Bombshell: Moderna Chief Medical Officer Admits MRNA Alters DNA

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheIndianGirl

Based on my limited knowledge of genetics the DNA is contained in the nucleus of the cell. The mRNA does not penetrate into the nucleus of the cell, so I am not sure how the DNA itself is changed. mRNA is transcribed from DNA but then leaves the nucleus. The article states that the operating system is changed; I don't doubt that. The cell is intricate and is made up of many parts that are all part of the "operating system."

Some things can change DNA such as HIV virus (and retroviruses in general). If I was worried about DNA modification I'd be worried about vaccines containing pathogens from these type of viruses.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The mRNA does not penetrate into the nucleus of the cell, so I am not sure how the DNA itself is changed.
mRNA instructs DNA. And if the instructions are wrong or foreign to the body, then that will change what the DNA does, and what the body does. mRNA injections are definitely NOT vaccinations. They are the exact opposite. And everyone is being fooled by all the lies and misinformation that is being sent out daily by the conspirators.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Wow what a credible site. :rolleyes:
So you just don't like all the lies being exposed, is that it? As long as the sheeple were going to the slaughter, everyone was delighted. Now that people are waking up, that is not credible.

Has anything spouted by the powers that be been credible? Anything at all?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Based on my limited knowledge of genetics the DNA is contained in the nucleus of the cell. The mRNA does not penetrate into the nucleus of the cell, so I am not sure how the DNA itself is changed. mRNA is transcribed from DNA but then leaves the nucleus. The article states that the operating system is changed; I don't doubt that. The cell is intricate and is made up of many parts that are all part of the "operating system."

Some things can change DNA such as HIV virus (and retroviruses in general). If I was worried about DNA modification I'd be worried about vaccines containing pathogens from these type of viruses.
Indeed there is a lot of disinformation out there we must do our due diligence. I am still investigating the matter. Here is a link with a mashup of information some of it good some of it not so good please do your own research......

https://nojabforme.info

cv5

Nov 20, 2018