Bro. Damru

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, my heart breaks and cries for Bro. Damru. Just got a call that the anti christian people , did accident to Bro. Damru , and he is taken to a far away medical college, where he is struggling for his life, his head broken and forehead teared. his chances of surviving is very less and if he survive's , it is of no use. you know i had posted prayers before for bro. Damru and Jaring village, Bro. Damru is the guy who invited me, gave the front space of his house for day care centre where we taught about Lord Jesus to children and prayed. He was very active though he was unbeliever he was reading Bible, and sharing or bring others to prayers. Please pray for Bro. Damru and his 3 children, wife and his parents and brothers, relatives. Donot know what to pray but lets pray God will take control of everything and bless Bro. Damru

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Your post saddens me greatly I will certainly pray for Brother Damru that God restores him and provides for his wife and children during the recovery process which will probably be great in length. I will pray that God shorten the recovery time and bless him for the work that he did in His name, despite being an unbeliever at the time. Yes, please add my prayer to yours and the others that God will indeed take control of everything and bless Brother Damru and his family.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Isaiah 54:17

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Lord, have mercy on Your people. We ask for Your protection for Damru and his family, and others You have called to serve You in dangerous places and situations.

Deliver us from the wiles of the enemy, and those who choose to follow false gods and ways. Forgive them too, for they know not what they do. Wake up Your children who sleep comfortably in our safe homes, to pray and truly reach out to the needs of others who have not even yet heard Your Good News. Continue to send to the harvest fields which have long been ripe, but with few reapers.

Thank You also that before we asked, You have heard the prayers in our hearts and lips. In Jesus' precious name we commit and agree with the prayers for damru and their people.