Bowing Down to Evil

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LovingtheLord

I just read an article on this topic here is a sample - link - False Images of Christ

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cesare Borgia is in the book entitled Triptych of Poisoners, and is also in the book entitled Cesare Borgia His Life and Times by Sarah Bradford. Between 1502 and 1503, he employed Leonardo da Vinci as a military architect and engineer, in which him and Leonardo da Vinci became intimate instantaneously, they were lovers. To express his love towards Cesare, Leonardo painted many pictures of him. Cesare's Father Rodrigo Borgia, who later became Pope Alexander VI, under the authority of the Catholic Church Elite, had his son picture put up as Jesus Christ in the Western World. Cesare had sex with his own sister Lucrezia, and he killed his brother Giovanni in 1497, and this is the man whom the Catholic Church gave their consent to allowing his picture to be put up and portrayed as Jesus Christ to deceive the whole world to think Christ was European. See what most people don't know is, there was a competition during the time called the Renaissance period, between Leonardo da Vinci and the well known Michelangelo. The competition was to see who could impress the king by a making a new image of the King's son that would deceive the world, in which Leonardo da Vinci won the competition.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The original King James Bible of 1611 had the Apocrypha in it, but in 1928 under the Vatican, they made an agreement to take 14 books out of the King James holy bible. Why you might ask, well because thousands of years before they put this image up to be Christ, they found out that it was written of in the Wisdom of Solomon located in the Apocrypha, that they would do this and the reason for it. So knowing this was written of in the Wisdom of Solomon, the Roman Catholic Church took it out of the bible so the people wouldn't figure out their deception. It is a noted fact that when they did this, they knew exactly what Christ people really looked like, they knew Christ and his people were not Europeans, but instead were actually Hebrews, who were dark brown people. So let's findout in the bible first what Satan was going to do, and then will find out what exactly was written in the Wisdom of Solomon that the Apocrypha had to be taken out and credited as unscriptual and not divinely inspired, by the Catholic Church.[/FONT]​

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Does this picture look familiar?

View attachment 1717

People unkowingly worship a VERY WICKED MAN. This may be the beast the bible refers to, the man you see in that picture is this man.

View attachment 1718

CESARE BORGIA! a VERY WICKED man! the world for HUNDREDS OF YEARS HAVE WORSHIPED A BEAST! Let us take a look at Cesare's history!

HE MURDERED HIS FATHER! HAD INCESTUOUS RELATIONS WITH HIS SISTER! AND KILLED MANY OTHERS! The world unkowingly due to extreme ignorance is condemning themselves heavily, by even having this image on their walls! Everyone who has this image on their walls give respect to a man who was as a ruthless beast! woe unto you who pay tribute to the beast! the bible warns of this! The bible cleary gives his description and this is a far cry from it and the church knows this. Yet they still have the image of this man all over the churches. No wonder so many will be cast into the flame of fires which burneth forever. Having this man on the wall, is the equivalent to having an image of a demon on the wall except he doesn't look as gruesome.
is it just me.. or do these 2 images look nothing alike???

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Thanks for sharing this, because the WOLRD unknowingly worship the image of a beast. Brazil has a big statue in tribute to this wicked man.
who is the man in your avatar?

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Jes
Read the history of the depictions of Jesus I posted and you'll see that artists tended to paint him according to their own societal familiarities. African artists portrayed Christ with blackened skin, Eyptian artists with bronze skin, and European artists with white skin.
i like the mexican ones

A

AgeofKnowledge

I've already posted the links in this thread showing the most widely dispersed depiction of Jesus in the world and the one Western Civilization relates to the most was created by a genuine born again Christian at the behest of his Moody Bible teacher in the 20th century.

"By far the most popular of Sallman’s pictures, the Head of Christ has been reproduced more than 500 million times..."

http://www.warnersallman.com/collection/images/head-of-christ/

^ This is what's hanging on grandparents walls all across the globe not some 14th century prince you looked up. And no one's bowing down and worshipping it either. Take your racist diatribe and lies somewhere else.

EVERYBODY knows (or at least should) that, that image was made way before 1904, more like the 1500's. Can you please show me the post, I had posted that supposedly started a racist argument? I am actually clueless as to what you are talking about, regarding me starting a racist argument.

U

Ugly

I remember this 'TheRealTruth' person from the Chat rooms the other day. They spent so much time spamming the room about how the 'church' today is all wrong and God is going to come down and punish us all. They ranted and raved til a mod finally banned them from chat. Funny thing, your profile says you're a 21 year old male, but in the chat you had yourself as a 19 year old female.

Aug 18, 2011
I remember this 'TheRealTruth' person from the Chat rooms the other day. They spent so much time spamming the room about how the 'church' today is all wrong and God is going to come down and punish us all. They ranted and raved til a mod finally banned them from chat. Funny thing, your profile says you're a 21 year old male, but in the chat you had yourself as a 19 year old female.
First off I have only been in the chat rooms twice since I joined this site, and I have not been in there in two months. Also No, I am not banned from the chat rooms. lol and what reason would I have for disguising as a female? only thing I can think of is that someone created a name similar to mine and tried to make me look bad. Other than that, it was not me.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
We don't use images at all in our church. No pictures of Chist, no Crosses.. nothin.....