M
Mitspa
Guest
What I'm hearing on the internet ..sounds pretty good ..some reliable news sources seem to think they will vote to leave.
I will bet on a bag of cheetos and oreos that it aint gonna happen
What I'm hearing on the internet ..sounds pretty good ..some reliable news sources seem to think they will vote to leave.
I will bet on a bag of cheetos and oreos that it aint gonna happen
What I'm hearing on the internet ..sounds pretty good ..some reliable news sources seem to think they will vote to leave.
We will soon see..but I kinda think its going to go the Lords way... we will know in a few hours ....I don't bet with cookies ..to goodWell brother we will see wont we. I am almost a 100% sure that due to this huge muslimic population that infiltrated the complete UK (especially politically) will be stayin
We will soon see..but I kinda think its going to go the Lords way... we will know in a few hours ....I don't bet with cookies ..to goodbut I bet 10 push-ups
lol I cant even do 10 situps.. thats the only thing pretty much where everyone beats me at.. but if we go that route Ill bet 50 crunches
Do you really believe that? I dont. They have way to many Muslim Mayors that want the borders open
To late to correct my typo lol, I meant to say *EU superstate.Big day for us Brits today, I think we need prayer and also the rest of Europe. I do not have a good feeling about how it will go but ultimately God is in control and nothing will come as a surprise to Him.
I believe that whatever the result this referendum will mark the beginning of the end of the US "superstate". Lots of discord coming from other members wanting their own referendums.
Please pray for the situation? Many thanks. MPW
We will soon see..but I kinda think its going to go the Lords way... we will know in a few hours ....I don't bet with cookies ..to goodbut I bet 10 push-ups
hmm does that mean hes gotta do 20 pushups now if he looses..hmm heheheheI want to have your optimism Mitspa but I'm inclined to believe Demi's pessimism will be the more accurate prediction - I hope I'm wrong but the government have put the frighteners on pensioners among other groups. Whatever happens it just means Jesus will return sooner. I have a peace over the results whatever they may be....but if we vote "out" I'ma gonna party!!!
No his optimism gets him out of it.hmm does that mean hes gotta do 20 pushups now if he looses..hmm hehehehe
I don't think so and the Bible clearly states that the ruler of this world is Satan himself, vote for mankinds politics you vote for Satan's system of things in this bad world. Jesus Christ was not part of the political world in his time on earth, he encouraged his followers to be no part of the worldly political system as he was no part of it. Once again, the Holy Bible clearly teaches its readers that Satan is the invisible ruler over the political worldly system of things.You can be a Christian and be involved with politics with no problems at all.
I disagree, yes God expects us to put Him over government but he declared "render to Caesar what is his". We still have to submit to authority over and above ourselves. God is supreme ruler though.I don't think so and the Bible clearly states that the ruler of this world is Satan himself, vote for mankinds politics you vote for Satan's system of things in this bad world. Jesus Christ was not part of the political world in his time on earth, he encouraged his followers to be no part of the worldly political system as he was no part of it. Once again, the Holy Bible clearly teaches its readers that Satan is the invisible ruler over the political worldly system of things.
I don't think so and the Bible clearly states that the ruler of this world is Satan himself, vote for mankinds politics you vote for Satan's system of things in this bad world. Jesus Christ was not part of the political world in his time on earth, he encouraged his followers to be no part of the worldly political system as he was no part of it. Once again, the Holy Bible clearly teaches its readers that Satan is the invisible ruler over the political worldly system of things.
Would you say the Holy Bible is not telling the truth about Satan being the invisible ruler of this worldly system of things? submit to what though? to the will of mankinds ways? if God says that it is ok to vote for human rulership and its political system it would make the Bible a false set of documents. According to one Christian the UK has no constitution or Bill of Rights, what would be the outcome for Christian rights if a totalitarian government steps in? Governments are routinely elected with the support of only 40% of the population. We have no effective Second Chamber or Executive for checks and balances. The Prime Minister rules in the many important matters such as defence and security by the Royal Prerogative. Again, this is fine today where generally we have tolerant democratic governments but what happens if or when we get a totalitarian government?I disagree, yes God expects us to put Him over government but he declared "render to Caesar what is his". We still have to submit to authority over and above ourselves. God is supreme ruler though.
But you claim to be Christian and live your lives by the Holy Bible or you don't? I see the Holy Bible as the truth, one is either in favour of God or in favour of human rulership and Satan's political system of things, you can't have both or it is hypocrisy?If that's what you believe, that is up to you, but this a discussion for people who do like politics and in particular the impact of leaving or remaining in the EU.
Yeah and that is the choice of others, what this also does is expose false Christianity and others should be made aware of how Satan masquerades as an angel of light through the worldly political system.If that's what you believe, that is up to you, but this a discussion for people who do like politics and in particular the impact of leaving or remaining in the EU.
Please stop derailing this thread with your own bizzare theology.But you claim to be Christian and live your lives by the Holy Bible or you don't? I see the Holy Bible as the truth, one is either in favour of God or in favour of human rulership and Satan's political system of things, you can't have both or it is hypocrisy?
Of course you would say that, get behind me worker of lawlessness.Please stop derailing this thread with your own bizzare theology.
Would you say the Holy Bible is not telling the truth about Satan being the invisible ruler of this worldly system of things? submit to what though? to the will of mankinds ways? if God says that it is ok to vote for human rulership and its political system it would make the Bible a false set of documents. According to one Christian the UK has no constitution or Bill of Rights, what would be the outcome for Christian rights if a totalitarian government steps in? Governments are routinely elected with the support of only 40% of the population. We have no effective Second Chamber or Executive for checks and balances. The Prime Minister rules in the many important matters such as defence and security by the Royal Prerogative. Again, this is fine today where generally we have tolerant democratic governments but what happens if or when we get a totalitarian government?
Also what about the european courts of human rights where many Christians have fought for the rights to freedom of religion?