Born Again!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I was saved from the New Age movement exactly 4 weeks and 4 days ago. Jesus continues to give me the most fulfilling connection to the Light that I have ever received for I was being deceived. Yoga is extremely dangerous to a Christians soul and I’m living proof that it is way more than just stretching!!!
Welcome aboard SaraJupitar.. :)
I touched on New Age stuff just before i was given a Bible to read and became a Christian.. From reading your posts i see i never got anywhere near as deep as you did into it.. I remember i was getting a magazine called Nexus each week and reading it.. It had a lot of New Age stuff in it.. It is always good to read about people who have been saved from deception :) Glad you have been liberated from it Sara J.. (y)

Jul 10, 2020
I was saved from the New Age movement exactly 4 weeks and 4 days ago. Jesus continues to give me the most fulfilling connection to the Light that I have ever received for I was being deceived. Yoga is extremely dangerous to a Christians soul and I’m living proof that it is way more than just stretching!!!

God bless you Sara! your testimony it's so needed it, I personally have met people, good kinda people who are seeking some spiritual growth but got. Into yoga and all that witchcraft false doctrine. Share away! Hope we can chat!

ToastAndTea

Jul 31, 2018
Welcome to the site sister. God be with you and bless you. Stay strong and hold fast to the teachings of Jesus.

Jul 10, 2020
Welcome to the site sister. God be with you and bless you. Stay strong and hold fast to the teachings of Jesus.
AMÉN Indeed. The Holy Spirit of our Lord be guiding your ways. Merci brother! I'm so glad for the warm welcoming of you all. I'm here for the learning, sharing growing & creating for the Glory Honor and Praise of our Lord. Hopefully we will be able to chat any other time!

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Well first off, Thank God for his Deep Blessing on your life, Thank God!
Second, a firm Welcome to Christian Chat Miss.
And I have never gotten into yoga, so that is intresting, i had no idea. Something to find out more about sounds like. May God Bless us to be enlightened about yoga through you (if you have already shared more below, then thank you. If not, perhaps you could share more about this for those of us that do not know much about it🙂).
Thank God for delivering you, truly.