Break up

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Maddijanex

Dec 1, 2019
Hi there. I started dating my boyfriend a year ago today and we live 2 hours away from each other and both graduated school last year and are in full time jobs long distance relationships are definitely not easy but both being Christians we put boundaries into our relationship so nothing can harm it. We see each other 1-2 times a month and I feel it grows our relationship.
Relationships aren’t easy and take time to develop. I think today’s generation is completely different to 30 so years ago what I’m saying is growing up as a teenager in this world is hard and there will be those temptations for us but that doesn’t mean god won’t forgive us as I honestly believe he knows how hard it is for us in this generation and even though we should not sin no one is perfect. If I was you I would not get your self woken up on this boy I would move on with my life and live the best life I possibly can have because at the end of the day he is the one who left you.

Nov 16, 2019
That’s true. I also saw him as much as you see him but would you be able to move on easily if he left you? I’ve waited a whole month to heal and it hasn’t gotten better, my feelings haven't changed. I’ve been able to cope better but it’s not enough :/. I’m thankful God is helping me though.

Maddijanex

Dec 1, 2019
If I’m gonna be honest I wouldn’t be able to move on easily if he left me it would break my heart but if I had a guy treat me like how he is treating you then I think I would be able to move on easier but that’s me. Your feelings aren’t gonna go away at the click of a finger be aware of that but god will be with you all the way

Nov 16, 2019
Ya. It’s so hard because I know he still has feelings for me. He’s distancing himself and trying his hardest so he’s becoming very cold and changing because of the influence of his friends. I just pray that God will lead him in the right direction so he realizes that he’s lying to himself and that he’s letting non-christians influence his thinking.

Maddijanex

Dec 1, 2019
It’s definitely hard when his got non-christians influencing him is his family Christian ?

Nov 16, 2019
His mother and grandma are but his father is very atheist and doesn’t want him to choose a faith until he’s old enough. But he’s chosen to be Christian secretly and meeting me has developed that even more and he began to read the bible every night and pray every day.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Why are so many people fleeing into long distance relationships. That is not what you need. Especially we woman need hugs and stuff to feel appreciated and connected
And the break up of these are almost as bad as a real one..in the end for nothing besides chats and a few meet ups.
Its super hard to let go. We all have been there at some point. It takes time. Sometimes more and sometimes less. Theres nothing we can do to make it better.
I can just give u the most simple advice..dont get into long distance relationships. Keep your head up and eyes open as you walk in life and God will fulfill all your needs

Maddijanex

Dec 1, 2019
That’s really good to hear about him choosing a Christian but did he become a Christian for him self does that make sense

Maddijanex

Dec 1, 2019
i think
long distance relationships can definitely be hard work but it can also grow the relationship and yes you might not get to see your partner 247 but if their gonna go on to get married and spend the rest of their like together why rush into seeing each other and making that a priority. Don’t get me wrong I love seeing my boyfriend and spending time together but I know that I’m gonna spend the rest of my life with him and that’s the main thing. I think don’t go into a relationship if you can’t see your self being married to this guy, i can’t lie and say their not hard because they seriously are hard but at the end of the road there will be a pot of god.

Nov 16, 2019
That was also what I thought. He was truly the first one I’ve envisioned to marry. I’ve never been so sure of someone like that. So much that I started basing my university paths on both our ideals. We wanna do the same thing so it made that easier. But now I’m very lost

Maddijanex

Dec 1, 2019
Girl i wanna say it’s gonna be okay but it’s gonna be hard but your not alone. I think if this guy is truely the person your going to marry and spend your life with then god will make that happen but if not then there’s gonna be an amazing man for you but until that happens you need to focus on you and your future and god.

Nov 16, 2019
Thank you. I really believe that. I believe God will lead me to the right person and that if he is the guy that he will be led to me too.

Thank you 💗

Maddijanex

Dec 1, 2019
I would give you my Instagram but I don’t know if we are allowed :(

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I would give you my Instagram but I don’t know if we are allowed :(
It is not recommended to publicly share such because then the whole world can see it.

Anthony27

Jan 10, 2020
Sis, don't allow this to hold you down. We all go through situations. For we can better ourselves and move forward with God. If God took this guy out of your life. It must of been for a reason. So don't allow this situation or trial you are going through to keep you down. God will heal your heart and give you someone worth the pain. Don't cloud your mind with sadness no more because wants all of us to be at peace. So sis, just go on standing tall and praying to God to strengthen you and allow you to stay strong. Because God has something good for you. Don't give up the faith and continue to fight the good fight. Your light will shine into those that will need you.

Nov 16, 2019
Thank you for replying! I've been doing much better because I've developed my relationship with God! I still have feelings though and I'm praying God takes it away if he isn't meant for me. God bless you! I have exams and right now is definitely not the time to be sad!