Broken!

  • Thread starter Thread starter renewed_hope
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

renewed_hope

Guest
Proverbs 1:24
"Because I have called and you refused, I have stretched out my hand and no one regarded"

I am broken and shattered. I have let circumstance, work and school affect my relationship with Christ as well as with others. I had a convo with a friend at work and he said he believes everything happens for a reason. I know that even though God didn't create the circumstance or the tears that I cry as i lay down to sleep, he is using the brokenness and vulnerability to draw me closer to him.

I just want to remember there is beauty in the breaking...every tear that I cry out of surrendering to our heavenly Father is beautiful. God you are in control of every aspect of my life present and future. Guide me and protect my heart to do your will.....
 
wait I don't know if I did not regard his hand but if I did and I did not think I did or think abouti t than is it harder for me to be saved now?