View attachment 89809BEGINNING OF SORROWS 2View attachment 89810
Hello brethren what a wonderful day which the Lord has bless as you continue to read this blog post of mine.May God continue to bless you as you key and read this post in JESUS name.
So the the previous day,we were talking on Mathew 24 and precisely today we will start from 24:15,which our Lord JESUS CHRIST talked about the abomination of desolation spoke in DANIEL 8,which read
Daniel 8:1-14-In the third year of King Belshazzar’s reign, I, Daniel, had a vision, after the one that had already appeared to me. [SUP]2 [/SUP]In my vision I saw myself in the citadel of Susa in the province of Elam; in the vision I was beside the Ulai Canal. [SUP]3 [/SUP]I looked up, and there before me was a ram with two horns, standing beside the canal, and the horns were long. One of the horns was longer than the other but grew up later. [SUP]4 [/SUP]I watched the ram as it charged toward the west and the north and the south. No animal could stand against it, and none could rescue from its power. It did as it pleased and became great.[SUP]5 [/SUP]As I was thinking about this, suddenly a goat with a prominent horn between its eyes came from the west, crossing the whole earth without touching the ground. [SUP]6 [/SUP]It came toward the two-horned ram I had seen standing beside the canal and charged at it in great rage. [SUP]7 [/SUP]I saw it attack the ram furiously, striking the ram and shattering its two horns. The ram was powerless to stand against it; the goat knocked it to the ground and trampled on it, and none could rescue the ram from its power. [SUP]8 [/SUP]The goat became very great, but at the height of its power the large horn was broken off, and in its place four prominent horns grew up toward the four winds of heaven.
[SUP]9 [/SUP]Out of one of them came another horn, which started small but grew in power to the south and to the east and toward the Beautiful Land. [SUP]10 [/SUP]It grew until it reached the host of the heavens, and it threw some of the starry host down to the earth and trampled on them. [SUP]11 [/SUP]It set itself up to be as great as the commander of the army of the Lord; it took away the daily sacrifice from the Lord, and his sanctuary was thrown down. [SUP]12 [/SUP]Because of rebellion, the Lord’s people[SUP][a][/SUP] and the daily sacrifice were given over to it. It prospered in everything it did, and truth was thrown to the ground.
[SUP]13 [/SUP]Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to him, “How long will it take for the vision to be fulfilled—the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, the rebellion that causes desolation(transgression of desolation), the surrender of the sanctuary and the trampling underfoot of the Lord’s people?”
[SUP]14 [/SUP]He said to me, “It will take 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the sanctuary will be reconsecrated.”
Brethen take a look at the underlined words above and take at look at Mathew 24:15-When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand
. You will see that it is the scripture which JESUS CHRIST was talking about.
The Interpretation of the Vision
I, Daniel, saw this vision and tried to understand what it meant. While I was thinking about the vision, someone who looked like a man suddenly stood in front of me. [SUP]16 [/SUP]Then I heard a man’s voice. This voice came from above the Ulai River. The voice called out, “Gabriel, explain the vision to this man.”
[SUP]17 [/SUP]So Gabriel, the angel who looked like a man, came to me. I was very afraid and fell down to the ground. But Gabriel said to me, “Human,[SUP][f][/SUP] understand that this vision is about the time of the end.”[SUP]18 [/SUP]While Gabriel was speaking, I fell to the ground and went to sleep. It was a very deep sleep. Then Gabriel touched me and lifted me to my feet. [SUP]19 [/SUP]He said, “Now, I will explain the vision to you. I will tell you what will happen in the future. Your vision was about the end times.[SUP]20 [/SUP]“You saw a ram with two horns. The horns are the countries of Media and Persia. [SUP]21 [/SUP]The goat is the king of Greece. The big horn between its eyes is the first king. [SUP]22 [/SUP]That horn broke off and four horns grew in its place. The four horns are four kingdoms. Those four kingdoms will come from the nation of the first king, but they will not be as strong as the first king.[SUP]23 [/SUP]“When the end is near for those kingdoms, there will be a very bold and cruel king who will be very tricky. This will happen when many people have turned against God. [SUP]24 [/SUP]This king will be very powerful, but his power does not come from himself.[SUP][g][/SUP] This king will cause terrible destruction. He will be successful in everything he does. He will destroy powerful people—even God’s holy people.[SUP]25 [/SUP]“This king will be very smart and tricky. He will use his wisdom and lies to be successful. He will think that he is very important. He will destroy many people, when they least expect it. He will try to fight even the Prince of Princes. But that cruel king’s power will be destroyed, and it will not be a human hand that destroys him.[SUP]26 [/SUP]“What I said and the vision about those times are true. But seal up the vision, because those things will not happen for a long, long time.”[SUP]27 [/SUP]I, Daniel, became very weak. I was sick for several days after that vision. Then I got up and went back to work for the king, but I was very upset about the vision. I did not understand what it meant.
Thanks brethens for your kind reading,due to limited words for a post,please read part 3,God bless you all.
Hello brethren what a wonderful day which the Lord has bless as you continue to read this blog post of mine.May God continue to bless you as you key and read this post in JESUS name.
So the the previous day,we were talking on Mathew 24 and precisely today we will start from 24:15,which our Lord JESUS CHRIST talked about the abomination of desolation spoke in DANIEL 8,which read
Daniel 8:1-14-In the third year of King Belshazzar’s reign, I, Daniel, had a vision, after the one that had already appeared to me. [SUP]2 [/SUP]In my vision I saw myself in the citadel of Susa in the province of Elam; in the vision I was beside the Ulai Canal. [SUP]3 [/SUP]I looked up, and there before me was a ram with two horns, standing beside the canal, and the horns were long. One of the horns was longer than the other but grew up later. [SUP]4 [/SUP]I watched the ram as it charged toward the west and the north and the south. No animal could stand against it, and none could rescue from its power. It did as it pleased and became great.[SUP]5 [/SUP]As I was thinking about this, suddenly a goat with a prominent horn between its eyes came from the west, crossing the whole earth without touching the ground. [SUP]6 [/SUP]It came toward the two-horned ram I had seen standing beside the canal and charged at it in great rage. [SUP]7 [/SUP]I saw it attack the ram furiously, striking the ram and shattering its two horns. The ram was powerless to stand against it; the goat knocked it to the ground and trampled on it, and none could rescue the ram from its power. [SUP]8 [/SUP]The goat became very great, but at the height of its power the large horn was broken off, and in its place four prominent horns grew up toward the four winds of heaven.
[SUP]9 [/SUP]Out of one of them came another horn, which started small but grew in power to the south and to the east and toward the Beautiful Land. [SUP]10 [/SUP]It grew until it reached the host of the heavens, and it threw some of the starry host down to the earth and trampled on them. [SUP]11 [/SUP]It set itself up to be as great as the commander of the army of the Lord; it took away the daily sacrifice from the Lord, and his sanctuary was thrown down. [SUP]12 [/SUP]Because of rebellion, the Lord’s people[SUP][a][/SUP] and the daily sacrifice were given over to it. It prospered in everything it did, and truth was thrown to the ground.
[SUP]13 [/SUP]Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to him, “How long will it take for the vision to be fulfilled—the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, the rebellion that causes desolation(transgression of desolation), the surrender of the sanctuary and the trampling underfoot of the Lord’s people?”
[SUP]14 [/SUP]He said to me, “It will take 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the sanctuary will be reconsecrated.”
Brethen take a look at the underlined words above and take at look at Mathew 24:15-When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand
The Interpretation of the Vision
I, Daniel, saw this vision and tried to understand what it meant. While I was thinking about the vision, someone who looked like a man suddenly stood in front of me. [SUP]16 [/SUP]Then I heard a man’s voice. This voice came from above the Ulai River. The voice called out, “Gabriel, explain the vision to this man.”
[SUP]17 [/SUP]So Gabriel, the angel who looked like a man, came to me. I was very afraid and fell down to the ground. But Gabriel said to me, “Human,[SUP][f][/SUP] understand that this vision is about the time of the end.”[SUP]18 [/SUP]While Gabriel was speaking, I fell to the ground and went to sleep. It was a very deep sleep. Then Gabriel touched me and lifted me to my feet. [SUP]19 [/SUP]He said, “Now, I will explain the vision to you. I will tell you what will happen in the future. Your vision was about the end times.[SUP]20 [/SUP]“You saw a ram with two horns. The horns are the countries of Media and Persia. [SUP]21 [/SUP]The goat is the king of Greece. The big horn between its eyes is the first king. [SUP]22 [/SUP]That horn broke off and four horns grew in its place. The four horns are four kingdoms. Those four kingdoms will come from the nation of the first king, but they will not be as strong as the first king.[SUP]23 [/SUP]“When the end is near for those kingdoms, there will be a very bold and cruel king who will be very tricky. This will happen when many people have turned against God. [SUP]24 [/SUP]This king will be very powerful, but his power does not come from himself.[SUP][g][/SUP] This king will cause terrible destruction. He will be successful in everything he does. He will destroy powerful people—even God’s holy people.[SUP]25 [/SUP]“This king will be very smart and tricky. He will use his wisdom and lies to be successful. He will think that he is very important. He will destroy many people, when they least expect it. He will try to fight even the Prince of Princes. But that cruel king’s power will be destroyed, and it will not be a human hand that destroys him.[SUP]26 [/SUP]“What I said and the vision about those times are true. But seal up the vision, because those things will not happen for a long, long time.”[SUP]27 [/SUP]I, Daniel, became very weak. I was sick for several days after that vision. Then I got up and went back to work for the king, but I was very upset about the vision. I did not understand what it meant.
Thanks brethens for your kind reading,due to limited words for a post,please read part 3,God bless you all.