Broken heart!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mybrokenlessthenthree
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mybrokenlessthenthree

Guest
I just came out of a long relationship, upon which I thought she was the one...

Anyhow I praise God is we were together, but I was distracted and we did not have God in our relationship etc.

This just happened, and I am happy. I now can fully give my heart to God, i have no distractions...

Right now my mind is in good health,

my soul is saved

my heart is broken, but it didn't belong to God...

SO i am broken emotionally i am in pain, however I will praise God. He will rebuild me and I believe that... Please pray, Thank you
 
my heart is broken, but it didn't belong to God...SO i am broken emotionally ..

Cheer up, the world is unfolding as it should. Look for the good side, it is everywhere, just open your eyes and you will see (:-
 
Its no fun I can tell you that. But remember God is close to the broken-hearted. Same thing just happen to me. I couldn't have said it no better myself