Hello,
I read through all of those and couldn't find one that DEMANDED that there be a Pre Tribulation Rapture as they all would fit Christ coming as KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS to begin the Lords Day. I would think one of them wouldn't have fit, maybe I just missed it.
I have a couple questions I hope you could answer as I would LOVE to believe this is true mostly because of the ramifications of it not being true. It pains me to believe as I do. The thought of all that wasted time. All those souls deceived. All those who will be taken because they just didn't know. If us mere mortals can convince others of it's truth what chance do they have when Satan is doing the speaking?
2 Thessalonians 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto Him...
... Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition
Question one, I do not understand this at all. If there can be no gathering together unto Christ, if the day of that event only come after the bad guy is revealed, then how is there any sort of 'gathering' from any time or any where possible BEFORE those things?
Question two Wouldn't a gathering at any time before this render these very words void?
2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming
Question three What does the Lord do with HIS BRIGHTNESS that destroys just simply BY HIS COMING if He indeed comes before what seems the impossible to do without rendering His own words void?
2 Thessalonians 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
Question four Does this verse assign who is being spoken of in verses 3 and 8?
Question five Does this not scare the pants OFF EVERY ONE whether you believe it or not KNOWING a bunch of the brethren will perish because of it?
2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie
This whole chapter speaks to not gathering before the falling away and not gathering before the wicked Satan the son of perdition is revealed and on how he will be revealed by the BRIGHTNESS of our Christ
Question six is WHAT is the strong delusion, the lie that those who are going to perish believe?
Question seven - will you answer more?
Thank you for laying it out in order that I could see how you arrived at this belief. Maybe it will help us in conversations to come together some how. We can only pray the Holy Spirit step in and open our eyes and ears. And I do.