Broken

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CherieR

May 6, 2017
Please pray for me. Feeling broken hearted. Going through a hard time right now. Feeling a lot of emotional pain and hurt right now..:cry:😢😭

C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

Father,Please help sis CherieR... Please strengthen her and hold her up today. Lord I ask you to please Fill her with Your peace and joy In Jesus name,Amen! ❤

Hang in there sis. God knows your hurt and pain. He knows already the outcome of all this. He has a plan for your pain and hurt just Let God hold you in His hands ❤ God bless you 😇

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
Please pray for me. Feeling broken hearted. Going through a hard time right now. Feeling a lot of emotional pain and hurt right now..:cry:😢😭

108198622-silhouette-of-man-praying-at-dusk-gettyimages - Copy - Copy (2) - Copy.jpg Friendly.png

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Dear Heavenly Father.
You already know what she is going through. Please protect her heart in you and pull CherieB ever closer to you and hold her close. My trust is in you, Loving Father, O' Giver of Ever Breathe we take, that even though she feels the pain, that you hold her in your Loving hands. Please O' Merciful One, bring her Your Peace, Comfort and Joy. May you Give her Heart the strenght she needs Each and Every Moment to keep walking forward with you, toward where you would go. See her through the Valley and in the End of it all, Help her to be Able to see (if not now, I do pray now) that how you never left her and Carried her through it all and Comforted her O' Great and Loving Comforter. May she come through this pain stronger for it in her Faith in you, Your Blessed Son Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit.
I pray these and all things in Jesus's Sweet Sweet name, Amen.

I am truly sorry to hear you are in pain. Should you ever need to chat, send me a message or in The Chat Thread and I woumd be happy to talk with you. I am not on here as much as I used to be, but daily , mostly, for sure. Hang in there...

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
I am sorry Cherie. It takes a lot of strength to be this honest. I pray that God shelters and comforts you. I pray that he walks through this valley with you. Hugs.

May 29, 2019
I’m sorry i don’t fully understand your pain. please remember that some days you think you can’t go on. On those days, reach for Him. He is always there. Always.

May 29, 2019
I am so very sorry you are hurting. Please remember that God is always here and you are always ”enough”. In His name, you are loved.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless CherieR, and this prayer request. Lord turn CherieR's sorrows into joy and bless CherieR's life. Lord help to overcome hard times, and bless your name. Lord you please heal emotionally and bless CherieR. In Jesus precious name, Amen!

Jan 31, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time, my friend. Please be assured of my prayers for you, that God will heal your brokenness and give you peace. May you trust in His ever present care and love.