Breakthroughs

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 22, 2019
I had such a great breakthrough in prayer todayđŸ˜„ God has been solving my deep seated life issues and giving me great breakthroughs and knowledge about them.
The first was about my attachment deficit disorder and the latest one today was about self-forgiveness!!! It’s so exciting that I had to share it and ask, in this testimonials thread, what breakthroughs has God given you in your life?

von1

Apr 22, 2010
God can open doors in your life nobody else can open. I know he has for me.

M

morefaithrequired

Break on through to the other side!
I could bore you with my success stories but I'm too humble to do that.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Just had a great time with some folks who came here, Skylar and Michelle Linderman, they have a Facebook presence, several of us noted something had changed inside us, we are receiving more and clearer direction more quickly, as though something sped up in the spiritual realm.

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
To God be the glory. Inch by inch and step by step, trust God more and more. The satan has bound us but God came to give us life more abundantly.

Look behind back on how God has lead you in the past and don't forget. And let it strengthen you for the future trails.