E
empowered
Guest
Each and every day I wake up early and reach for my Father's Kingdom of light. I adjust my eyes to see into His realm. I open books that help me to do this such as the Bible and the Promises book from the Bible. The Holy Spirit shows me which scriptures I will need to be wearing daily. Such as if this particular day I will need more faith or maybe I will need to be more humble, or if I'll need more power. What ever it is that I will need to be wearing the wise counselor always shows me. I pray for forgiveness often even if I'm not even sure that I sinned. Maybe what I said hurt someone's feelings and I wasn't even aware or hadn't meant to. I pray forgiveness for this most often because never ever would I want to hurt someone's feelings, but never would I want to just relax and do nothing to invest in the growth of the borders of the Kingdom of Light. It may shock you to know this but if I never rose early and got all of my seeking done hours before I had to be anyplace. I would feel that the enemy would have rights to me somehow. That I hadn't accomplished all that I could to get into God's will for my life that day. I never want to know how that feels ever again. Always I want to be prayed up, and worded up in continual motion. I try my best never to lose one drop of wisdom sent me in dreams. I prefer to capture every moment of time with my Father whilst I am on earth. In heaven it will always have been that way. But from here we have to invest the time to walk with Him as it was revealed to me whilst I was in heaven in a mystery of visions empowered*
Breath on them Yeshua....the breath of life...
empower them
View attachment 120009View attachment 120010
Breath on them Yeshua....the breath of life...
empower them
View attachment 120009View attachment 120010