Brothermans Ohh So Good

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BrotherMan

May 1, 2017
1st layer
1.25 cup all purpose flour
3/4 cup chopped pecans
6 tablespoons sweet butter

Add flour, crumbled butter and salt to a 9X13 pan. Mix together then add chopped pecans. Pat down to cover bottom of pan. Bake at 350° for 12-15 min. Let cool.

2nd layer
2-8 oz cream cheese
2 cups powered sugar
8 oz cool whip

Mix together cream cheese and powered sugar hen fold into cool whip. Drop by tablespoon onto 1st layer. With a hot spoon smooth out the cream cheese over layer. Sprinkle with sweet coconut but not to much.

3rd layer

2-1.85 oz boxes vanilla pudding

Mix according to package direction and pour over 2nd layer

4th layer

Spread 8 oz cool whip over top and sprinkle with sweet coconut

This is a family recipe for a dessert we fight over. God bless, i love you, and enjoy

G

Godsgirl83

ah yes the "Quad cake" as it was so affectionately referred to in my family, only with chocolate pudding and coconut.
thanks, been trying to find this recipe as to this day my mom has yet to write it down for us (she's made it for so many years off the top of her head)

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
1st layer
1.25 cup all purpose flour
3/4 cup chopped pecans
6 tablespoons sweet butter

Add flour, crumbled butter and salt to a 9X13 pan. Mix together then add chopped pecans. Pat down to cover bottom of pan. Bake at 350° for 12-15 min. Let cool.

2nd layer
2-8 oz cream cheese
2 cups powered sugar
8 oz cool whip

Mix together cream cheese and powered sugar hen fold into cool whip. Drop by tablespoon onto 1st layer. With a hot spoon smooth out the cream cheese over layer. Sprinkle with sweet coconut but not to much.

3rd layer

2-1.85 oz boxes vanilla pudding

Mix according to package direction and pour over 2nd layer

4th layer

Spread 8 oz cool whip over top and sprinkle with sweet coconut

This is a family recipe for a dessert we fight over. God bless, i love you, and enjoy
Tried it Saturday .. Awesome :)