BREAKING NEWS: Al Qaeda leader dead in drone strike

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 28, 2022

Bye. Next stop, Hell.
A drone strike on his own balcony.
He helped Bin Laden plan 9-11 and took his place after Bin Laden was killed.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I thought he died years ago of kidney disease? And then wasn't he killed again a decade later by Seal Team 6? And now again, just when Bin Joeden is struggling? It sounds like a re-exhumed boogeyman, to me.

Jun 28, 2022
I thought he died years ago of kidney disease? And then wasn't he killed again a decade later by Seal Team 6? And now again, just when Bin Joeden is struggling? It sounds like a re-exhumed boogeyman, to me.
Ayman al Zawahiri. Their names can all sound the same after awhile. 😄

The OP video was a live feed of Biden at the time. Now it's a barely there clip.

Here's Biden in full.

With this latest news of an al-Qaida leader being killed I can't find old news reports about those others killed under Trump or Obama.

Ayman al Zawahiri is all they're reporting. I can't even go back years in search engines and find reports.

Wouldn't that be a blip? It's not many different al-Qaida leaders dying by SEAL team hits,missiles,or drone strikes.

It's one guy who's an artificial CGI character shown on videos or stills from time to time but with just a little tweek here or there to make him look like a different guy.
Ayman al Zawahiri had that port wine stain birthmark on his forehead the way Mikhail Gorbachev use to have in his day. He's dead now too, right?

Or maybe his image was just reconfigured with a turban added.

🤫

Meanwhile, bin Laden actually runs a carwash in Puerto Rico and goes by the name of Javier O'Sullivan.

Buried at sea. Yeah,right.🦈🤣
😆Fake news. Reeeaally fake news.

Jun 28, 2022

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Look at what I found not for the lack of trying. 😏
I typically ignore much of what the lamestream posts about Al-Qaeda. It seems to me they use it to stir up the pot when things are going poorly on other fronts. I think you are right - they censor the old news, to make it harder for people to pick them up on the number of times they got it totally wrong, or worse, knew it was wrong but reported it anyway for propaganda purposes.

Jun 28, 2022
I typically ignore much of what the lamestream posts about Al-Qaeda. It seems to me they use it to stir up the pot when things are going poorly on other fronts. I think you are right - they censor the old news, to make it harder for people to pick them up on the number of times they got it totally wrong, or worse, knew it was wrong but reported it anyway for propaganda purposes.
My family members remember back in the days of at least what appeared to be real journalism and news reporting without a political bias.

Names like Chet Huntley, Walter Cronkite, Roger Mudd.
Or maybe the slant was less obvious?

Now and unlike those old days news isn't news as it happened.

It's a script for either a blue or red viewership. And when it's not total fiction, it's partial truth designed to induce fear,insecurity, panic, and doubt, and Levy a false sense that the really gullible viewership will believe inflation and high interests are good for the economy. While saving .10 a gallon on gas from where it was last month proves Bidens is working hard for the working class.

Now we know why they call it television programming.
📺📡🤯

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
My family members remember back in the days of at least what appeared to be real journalism and news reporting without a political bias.

Names like Chet Huntley, Walter Cronkite, Roger Mudd.
Or maybe the slant was less obvious?

Now and unlike those old days news isn't news as it happened.

It's a script for either a blue or red viewership. And when it's not total fiction, it's partial truth designed to induce fear,insecurity, panic, and doubt, and Levy a false sense that the really gullible viewership will believe inflation and high interests are good for the economy. While saving .10 a gallon on gas from where it was last month proves Bidens is working hard for the working class.

Now we know why they call it television programming.
📺📡🤯
Yup. I used to think it was crazy when the old-school types used to say that television was the most powerful weapon ever invented. Now I believe them. Just because you and I might be immune from its effects, I think the same doesn't apply for 99% of the population. (Or perhaps I'm not immune, I just don't watch it...)

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Just a wild "conspiracy theory", but I believe that media has been manipulating the masses long before TV came along. TV popularity just extended the psy op propaganda reach and was a more convincing method than written and radio programming. Corporate media is far more professional looking and polished, more convincing than the truth. Satan knows how to present his poison on that polished silver platter and make it very appetizing. One exception is this grainy clip that I picked from a dozen shorter ones, because I thought the content more important than the appearance. It was one in context for truth's sake.

😈🗣️

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I saw this somewhere else, and thought it was appropriate to the thread. Can't vouch it is accurate, but it wouldn't surprise me.

photo_2022-08-07_18-58-56.jpg

Jun 28, 2022
Yup. I used to think it was crazy when the old-school types used to say that television was the most powerful weapon ever invented. Now I believe them. Just because you and I might be immune from its effects, I think the same doesn't apply for 99% of the population. (Or perhaps I'm not immune, I just don't watch it...)
Now the new mind control vehicle is the cell phone. ''Smartphones''. And Social Media leads us to voluntarily abandon personal security and privacy.

Here's a fun hour ahead if someone chooses. O[en the YouTube App. and search, ''cell phones algorithm programmed make us addicted to chaos''

Ever known someone addicted to their cell? There's a ''reality show's now featuring people addicted to technology, including their phones. ''I love my electronics and they love me.'' 😳📱I doubt the hugs are mutually satisfying.

Jun 28, 2022
I saw this somewhere else, and thought it was appropriate to the thread. Can't vouch it is accurate, but it wouldn't surprise me.

View attachment 242226
😄 It's politics. Anything's possible.

A media guy years ago said consumers are kept so busy trying to make a living that they don't recall what was reported years before. So we can't keep track to see if the political and social narratives were being fed are consistent to the progress of our economy and culture.

Personally, I think there are no enemies in global politics. Leadership wise. I think they're collaborators for their financial gain,at our expense.

The minority number in leadership in any country always lives better than the majority they control.

They keep us divided because if we knew what was really being done to us, our children and their future under the same constraints, and the environment that sustains us, and if we united in a global front we'd kill them and change the world.

So they keep us enslaved. Afraid. Financially insecure and in debt. Food insecure. Housing insecure. Politically divided.

They weed us out,cull our numbers from time to time. Which is why Roe v.Wade was an act designed to install false hope. Abortion is still legally allowed by elective state order.
And eventually will be national when our ''elective representatives'' codify it and thereby make it a national law.

They kill us in all manner of other ways when we're born children and adults. Are we so naive to think they care to preserve as absolute our potential for coming into this world?

Which is why as a collaborator in his day Marx observed religion is the opium of the masses.
Life really hurts. Instilling hope in something invisible that we're led to believe cares for us.

And will make all our physical and mental trials worth it after we're dead.And if we obey its edicts,whatever faith we follow, we'll also as majority in faithful population as Christians accept and concede to those in authority over us. Because God tells us to. Because God installed them in power over us.

Don't like it? Pray! Beg God who tells all religious persons in all faiths, all things are predestined by that God's design. Ask God to change his plans because that which is Omniscient can't see we can't handle life in that moment.

Have you noticed? Many things that now makes our lives easier violate our privacy? Or are able to be hacked, overridden, so that we're not in control?

It's all about programming.
From the cradle to the grave.
When we know that we have a chance to at least skip out of lockstep from time to time.

Viva la Revolución!
And that begins in the mind.

I'm going to sell my soapbox now.My legs are numb.🤣

Dirtman

Jul 19, 2022
😄 It's politics. Anything's possible.

A media guy years ago said consumers are kept so busy trying to make a living that they don't recall what was reported years before. So we can't keep track to see if the political and social narratives were being fed are consistent to the progress of our economy and culture.

Personally, I think there are no enemies in global politics. Leadership wise. I think they're collaborators for their financial gain,at our expense.

The minority number in leadership in any country always lives better than the majority they control.

They keep us divided because if we knew what was really being done to us, our children and their future under the same constraints, and the environment that sustains us, and if we united in a global front we'd kill them and change the world.

So they keep us enslaved. Afraid. Financially insecure and in debt. Food insecure. Housing insecure. Politically divided.

They weed us out,cull our numbers from time to time. Which is why Roe v.Wade was an act designed to install false hope. Abortion is still legally allowed by elective state order.
And eventually will be national when our ''elective representatives'' codify it and thereby make it a national law.

They kill us in all manner of other ways when we're born children and adults. Are we so naive to think they care to preserve as absolute our potential for coming into this world?

Which is why as a collaborator in his day Marx observed religion is the opium of the masses.
Life really hurts. Instilling hope in something invisible that we're led to believe cares for us.

And will make all our physical and mental trials worth it after we're dead.And if we obey its edicts,whatever faith we follow, we'll also as majority in faithful population as Christians accept and concede to those in authority over us. Because God tells us to. Because God installed them in power over us.

Don't like it? Pray! Beg God who tells all religious persons in all faiths, all things are predestined by that God's design. Ask God to change his plans because that which is Omniscient can't see we can't handle life in that moment.

Have you noticed? Many things that now makes our lives easier violate our privacy? Or are able to be hacked, overridden, so that we're not in control?

It's all about programming.
From the cradle to the grave.
When we know that we have a chance to at least skip out of lockstep from time to time.

Viva la Revolución!
And that begins in the mind.

I'm going to sell my soapbox now.My legs are numb.🤣
I agree with all here except the disparaging of faith. It is by faith that we Christians should be able to see the very things that you mentioned and speak out against it.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I don't believe this is fake because I don't see what purpose it would serve to pretend to kill an Al-Qaeda leader
This type of thing happens all the time. They will level an entire city block to kill one guy.
Obama dropped more drone missiles in the Middle East than any president in US history

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I don't believe this is fake because I don't see what purpose it would serve to pretend to kill an Al-Qaeda leader
This type of thing happens all the time. They will level an entire city block to kill one guy.
Obama dropped more drone missiles in the Middle East than any president in US history
So then you believe the first time was faked? Someone can only be killed once.