S
sylvia2
Guest
Hello I recently went through a breakup with my sons father and my son is only 8 months old. We were living together and he had proposed not even a month before he tells me his is not in love with me. Prior to all of this he had cheated on me a week before he proposed. It has been an emotional rollercoaster. He is my first boyfriend and we had broken apart when I was younger and just recently the past couple of years reunited. I am still going over in my head that maybe there is hope for us. I have moved out of his house just because he started talking with a girl on the phone for hours this was too much for me to handle. When he broke things up with me he told me I deserved better and that he needed to be single and do soul searching. For some reason I feel like he does love me but just has commitment issues. I am having a hard time letting go and moving forward. Just recently when I went to his house to let him visit with his son he had a picture frame of him, our son, his family members and this girl who he has mentioned is his gf from mexico. I began crying when I saw this because I am still heartbroken. I have prayed a lot and even before the breakup things were not the way I had wanted them to be so I would pray God would change him or help me to get out. I guess he did answer my prayers just not the way I wanted. Prayers please for me as I continue on my journey as a single mother.