Born in sin?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Esmeralda

May 27, 2022
Hello !
I have two lesbian mothers who are married and they conceived me by an artificial insemination.
In addition to that, I am part of a family were drug abuse and mental illnesses are all over the place.
I would like to know:
Was I born in sin?
And if so what can I do to be better?

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Hello !
I have two lesbian mothers who are married and they conceived me by an artificial insemination.
In addition to that, I am part of a family were drug abuse and mental illnesses are all over the place.
I would like to know:
Was I born in sin?
If I were you, I would be concerned about one thing more than anything else in this entire world, and it would be to receive the Spiritual Circumcision of Christ. Nothing else matters until this Spiritual Circumcision has taken place. For, without it, there is no hope of Eternal Life.

Colossians 2:9-15 NLT - "For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body. So you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority. When you came to Christ, you were "circumcised," but not by a physical procedure. Christ performed a spiritual circumcision--the cutting away of your sinful nature. For you were buried with Christ when you were baptized. And with him you were raised to new life because you trusted the mighty power of God, who raised Christ from the dead. You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away. Then God made you alive with Christ, for he forgave all our sins. He canceled the record of the charges against us and took it away by nailing it to the cross. In this way, he disarmed the spiritual rulers and authorities. He shamed them publicly by his victory over them on the cross."

Did you notice that this Circumcision of Christ is necessary for ensuring that a person is complete?

So what is this Spiritual Circumcision? God tells us clearly as he instructed to Ezekiel (twice, as it is also explained in Ezekiel 11):

Ezekiel 36:25-27 NLT - "Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean. Your filth will be washed away, and you will no longer worship idols. And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart. And I will put my Spirit in you so that you will follow my decrees and be careful to obey my regulations."

The above is what is required if you are to "be better." Without a new heart, filth cannot be washed away. Without a new Spirit, there is no hope. The stony, stubborn heart must be replaced with an emotionally tender heart (for others). This new Heart will cause a person to obey, thus following the decrees of the Lord.

What I have offered to you is the utter Heart of the Bible, no pun intended by me. There are many who refute this idea of Spiritual Circumcision, attempting to ignore the Holy Word "Circumcision" altogether. Do not listen to those people. They are convincing in their words . . . and will lead you astray.

Spend no more time thinking about how you were conceived. IF you are worried about such a thing, this worry is not from God, but is an unholy work of evil. Don't play that game . . . not ever. Believe in yourself as one who was taken out of metaphorical Egypt so that you can hold your head high. This means: view yourself as one who is normal, balanced, and healthy.

Leviticus 26:13 NLT - "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt so you would no longer be their slaves. I broke the yoke of slavery from your neck so you can walk with your heads held high."

Receiving the Circumcision of Christ is the ultimate "removal from slavery."

Galatians 3:13a NLT - "But Christ has rescued us from the curse pronounced by the law. When he was hung on the cross, he took upon himself the curse for our wrongdoing."

I believe in you . . .

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Hello !
I would like to know:
Was I born in sin?
You're not born more into sin than anyone else. People with two Christian parents are still born into sin just as much as anyone else.
"Being better" has zero effect on mental illness. If you have it, you have it. You can work to minimize it and lessen it's effects, but it has nothing at all to do with how good you are or are not.

Just proceed in your life like any other Christian does. Though perhaps stay away from drugs and alcohol to avoid any temptation you may be more prone to.

Esmeralda

May 27, 2022
If I were you, I would be concerned about one thing more than anything else in this entire world, and it would be to receive the Spiritual Circumcision of Christ. Nothing else matters until this Spiritual Circumcision has taken place. For, without it, there is no hope of Eternal Life.

Colossians 2:9-15 NLT - "For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body. So you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority. When you came to Christ, you were "circumcised," but not by a physical procedure. Christ performed a spiritual circumcision--the cutting away of your sinful nature. For you were buried with Christ when you were baptized. And with him you were raised to new life because you trusted the mighty power of God, who raised Christ from the dead. You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away. Then God made you alive with Christ, for he forgave all our sins. He canceled the record of the charges against us and took it away by nailing it to the cross. In this way, he disarmed the spiritual rulers and authorities. He shamed them publicly by his victory over them on the cross."

Did you notice that this Circumcision of Christ is necessary for ensuring that a person is complete?

So what is this Spiritual Circumcision? God tells us clearly as he instructed to Ezekiel (twice, as it is also explained in Ezekiel 11):

Ezekiel 36:25-27 NLT - "Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean. Your filth will be washed away, and you will no longer worship idols. And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart. And I will put my Spirit in you so that you will follow my decrees and be careful to obey my regulations."

The above is what is required if you are to "be better." Without a new heart, filth cannot be washed away. Without a new Spirit, there is no hope. The stony, stubborn heart must be replaced with an emotionally tender heart (for others). This new Heart will cause a person to obey, thus following the decrees of the Lord.

What I have offered to you is the utter Heart of the Bible, no pun intended by me. There are many who refute this idea of Spiritual Circumcision, attempting to ignore the Holy Word "Circumcision" altogether. Do not listen to those people. They are convincing in their words . . . and will lead you astray.

Spend no more time thinking about how you were conceived. IF you are worried about such a thing, this worry is not from God, but is an unholy work of evil. Don't play that game . . . not ever. Believe in yourself as one who was taken out of metaphorical Egypt so that you can hold your head high. This means: view yourself as one who is normal, balanced, and healthy.

Leviticus 26:13 NLT - "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt so you would no longer be their slaves. I broke the yoke of slavery from your neck so you can walk with your heads held high."

Receiving the Circumcision of Christ is the ultimate "removal from slavery."

Galatians 3:13a NLT - "But Christ has rescued us from the curse pronounced by the law. When he was hung on the cross, he took upon himself the curse for our wrongdoing."

I believe in you . . .

Esmeralda

May 27, 2022
Thank you so much for taking of your time to reply to me. To be honest it’s a little bit of a tough time right now for me, (expect I got in a school I truly wanted to go to it’s a great opportunity for me, I really got blessed THANK GOD!!!)
But long story short, one of my mothers is accused of psychological mistreatment on me which is true, she in fact is abusive, but she is not fully conscious of that because she is sick. That got me feeling pretty stressed out and really bad so the teachers at my school noticed that and “forced” me speak to social workers, the school therapist etc. Now those people want to put me into the foster care system, but I really don’t want to because my mom told me she was going to kill herself and even though she wasn’t completely herself when she told me that I am scared because some people in my family used to say the same kinda things and ended actually doing it may God bless their soul. And I also love her and don’t want to leave her and in addition to that it wouldn’t be fair for my other mother, anyways thank you so much may God bless you all.
When you talked about the Spiritual Circumcision of Christ did you mean to be baptised?
Have a great day

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Thank you so much for taking of your time to reply to me. To be honest it’s a little bit of a tough time right now for me, (expect I got in a school I truly wanted to go to it’s a great opportunity for me, I really got blessed THANK GOD!!!)
But long story short, one of my mothers is accused of psychological mistreatment on me which is true, she in fact is abusive, but she is not fully conscious of that because she is sick. That got me feeling pretty stressed out and really bad so the teachers at my school noticed that and “forced” me speak to social workers, the school therapist etc. Now those people want to put me into the foster care system, but I really don’t want to because my mom told me she was going to kill herself and even though she wasn’t completely herself when she told me that I am scared because some people in my family used to say the same kinda things and ended actually doing it may God bless their soul. And I also love her and don’t want to leave her and in addition to that it wouldn’t be fair for my other mother, anyways thank you so much may God bless you all.
When you talked about the Spiritual Circumcision of Christ did you mean to be baptised?
Have a great day
My Christian friend, it is good to hear from you!

While I am glad to hear from you, I must say that I am concerned with your story. It concerns me that you were “forced” to speak with government Social Workers. I would like to advise you that anything that you say to these government workers, the information that you provide is NOT confidential. And worse, they can use any and all information against not only your mothers but also against you.

I have first-hand experience with these types of “workers.” They literally used me and another party as a way to generate money for themselves. In other words, my friend and I were both innocent, yet these government workers investigated us for three years, not one time ever finding any evidence. So why would such government workers do such a thing? As I said, this is about money. When there isn’t enough “work,” they manufacture it. They literally are capable of creating problems that do not exist so that they, in turn, will appear to have problems to resolve, thus guaranteeing their own paycheck.

One of the horrifying things that these government workers did, was twist and turn the things that I said against me. They learned of my Transformation story and entered into the court records that I “Channel God.” They did all that they could to make me sound like I was a crazed lunatic who believed that God was communicating through me. Absolute nonsense. I have never used those words, nor have I ever suggested to anyone that I am any form of a prophet. I am no prophet.

These people made my life absolutely hell, to the point where I not only had two earthly panic attacks, but for an extended period of time, neither myself nor my involved friend wanted to live for an extended period of time. I told one government worker that she caused my friend to wish that he were dead and that she owed him an apology (this was the third or fourth time asking that she issue such an apology), and in front of her new trainee, she literally laughed and scoffed at the idea that she was responsible for a human being feeling this way. It was disgusting. Government workers who think that it is literally funny that their “work” is causing others to wish that God would simply kill them and take them to Heavenly Home.

Listen to me carefully . . . there is no problem that you cannot overcome with the help of God. I don’t care what the abuse is. I mean it, whatever happens to us in this body is only the body . . . don’t worry about anything that has ever happened to you or anything that ever will. Whatever happens to the body is nothing compared to what awaits us in Heaven. In fact, when we enter Heaven, the things that happened while in the body won’t even be thought of. The new, Heavenly body and “world” we will live in will be so utterly incredible, there will be no room for regrets, or even thoughts of what happened here on earth. Glory . . . the Almighty Power and Presence of God will envelop you. “Life” will be completely, and totally unlike anything in this world.

So, it is critically important that you resolve any and all conflict in your life. Learn to forgive people for what they have done. Learn to forgive so that you will have no reason to complain about others and their actions against you. In other words, be confident! And you know that you are confident when you spend very little time thinking about yourself, but more about others and their well-being. No matter what happens to you in this world, do all that you can to resolve your own conflict without turning to any therapist, social worker . . . none of them. YOU have what it takes inside of you to resolve your own conflict. You can do it! I guarantee you this.

How do you resolve conflict? Learn to care LESS about what others think. It is ok to love people and to Love them deeply, but if your Love for others is causing you pain and misery, then that sense of Love needs to back off until you no longer suffer. When the ideas and opinions of others cause you pain and misery, realize that your level of concern over what people think about you MUST be tapered down. Yes, I am telling you to literally learn how to care LESS about what others think, and when it is vital to your mental health, learn to Love less. If I didn’t learn how to do these things (beginning at age 49), I would have killed myself. I was so concerned about what others thought of me, and I Loved people so deeply, that when that same level of Love did not come back to me (decade after decade), I was ready to die. I had finally reached a place in my life where death did not frighten me at all . . . I was ready to “jump” without fear.

For some reason, God created a situation that did not allow me to kill myself, for He had plans for me and my life. God taught me to think less about myself, meaning my pains, miseries, and my Love for others, and to start thinking about the needs of others. My pain, misery, and Love . . . these things were all about me. But this life is NOT about me, but it is about others. So, I learned that weak and insecure people think about themselves, be it pride or self-hatred and anything in between. I discovered that truly confident people do not spend their time thinking about themselves, but others. And this is the place where I want you to be; this is the place where our Powerful God wants you to be. After all, does this not sound like Jesus? How much time did He spend thinking about Himself? Wasn’t His focus nearly all about others . . . namely, their Salvation and His Purpose in this Life to grant that Salvation?

Find a way to resolve your problems without involving government workers. They will use you like a batter that makes their machines go. No, this is not happening ALL THE TIME, but I can testify that it DOES happen. Remember that all that you tell these people, your words are recorded and can and will be used against you, just as the things that I said were used against me. Learn to resolve your issues and then keep them to yourself. Learn to be at peace with everyone as much as it depends upon yourself. Do your best to be whole and complete. Believe in yourself as a good, normal, healthy, and well-balanced person. Learn to change and remove any ill feelings that you might have of yourself, and to be honest, the very best way to do this is to read the entire Bible in a timeline, chronological order so that you can understand the True and full story of God. Learn that story! Learn to put others before yourself, and in this way, your entire life will become balanced, for you will be given Understanding, followed by Knowledge, followed by the Wisdom of God.

I care about you and want you to do well in this life. I believe in you. I know that you can do this!

As for your question about what Circumcision of Heart is, I am going to have to give you a more full explanation of what this is hopefully by end of the day today. 😊

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Hello again,

You asked what is meant by Circumcision of the Heart. The NLT translation tells us plainly what this “Operation” is about. It is the removal of the Sinful Nature (it would be wise to study Colossians 2:9-15 as a whole, for much of the Bible revolves around these seven unbelievable verses).

Colossians 2:11, 13 NLT – “When you came to Christ, you were "circumcised," but not by a physical procedure. Christ performed a spiritual circumcision--the cutting away of your sinful nature.” ... 13 “You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away. Then God made you alive with Christ, for he forgave all our sins.”

This added, Evil Nature is a Curse placed upon humanity by God Himself. It is also known as the Curse of Adam and Eve, the Adamic Curse, etc. So, what is this Curse and its effect? Romans chapter five tells us these things. Here is a snippet of chapter 5 (but it is wise to study the entire passage set that discusses the unholy work of Adam and Eve (Rom 5:12-21):

Romans 5:12, 19 NLT - 12 “When Adam sinned, sin entered the world. Adam's sin brought death, so death spread to everyone, for everyone sinned.” ... 19 “Because one person disobeyed God, many became sinners. But because one other person obeyed God, many will be made righteous.”

The Purpose of Christ is to redeem us from this Curse, or, to take it away. The Purpose of Christ is to perform the necessary Work to render His True Children as considered to be Pure by His Father, God. The essence of the Work of Christ seems to equate to four basic Works. They are:

• Circumcises the Heart of the Sinful Mind
  • Grants the ability to Repent and Turn, to begin living a Holy, and Righteous Life
  • Sends the Gift of the teaching and Sanctifying Holy Spirit
  • Pays the penalty of our Sins through His death on the Cross so that His True Children would be made Right with God
Men and women of the Old Testament received the first three of the points above, but as Scripture states (below), they ALL had to wait for the Day of Christ BEFORE they could be made right with the Father. This means that people like Abraham, David, and Moses, Joshua, Caleb . . . they were all Holy, Pure, and Righteous, but they were not yet made Right with God.

Romans 3:25-26 NLT – “For God presented Jesus as the sacrifice for sin. People are made right with God when they believe that Jesus sacrificed his life, shedding his blood. This sacrifice shows that God was being fair when he held back and did not punish those who sinned in times past, 26 for he was looking ahead and including them in what he would do in this present time. God did this to demonstrate his righteousness, for he himself is fair and just, and he declares sinners to be right in his sight when they believe in Jesus.”

If we’re going to understand the Holy Life and Purpose of Abraham, we NEED to understand Spiritual Circumcision, for this is what physical circumcision represents and this physical circumcision is founded in Abraham, beginning in Genesis chapter 17.

I apologize for the comments above that cast a disparaging light on the circumcision concept. Please do not FALL for this person's shameful words; and do not be ashamed of the word “circumcision,” for this is the very mindset that God has placed upon those who remain in a state of confusion regarding His Holy Word. It is IMPERATIVE that we understand and embrace this incredibly Holy Word, as it is to infer that our “shame” (of the Sinful Nature) has been cut away and removed . . . which again is what physical circumcision reflects. Understanding this concept equates to Knowledge, which leads to the Wisdom of the Lord, for our “shame” must be cut away and removed. And it is the Sinful Nature that is “shameful,” which is why Adam covered himself with fig leaves. And yes, it is a hidden concept mentioned many times in the Old Testament, how shameful it is to look up a person’s skirt, for example. Or, the “shame” of Noah being physically exposed by his son, Ham. This shame revolves around uncircumcision first physically, and the Spiritually . . . a reflection of the Sinful Nature and how that Nature must be dealt with (by the Hands of Christ).

Genesis 3:7 NLT – “At that moment their eyes were opened, and they suddenly felt shame at their nakedness. So they sewed fig leaves together to cover themselves.”

We are to shed this shame, or . . . the Sinful Nature. The problem is that we cannot do this on our own. We do not have the free will to cast aside this Curse that causes Spiritual Blindness. And because of this Spiritual Blindness, we BELIEVE that we understand the Word of God, but it is impossible. We BELIEVE that we have the free will to choose all that we do, say, and think, but this is impossible, for this is the very purpose of the Curse. The Curse, also represented in the Veil of Moses, must be lowered so that the Glory of God can be Understood and so that we can also obey. When Moses lowered his Veil, Israel could all of a sudden understand the things he said and they were also able to obey. But when Moses raised the Veil, thus covering the Glory of God, Israel could no longer understand nor could they obey. This Veil IS the Curse. This is what the Curse of the Lord does to each of us . . . it causes Spiritual Blindness.

And so, as we look at all of the healings in the New Testament, these are a physical reflection of what is to take place to the heart of each child of Christ. John 9:39-41 proves it. John chapter 9 deals with the healing of a blind man and the chapter concludes with this:

John 9:39-41 NLT – “Then Jesus told him, "I entered this world to render judgment--to give sight to the blind and to show those who think they see that they are blind." 40 Some Pharisees who were standing nearby heard him and asked, "Are you saying we're blind?" 41 "If you were blind, you wouldn't be guilty," Jesus replied. "But you remain guilty because you claim you can see.”

The Pharisees, Sadducees, and teachers of the Law all believed that they knew the Truth. But they were actually blinded, as they had not received the Circumcision of Christ. They taught against adultery, yet they committed these sins themselves as a practice. Again, this is what the Curse does to people . . . and that includes MOST Christians of today. Today’s “church” believe they hold the Truth of Spiritual matters, but any person that has been granted Understanding, Knowledge, and Wisdom, will clearly see that today’s “church” is corrupt, for it teaches a false gospel that could not save a gnat!

My friend, this is but only a start, and so I encourage you to begin studying the Bible in a timeline, chronological fashion and begin processing the entire Bible through this concept of Spiritual Circumcision, for when you do, you will not be ignorant as so many are here. When you thoroughly grasp Circumcision of Heart, then you may begin testing the Spirit that is within others . . . and all of these things will make sense.

1 John 4:1 NKJV – “Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.”

Jul 9, 2022
All of humanity is born in sin, as the corruption that Adam, Eve, and the Serpent brought, is being weeded out by God, in his timing, and we are not yet in the New Jerusalem or New Heaven and Earth. It is Christ alone that is the solution to "better," as there is no set of acts in your will that can bring you to the Holiness that God contains naturally, and that your soul will seek in the face of sin. Only by God seeing you through the blood of Christ, can you be made clean enough for God to not destroy. This comes with acceptance that God sent Jesus to die and be resurrected for the sins of you and the world, and allowing God to lead you as He does, through the Holy Spirit which Christ and God promised come to those who believe in Jesus as Savior.

As for your life, I think that despite what would seem like a horrific land of sin into which you are being reared, you may have an advantage, in that you can be fully aware that you're being raised intentionally without regard for God or the love of Christ. There are plenty of people raised in "church" whose sins continue because they have done the religious acts that someone hoped or thought would get them "good enough" to gain Salvation. Don't concern yourself with comparison, concern yourself with purity and obedience to God.
Read the Bible, especially the NT books. Pray, in Jesus name, with the knowledge that God hears honest and faithful prayers, and have faith that God is still Boss, even if the labor plan doesn't make sense right now.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
Hello !
I would like to know:
Was I born in sin?
That is easy Accept Christ as your Lord and Savior.
Ask the Holy Spirit to fill you at every meal.
apply II Peter 1
Seek to live a Holy Life.

JTTexas

Jul 15, 2022
Hello !
I would like to know:
Was I born in sin?
We are all born with the sin nature. Because of Adam’s sin, it’s been passed to us through his seed. That’s why Mary was a virgin. The Holy Spirit placed Jesus in her womb so He wouldn’t have the sin nature. He became our sin so we could be free of it. You can be free of everything you’re in by accepting the gift God gave us to get out of it.. Jesus

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
You're not born more into sin than anyone else. People with two Christian parents are still born into sin just as much as anyone else.
"Being better" has zero effect on mental illness. If you have it, you have it. You can work to minimize it and lessen it's effects, but it has nothing at all to do with how good you are or are not.

Just proceed in your life like any other Christian does. Though perhaps stay away from drugs and alcohol to avoid any temptation you may be more prone to.
I would like to echo this sentiment here @Esmeralda .
As a father of two teen boys myself, I also would like to tell you that good nutrition as well as sleeping is very important when dealing with a lot of stress mentally.
Eat good unprocessed foods if you can, eat on time, stay hydrated, take multivitamins, do a little exercise here and there if you can and most importantly develop good sleep habits and limit your screen time during late evening hours. And yes definitely stay away from drugs or alcohol because if you go down that path it will be very difficult to come out.
All the best and God bless you.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Esmeralda in case you are still looking in at this thread,
please know that you are no worse than anyone else. Your start in life is not your choice or your fault.
You have had a shakey & difficult early life. I do hope everything improves for you and will pray for you.
God loves you and you are a valuable part of The Body of Christ.

May The spirit of God strenghten you & comfort you in your inner being.

((Hugs))

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Hello !
I would like to know:
Was I born in sin?
Esmeralda,

It sounds like you recognize that drugs, mental illness and lesbianism does not please God and is not God's plan for you.
Having gone through all of that, and simply knowing right from wrong puts you ahead of probably 90+% of others who go through the same. You never asked for such a chaotic home life and did not do anything to bring this on yourself. My heart goes out to you.

If I were you, I would not worry about IVF.
Even though you don't know your natural father, you can be literally adopted into the Lord's family and have God Himself as your Father.
Esmeralda, I was kept from my Dad when I was very young. He was a very good father, but it was not our fault. I got to know him as an adult, but a very evil medical person took away his life. One thing that I am grateful for is that I will see him in heaven someday and that God Himself adopted me into His family when I did the following. That matters more than all of the craziness that I had to endure growing up. He wants to be your Dad too Esmeralda. Please listen to this when you are alone and can think about it. It's a good message to a school that now has God as their Father and Jesus as their Savior. That means that they will be in heaven some day.
You can have all of that too my friend.

Dirtman

Jul 19, 2022
Hello !
I would like to know:
Was I born in sin?
Everyone is born in sin. Its the state of humanity. There is nothing for you to do outside of trusting in Jesus. I recommend reading the psalms and letting them inform your prayers. I sometimes just pray the psalms as they are written. I hope this helps, may the peace of the Lord be with you.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello !
I would like to know:
Was I born in sin?
We are all born in sin. We are all born with the same disease and require the same cure. We all need Jesus.

Ever since Adam sinned, we have all been born under a curse. Just have a little talk with Jesus. He loves you and wants to wash you white as snow.

Psalms 51:7
“Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.”

Esmeralda

May 27, 2022
Hello !
I would like to know:
Was I born in sin?
Hello everyone, I hope that you are all doing marvelously as well as your family and your loved-ones!!
I just wanted to thank all of you for time you took to answer me and give me very complete and supportive answers, may God bless you and everyone else. I also wanted to confess that I exaggerated much when I said that, “ I am part of a family were drug abuse and mental illnesses are all over the place.” This is not true. A very, very few members of my family had issues in this spectrum, (again a VERY MUCH lower number). I am very sorry for lying,by the way, my real name is not even Esmeralda it is Sophie. Thank you again!!! THANK GOD!!!! I am in a much better place now. I hope that no one is going through a hard time, and we pray for them if they do so. May God bless everyone!!!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I am very sorry for lying,by the way, my real name is not even Esmeralda it is Sophie.
We love you, Sophie. We were all born in sin. That's why we all need Jesus. (y)

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
This is the proof text that is commonly used.

Psalm 51:4-6

21st Century King James Version

4 Against Thee, Thee only, have I sinned and done this evil in Thy sight, that Thou mightest be justified when Thou speakest, and be clear when Thou judgest.
5 Behold, I was shaped in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me.
6 Behold, Thou desirest truth in my inward parts; in the hidden part Thou shalt make me to know wisdom.

Verse 4, the person outside the womb sinned for theirself.
verse 5, the mother was somehow sinning when she had sexual relations with someone not her husband or before marriage.
verse 6, God gives people wisdom while they are in the womb.

On the context level David is speaking of himself.

"
Some scholars believe David’s sisters, Abigail and Zeruiah, may have been his half-sisters and that their father was not Jesse but Nahash. The book of 2 Samuel refers to Abigail as the daughter of Nahash: “Absalom had appointed Amasa over the army in place of Joab. Amasa was the son of a man named Jether, an Israelite who had married Abigail, the daughter of Nahash and sister of Zeruiah the mother of Joab” (2 Samuel 17:25).

Nahash was an Ammonite king (1 Samuel 11:1). Speculation suggests that David’s mother had been married to Nahash when she bore the half-sisters and then later became the second wife of Jesse. Further speculation implies that David’s mother was not yet married to Jesse when she became pregnant—that perhaps she was still married to Nahash when she conceived David.

In Jewish tradition, David’s mother was Nitzevet, the daughter of Adael and the wife of Jesse. The Talmud relates a complicated story concerning Nitzevet: her husband, Jesse, began to doubt the purity of his ancestry, since he was the grandson of Ruth the Moabitess (Ruth 4:17). Due to his doubts, Jesse stopped having marital relations with Nitzevet after she had borne her seventh son. Instead, Jesse planned to marry his Canaanite servant and have children with her. The maidservant, however, had pity on Nitzevet and offered Nitzevet a plan: on the wedding night, Nitzevet and the maidservant could secretly switch places, and Nitzevet could sleep with Jesse one more time. The switch worked, much as Leah and Rachel’s switch had worked on Jacob, and Nitzevet became pregnant with David, her eighth son. Nitzevet never revealed to Jesse what she had done, even when her pregnancy was apparent; therefore, Nitzevet came to be despised as an immoral woman, and her son, David, grew up an outcast in his own family. Again, this is an extrabiblical legend, and there is no way to confirm the accuracy of the tale of Nitzevet.

These theories could explain why David was not accepted by his family: “I am a foreigner to my own family, a stranger to my own mother’s children” (Psalm 69:8). David was left to tend the flocks when the prophet Samuel invited all of Jesse’s sons to a sacrifice (1 Samuel 16:5). God had told Samuel that He would choose one of the sons to be anointed king, but the family never even considered David as a possibility (1 Samuel 16:11). The theories might also shed some light on Psalm 51:5, “Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me” (ESV)."
https://www.gotquestions.org/David-mother.html

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
Sister Sophie,The Lord himself touched 3 people who murdered!! Moses, David and Paul. As you are searching the Lord, he says those who do will indeed find! (Matt 7:7-8) Stay daily in his Word! Next, we all need support of some sort, and we all have the need to be needed so please find a good Church where people care about each other, there is no perfect Church, but you can help others as well as being helped!

We love Ya Sis, and that what is most important, you are not on this earth for nothing!! YOU!!! DO have purpose!! The Lord inside of me wishes to speak this to you personal!! (Isaiah 41: 9-13) Go forth my dear sister and be who you truly are!!! YOU!!! are more than a conquer (Romans 8:28-39!!! May every blessing always find you, and find you most well through our blessed Jesus!!