D
Dark_Matter
Guest
Heard this on the radio, it's one of my favorite songs
[video=youtube;ZAAvPDgKf30]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAAvPDgKf30[/video]
Broken Together
Song and Lyrics by: Casting Crowns
...
How it must have been so lonely by my side
We were building kingdoms and chasing dreams and left love behind
I'm praying God will help our broken hearts align
And we won't give up the fight
It's going to take much more than promises this time
Only God can change our minds
Maybe you and I were never meant to be complete
Could we just be broken together?
If you can bring your shattered dreams and I'll bring mine
Could healing still be spoken and save us?
The only way we'll last forever is broken together.
Song and Lyrics by: Casting Crowns
...
How it must have been so lonely by my side
We were building kingdoms and chasing dreams and left love behind
I'm praying God will help our broken hearts align
And we won't give up the fight
It's going to take much more than promises this time
Only God can change our minds
Maybe you and I were never meant to be complete
Could we just be broken together?
If you can bring your shattered dreams and I'll bring mine
Could healing still be spoken and save us?
The only way we'll last forever is broken together.
[video=youtube;ZAAvPDgKf30]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAAvPDgKf30[/video]