# Bring Him Back !

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 31, 2015
Join with me in prayer, that we as the Christian Nation living in America would rise up in one accord, with one voice, in response to the Florida shooting, and welcome back the Lord Jesus Christ in our schools through the repealing of the ungodly law that was brought about in the early sixties by atheist who wanted to see prayer in the schools stopped.

“One can argue, and some have, that the decision by the Supreme Court – in a series of three decisions back in 1962 and 1963 – to remove Bible and prayer from our public schools, may be the most spiritually significant event in our nation’s history over the course of the last 55 years,” Jeynes said.

On June 25, 1962, the United States Supreme Court decided in Engel v. Vitale that a prayer approved by the New York Board of Regents for use in schools violated the First Amendment because it represented establishment of religion. In 1963, in Abington School District v. Schempp, the court decided against Bible readings in public schools along the same lines.

Since 1963, Jeynes said there have been five negative developments in the nation’s public schools:
• Academic achievement has plummeted, including SAT scores.
• Increased rate of out-of-wedlock births
• Increase in illegal drug use
• Increase in juvenile crime
• Deterioration of school behavior

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/articl...ible-prayer-public-schools-has-caused-decline

A person asked the Lord why He allows shooting in public schools to happen?

The Lord answered: I'm not allowed in public schools.

This is the perfect catalyst and platform, with the attention of the nation riveted upon this event to make our voice heard in the nation.

As the ungodly try to use this event to bring about useless gun control measures, we as the Church of the living God need to unite to sieze this moment to bring back God and prayer in our schools.

#BringHimBack

#NeedHimBack

#WantHimBack

God bless President Trump as he cooperates with this movement.

God Bless America!

JPT

K

kaylagrl

Join with me in prayer, that we as the Christian Nation living in America would rise up in one accord, with one voice, in response to the Florida shooting, and welcome back the Lord Jesus Christ in our schools through the repealing of the ungodly law that was brought about in the early sixties by atheist who wanted to see prayer in the schools stopped.

A person asked the Lord why He allows shooting in public schools to happen?

The Lord answered: I'm not allowed in public schools.

This is the perfect catalyst and platform, with the attention of the nation riveted upon this event to make our voice heard in the nation.

As the ungodly try to use this event to bring about useless gun control measures, we as the Church of the living God need to unite to sieze this moment to bring back God and prayer in our schools.

#BringHimBack

#NeedHimBack

#WantHimBack

God bless President Trump as he cooperates with this movement.

God Bless America!

JPT

Im afraid you are about to get some nasty replies with this one....

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
What the heck is this?!

Dude, seriously?

God allows school shootings just because He's not allowed in schools? WOW.... Horror.png

MIND BLOWN

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
What the heck is this?!

Dude, seriously?

God allows school shootings just because He's not allowed in schools? WOW.... View attachment 179280

MIND BLOWN
:cool:What makes him think God and prayer was ever in our public schools. I know of no time when it was so. Unless I knew what and how they were praying and to whom, I would totally stand against it.

U

Ugly

:cool:What makes him think God and prayer was ever in our public schools. I know of no time when it was so. Unless I knew what and how they were praying and to whom, I would totally stand against it.

Praying I'm any form is banned in public schools. If a student prays over his lunch he can get in trouble.
The same goes with bringing a bible. I've even heard stories of kids getting in trouble for wearing a Christian t-shirt or wearing a cross necklace.

U

Ugly

What the heck is this?!

Dude, seriously?

God allows school shootings just because He's not allowed in schools? WOW.... View attachment 179280

MIND BLOWN
Obviously the point was to say that when bad things happen at school people are quick to blame God, yet they don't want God in school any other time. It's not a literal statement it's simply exposing a mindset. I've heard the same thing said about people's lives for years. No one wants God around, but when something bad happens they blame God. Don't boot God out of your life then expect Him to cover your butt. Same idea.
And if it is literal is it Really such a shock? People find it so impossible to think such a thing, but have zero issue thinking God will send someone to hell, for eternity, for not having Him in their life. Why is one so amazing and difficult and the other accepted with no problem?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
God and prayer was in my high school. Of course I went to a Christian high school, so we had chapel once a week..

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
They teach Islam in schools now, while any form of Christianity is banned. The students are even instructed in how to recite the salah (Islamic prayer), one of the "five pillars" of Islam.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
The R.E. at the school my kids go to said to them when they told the class they were Christians

"Jesus is a myth"

Whilst people are entitled to their opinion they should research first.

Even prominent reknowned Historians (whose knowledge of history they have studied covers the time of Jesus) admit that Jesus was an actual person.

One said something along the the lines of "Atheists who claim Jesus is a myth have the historical knowledge of a baby and get their information from websites set up by the same who have the historical knowledge of a baby. There only purpose is to discredit something that is true yet he not searched for the truth"

Sounds like my kids R.E teacher.

I agree with the intent of the OP.

We are called to pray for those in authority

1 Timothy 2:1-2
Chapter 2
Pray for All Men
1 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.

N

NoNameMcgee

Praying I'm any form is banned in public schools. If a student prays over his lunch he can get in trouble.
The same goes with bringing a bible. I've even heard stories of kids getting in trouble for wearing a Christian t-shirt or wearing a cross necklace.
that is absolutely ridiculous...

but i cant say im surprised

:/

D

Depleted

News flash:
#Prayerneverleftschool
#Godisomnipresenteveninschools
#Godisomniscienteveninschools
#Godissoverigneveninschools

D

Depleted

Yeah, well all we have to do is explain the first amendment to the school. And, if that doesn't work, tell it to the media. And, if that doesn't work, tell it to the law center at CBN.

Odelschwanck

Jan 7, 2015
I've never noticed anybody being taught to recite Islamic prayer and I've never heard of anyone here getting in trouble for praying or having a Bible. It may happen in some schools (the later definitely does), but not all schools.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

AdolfHipster

Jan 15, 2018
Did I miss something? I thought the Supreme Court 1962 decision stopped school sponsored prayer. It didn't stop God from going into a school... or a student praying to any God they wish.

If I'm wrong... please post something credible that says otherwise.

In 1995, Bill Clinton issued a memo called "Religious Expression in Public Schools". Here is a small portion of it:
It appears that some school officials, teachers and parents have assumed that religious expression of any type is either inappropriate, or forbidden altogether, in public schools.

As our courts have reaffirmed, however, nothing in the First Amendment converts our public schools into religion-free zones, or requires all religious expression to be left behind at the schoolhouse door. While the government may not use schools to coerce the consciences of our students, or to convey official endorsement of religion, the government’s schools also may not discriminate against private religious expression during the school day.

AdolfHipster

Jan 15, 2018
Obviously the point was to say that when bad things happen at school people are quick to blame God, yet they don't want God in school any other time. It's not a literal statement it's simply exposing a mindset. I've heard the same thing said about people's lives for years. No one wants God around, but when something bad happens they blame God. Don't boot God out of your life then expect Him to cover your butt. Same idea.
And if it is literal is it Really such a shock? People find it so impossible to think such a thing, but have zero issue thinking God will send someone to hell, for eternity, for not having Him in their life. Why is one so amazing and difficult and the other accepted with no problem?

Except that his point that Jesus said "I'm not allowed here" is entirely untrue.

I'm sure there have been some schools/teachers who have overstepped their boundaries about the constitutional rights of students in public schools, but the same could be said with police officers in their duties. I won't be joining the side that thinks cops, in large part, want to kill innocent Black people though...

S

SpoonJuly

You folks just need to move out here in rural Arkansas.
We had a local Pastor address the high school graduating class last year and offered a prayer for those kids.
Everyone thanked him.

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
We use to pray before school every day didn't do anything for me I ended up a mess anyway........ If you send your child to school and tell him to pray while walking down the hallway there you go prayer in school. No human power or goverment can keep God out of school the whole thing we told God not to enter school is a joke.