Warning: There is potentially objectionable language contained within this video. View at your discretion.
Activism meets journalism.
Although the language contained in this video can be profane, I feel that the message Abby Martin presents concerning our news media, and other global issues, far outweighs any negative spiritual impact that may be caused by her use of colorful metaphors.
"Would you prefer a pretty lie or an ugly truth?"
[video=youtube;SSOVIKi-RgI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSOVIKi-RgI#t=280[/video]
"...here I am in the belly of the Masonic beast..."
"...it's a very sad commentary that I need to work for the 'Russian Government' in order to tell the truth about what's happening in my own country..."
"...and how scary is that, that we have corporate news entities that essentially echo the establishment, so they might as well be state run, and that's even scarier because you have the war machine funding corporate media that's in turn selling the wars for the government..."
Note: See 'About' on YouTube for additional informational links.
Activism meets journalism.
Although the language contained in this video can be profane, I feel that the message Abby Martin presents concerning our news media, and other global issues, far outweighs any negative spiritual impact that may be caused by her use of colorful metaphors.
"Would you prefer a pretty lie or an ugly truth?"
[video=youtube;SSOVIKi-RgI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSOVIKi-RgI#t=280[/video]
"...here I am in the belly of the Masonic beast..."
"...it's a very sad commentary that I need to work for the 'Russian Government' in order to tell the truth about what's happening in my own country..."
"...and how scary is that, that we have corporate news entities that essentially echo the establishment, so they might as well be state run, and that's even scarier because you have the war machine funding corporate media that's in turn selling the wars for the government..."
Note: See 'About' on YouTube for additional informational links.