# Bring Him Back !

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
We use to pray before school every day didn't do anything for me I ended up a mess anyway........ If you send your child to school and tell him to pray while walking down the hallway there you go prayer in school. No human power or goverment can keep God out of school the whole thing we told God not to enter school is a joke.

I am with you there Dem. I will tell my children to pray if they want to,
nobody can stop them as long as they do it quietly. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Yeah, I'd have expected better from him. :/ However, it doesn't really surprise me.

============================================
this is what I would call a really 'low' blow!:confused:

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
Prayer is allowed in public schools. :D

Also, wondering here about Psalm 9:17.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Prayer is NOT allowed in (all) public schools.. That's because government wants our kids to be as restricted as we are concerning our freedom to worship where, when and how we want..

AdolfHipster

Jan 15, 2018
Which schools perpetually forbid/don't allow students to pray?

I could sit in a desk, look at the teacher while pretending to pay attention and pray to God. Even if the school wanted to break the students' constitutional rights and explicitly forbid them, it is impossible to stop a student from personal prayer.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I'm talking about spoken oral prayers. :)

I could sit in a desk, look at the teacher while pretending to pay attention and pray to God. Even if the school wanted to break the students' constitutional rights and explicitly forbid them, it is impossible to stop a student from personal prayer.

J

joefizz

Blue lady bug's obviously talking about the "practice of prayer" some schools allow it and some don't,just like religion,nearly every religion is taught in schools as if they are real and true,like northern mythology,greek mythology,magical incantations(shake speare),science(it has become quite the religion now),but Christianity and Judaism tend to be completely cut out or "watered down" to something like a club,like in some of my schools we had "bible club" or something like that,nearly never heard one word about if anyone was allowed to "pray" or not but many times was I told not to talk about God in that I "believed" not a very "spiritually free" type atmosphere unless you had a "crowd" to be with.

Feb 28, 2016
those who have any kind of understanding of how 'generations work, they 'always change', always...
but, when I was growing-up and in grade school, we said the Lord's Prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance,
etc...in the class-room, first and foremost, before classed began, we didn't even have any idea that our
class-mates were any different than we ourselves were, and so we just all did the same things, by doing
and saying what we thought was honoring God before our classes began...
it was like a common communion and it made us, or at least, me, feel like a part of something very
special...this is the only way that I can express that time of my life...

Feb 28, 2016
I would say that it would be something that Jesus or a sane person could not comprehend
that another world say, especially if they were not familiar with that person's beliefs or their
personal Love of God...

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
You don't know what you're talking about. Try reading federal law? Also, in attempt to try to be correct you changed the terms from not allowed to not all allow and from basic prayer to oral spoken prayer, of which you're still incorrect.

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
People are whining about the misnomer of no prayer allowed in schools. It's a safe guess that many who are whining don't even pray with their children at home.

mcubed

Dec 20, 2013
I do not understand opposition to G-d in schools. In 1962-63 we removed the Bible and prayer in schools. How has America done since the 60's? Every god but G-d is accepted, homosexulaity/ transgender is now the norm, mass murder, in udero, is ok, even among "christians".

Dec 28, 2016
Why would "opposition to God in schools" be so hard to understand when it is the lost (those at enmity and hostile to God) are doing so????? Seriously?

It amazes me that people think that the lost should love and accept God especially when it comes to public schools. It's a ludicrous yet popular premise that is totally unbiblical.

Believers should be more concerned about their own love for God, their own prayer lives, their own accepting of God in their homes, their own praying in schools instead of thinking the lost should behave like Christians should who don't even behave this way themselves. The problem isn't that prayer isn't allowed in schools, the issue is those who are professing believers for the most part don't even do it themselves!

Laish

Jul 31, 2016
Humm I guess it all comes down to if you know your rights . When it comes to prayer or having a Bible in public schools .
Here in Phoenix public schools have prayer and have student led prayer groups. Kids can open their Bibles on their own time anywhere.Teachers can and do have similar groups too although they must be a teachers only group . Student clubs can make floats in school parades with their own money. They can produce literature to hand out . They can also advertise their clubs alongside other clubs. It’s all a matter of knowing your rights .
Blessings
Bill