Boundless Love

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
Boundless Love​

Living and loving God, full of compassion,
You have won us by your kindness, sweetness and concern

You transform us from clay pots to a work of glory
You share your glory and your endless life

Your tender love is never content
To only save us only, but making us loving children

Eyes of sadness and of poor health you make us see

Reaching out to help those who need your touch

Broken unloved hearts you will not leave alone

But long to bring your love and hope to their hearts home

Your boundless love in us overflows
With ease that waters other souls

ChrisTillinen

Sep 16, 2022
Your boundless love in us overflows
With ease that waters other souls
I like this poem. In particular, God's boundless love overflowing from us and watering other souls is a great image!

By the way, I often see what seem to be unnecessary empty lines in the middle of your poems. If that's not on purpose, I'd recommend using the "preview" button before posting. Would help with fixing them to ensure easy reading.

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
The last Sunday saddleback church sermon of being hospitable, welcoming as well as experience was the starting point for this poem. The experience was helping a friend (lives in assisted living) eat her lunch. So weak she could barely lift her fork. It was one of those times of His great closeness. Hard to imagine doing something so commonplace and yet His presence being so strong.

He pays great wages. All he has to do is make Himself known. That is great pleasure.

Upon more thought this was an introductory experience…. What could be. The knowledge of Him being close indeed was the payoff. But what would happen if He withheld Himself like He does?

Thinking of Mother Theresa that for years served the poor of Calcutta without the feeling of great closeness…it is said. I would be denying the power of God to say He could not make me like Mother Theresa, however i feel very destitute in being how He is, His image!

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
I like this poem. In particular, God's boundless love overflowing from us and watering other souls is a great image!

By the way, I often see what seem to be unnecessary empty lines in the middle of your poems. If that's not on purpose, I'd recommend using the "preview" button before posting. Would help with fixing them to ensure easy reading.
Thanks will do