

Aug 2, 2009
Haha yea nice post! I've wondered myself where they have been hiding.

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
Nuke and Seoul

Sitting in a Tree

K

I

S

S
I
N

G

First comes love

Then comes Marriage

Then comes the Baby in the baby carriage.

grace

Sep 8, 2006
I've spoken to Aaron. He is fine, just enjoying some time for himself. :)

J

Jullianna

ATTN: All units CC
RE: BOLO Update - 2000 hrs.

Possible sightings:

Subject #1: This station received a report of a female CCer detaining random gentlemen in the cologne department at the mall and demanding to sniff their shirts. The female was described as 5.6, approx. 127 lbs, long red ha.....(oops..that was me..nevermind:p :eek:).

Subject #2: This station received a report of a very tall male, head stuck under the hood of a car with back hair dreadlocks protruding from the back of his t-shirt. Subject appeared to be very nervous and mumbling to himself something about fearing a "Nod in Robocop gear".

Subjects #1 and 2 are now wanted for questioning regarding allegations of unauthorized lip-to-lip contact. Subjects are also considered AWOL at this point, as this station has no triplicate R&R request forms on file for either Subject.

That is all.

J

Jullianna

Uh oh...NukePooch is back and I'm soooooooo in trouble! Quick everybody! Hide!!! :)

N

NukePooch

You'd only be in trouble if it all wasn't true.

Which it is.

Especially the 'RoboNod' bit. Scary.

J

Jullianna

Okay...so...where is Nod??? Are we going to have to BOLO her too??? lol

1still_waters

LOL at your BOLO. Maybe they're MIA? Should we call the CIA or FBI? Would they LOL at our BOLO? Dear CIA FBI, BOLO for these 2 but don't LOL or ROFL. They r MIA? TY.

J

Jullianna

THAT AVATAR IS OFF THE CHART AWESOME, STILLY! HAHAHAHA

N

NukePooch

LOL at your BOLO. Maybe they're MIA? Should we call the CIA or FBI? Would they LOL at our BOLO? Dear CIA FBI, BOLO for these 2 but don't LOL or ROFL. They r MIA? TY.
If the MIA becomes ex-MIA do you ex-nay the BOLO? As a former MIA I can ROFL at your BOLO solo since I'm alone. If I wasn't solo then the ROFL might include Seoul and Nod since we all went AWOL together. We went on VAC and took a tour of NASA and ate at IHOP. I had a B.L.T.

Aug 2, 2009
All these ABC's are getting a bit OT IMO.

L8R

Last edited:
I

iraasuup

LOL! Stilly that avatar REALLY did make me LOL.

TY much appreciated.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
All units in the CC forums BE ON THE LOOK OUT (BOLO) for seoulsearch and NukePooch, who have been reported missing for several days now.

Subject #1 - seoulsearch: Female/ Described as petite and lively, with a radiant smile and magnificently flowing black hair.

Subject #2: NukePooch: male/ Very little is known about this subject; however, we do know him to be a very large man, with a possibly hairy back, who looks pretty dashing in a tux.

Both subjects were last seen spreading joy among those who love and miss them.

If subjects are spotted, approach with caution, as some have died laughing in their presence.

That is all.
WOW. I am just thankful that Jullianna assigned the back hair to Nuke. I mean, logging in after being AWOL from CC and finding a post that might read, "BOLO for Seoulsearch... noted for her magnificently flowing BACK hair..." might be a little frightening. (And, only a SLIGHT exaggeration.) :)

Nuke and Seoul

Sitting in a Tree

K

I

S

S
I
N

G

First comes love

Then comes Marriage

Then comes the Baby in the baby carriage.
So I'm guessing Nuke was gone for a bit as well? Yes, it must look bad that we both disappeared at the same time, apparently? But, in order to quench the rumor mill, I want to state that Nuke and I are NOT dating. At least, I mean, I think we aren't.

We AREN'T, right, Nuke? (Just kidding! Besides, I think Nuke Pooch will never get over Brad Pitt enough to allow his heart to soften up to anyone else!) ;)

Seriously though, Liamson's post reminds me of a scary time when I started at the job I have now. Every six months or so, without fail, a certain group of people at work would insist I must be pregnant. I was especially shocked when even the boss's son asked me. I suppose it was because nearly every girl there under 30 (I was under 30 myself at the time... yes, many decades ago) got pregnant at some point and they all just figured it was "my turn."

I told them, "Well, if pregnancy is something you can catch by sitting next to a guy on a bus, then maybe... except, I haven't been on any buses lately, either..."

They then told me the reason they were asking is because they saw me eating Saltine crackers... "A classic 'pregnancy' food!" They insisted. Why yes, how incriminating--silly me, for eating Saltines in public! :p

N

NukePooch

WOW. I am just thankful that Jullianna assigned the back hair to Nuke. I mean, logging in after being AWOL from CC and finding a post that might read, "BOLO for Seoulsearch... noted for her magnificently flowing BACK hair..." might be a little frightening. (And, only a SLIGHT exaggeration.) :)

Now, if it was Nod? Then it'd be spot on.

They then told me the reason they were asking is because they saw me eating Saltine crackers... "A classic 'pregnancy' food!" They insisted. Why yes, how incriminating--silly me, for eating Saltines in public!

Well then, maybe we are both pregnant, because I often eat crackers in public.

So I'm guessing Nuke was gone for a bit as well? Yes, it must look bad that we both disappeared at the same time, apparently? But, in order to quench the rumor mill, I want to state that Nuke and I are NOT dating. At least, I mean, I think we aren't.

We AREN'T, right, Nuke? (Just kidding! Besides, I think Nuke Pooch will never get over Brad Pitt enough to allow his heart to soften up to anyone else!) ;)

Brad Pitt who? No, I'm not dating anyone, Seoul. Our time together up in Liamson's tree was just a one-time thing...but seriously, I don't know any Pitts.

Attachments

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Thank goodness there were no arm pits involved in the above pictures.

I think I would be most interested in the gravy pits... but only if there were biscuits, mashed potatoes, and roast turkey involved as well...

Now THERE'S one for the rumor mill: NUKE POOCH IS PREGNANT!!! Want the proof? I saw him eating Saltines the other day... IN PUBLIC.

And, I promise you, I'm not the... father? Mother? Anonymous donor? I'm not!!! Even though I'm sorely disappointed that the incidence at Liamson's tree, was, according to Nuke, just a fly-by incident. :( NEVER trust someone who agrees to meet you in a treehouse!

Aug 2, 2009
Life is the pitts. (sometimes) Especially if you're Lindsay Lo.. uh, I mean Lindsay Sullivan: :confused: