Breaking news....really not happy about this

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I should imagine that a lot of Christian Zionists would not be happy with Trump and his 'deal' with Iran.
 
Yeah.. seems for some.. unless your blindly for Israel and all they do.. then your not for Israel. That is not true. I am not blindly for Israel and all they do. They do the same sins the USA does. They right now are not for Yeshua/Jesus Christ. Praise GOD glory to Jesus.. God and ever promise He made to Israel He will keep. So some deal with Iran.. praise GOD.. Trump not happen with they way Israel is still fighting.. I can understand that yet.. I am out side looking in.. and I have no clue what Israel faces and things that are happening they will not share with the world. They have the right to defend them self's. So Trump didn't abandon Israel.. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: God-fearing