Brothers, and Sisters

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jbrooks5912

Today was a solid nightmare, one I wish I could do over. At first it was going smooth, then all torment broke loose. I started noticing a change in her, I have been watching. She shyd away from me when I went to talk as normal with no weirdness. Then this black dude looked at me funny, let me ezplain before rationalization sits in.

She did not smile as much to me as before, then she started acting the same as ahe did with me with the black guy. My heart can not handle this for real. I dealt with the same stuff, I really dont lke the whole game of cat and mouse.

If you are for real, dont lead me into a brick wall that crashes when i fall. So i noticed how he was acting then he left then came back i did not watch him i was busy so he came back through smiling.

My buddy when i was at the trash dumpster he asked what was wrong i said nothing which was a lie. He dragged it out of me, i told him its like women "no offence to the real women here who do cherish love" just want a dude who uses them and beats them.

So i started not noticing het, why put my heart out there if she going to stomp it right? So when she walked by she smiled at me i nodded and i looked the othet way.

This is a jerk move on my part, i just been hurt way tok much and my heart is delicate. And very prone to being torn apart by true love.

So, when i walked out i seen her at the wing station i just walked on by. She had to have seen i was down and out, but if ahe asks me what is wrong i gornna be nice and say these words:

Are you just playinh my heart, or are you trying to see how i react. Are you for real or are you just gaming because to me that hurts. Maybe you like attention i understand that but i move slowly so that i can get the feelings right and move forward. Its all bexauaw i am a gentleman im not here to sleep with you i am here to love you conpaaaionatley. But if youre not in it for love please dont and just move on because mh heart it cant handle another break its got ao many holes as it is.

To beat it all folks i started thinking bout mom and i startes loosing sighta of my job and u started moving slowly. No i do not need counceling abiut love i just hate being lead on.

IT HURTS like mad

J

jbrooks5912

Another note i forgot blah one sec let me think about it. I could always talk to her friend but idk how good that will do.

I am a wounded warrier and i simply cant do this love thing like this.

I am not about sex and all i am about tha romeo style of love. This just makes me guard my heart more and more.

I mean is she just having fun and hurt people? Or is she simply just wanting a charmer. Im not the best looking guy around lol neither is the other guy.

But thing is im a romancer i love being romantic and admiring a womans touch in my hands with hers.

To me true love is bout emotion not money and posessions. People have love all wrong. I just stay single and try to revive my heart.

Also my other buddy told me bout not being there for three months he is adictrs to heroin. I went balistix i said dude come on God saved you right? He said yes, i said yoy married right? He sqid yes and i said stop being stupid go home and love your wife and not the drug boy before you die from over dose. I told him he dont need the drug he just needs to focus on his life.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
JB, first of all, if she is now flirting with the other guy as well as with you, then you need to see the red flags that are waving here. She acted "different" in front of you while the other guy was there. I'm sorry but it sounds like either she's a colossal flirt or she's playing all you guys.

I would cut the cord now, before it gets wound any tighter around your heart. You want someone who is gonna be honest and true and faithful, not someone who obviously is flirting with another guy.

G

Gracie_14

JB, first of all, if she is now flirting with the other guy as well as with you, then you need to see the red flags that are waving here. She acted "different" in front of you while the other guy was there. I'm sorry but it sounds like either she's a colossal flirt or she's playing all you guys.

I would cut the cord now, before it gets wound any tighter around your heart. You want someone who is gonna be honest and true and faithful, not someone who obviously is flirting with another guy.
Well said, Lady Blue :)

J

jbrooks5912

Very true i already emotionally moved on. I have no time to play her game. When i make supervisor ill simply go to another department and work.

I cant deal with this kind of thing. It is what it is though. I will ve ignoring her for now on 🙃 I even stood at my friends car to avoid seeing her.

I give women chances yes, but if i notice tgose red flags i thrn back away and at times its too late.

Every relationship its been bout others attention and money. But it is what it is because God provides still today and when that true lady comes around then all these others who broke me will be like "what did i do? I could have been happy but now all i am is crushed because i failed to see what was right inftont of me"

Dan58

Nov 13, 2013
Love is a two way street, but it sounds like your on a one way road... Its been my experience that women date until they find the right guy, then they stop. Many moons aloft, I was seeing a girl I really liked and thought she was the one, but then I asked her to go out on a Saturday night and she told me that she had another date, but was free for Sunday.. That response told me all I needed to know. When you find the one you want, you stop looking.. I'd stop seeing this gal who's flirting with other guys, she's obviously still shopping around. Your serious and she's not, so let her know your not going to stand in line while she plays the field... jmo

J

jbrooks5912

It is what it is imma make her wonder tho. Ill act like im fine and that will make her mad 😆😁🙃☺️😏.
Love is a two way street, but it sounds like your on a one way road... Its been my experience that women date until they find the right guy, then they stop. Many moons aloft, I was seeing a girl I really liked and thought she was the one, but then I asked her to go out on a Saturday night and she told me that she had another date, but was free for Sunday.. That response told me all I needed to know. When you find the one you want, you stop looking.. I'd stop seeing this gal who's flirting with other guys, she's obviously still shopping around. Your serious and she's not, so let her know your not going to stand in line while she plays the field... jmo
Indeed im going to simply act like nothing is wrong and that will make her mad lol idc anymore she burnt down the highway before it even go past mile marker number one.

J

jbrooks5912

In love youre not supposed to be shopping hearts. Thats where people get messed up and hurt. Its all about how the person makes you feel not that money because in the end money dries up and the heart walls up. Its all about how to treat someone not about how ti hurt someone.

My toommate likes her oh well now cuz yeah i have no time for a woman who just wants to play that field where all i am is in the back field waiting to catch that ball from that home run.

J

jbrooks5912

Little dude, you know what to do. Cut that cord, lets be done with this 😁

Attachments

Dan58

Nov 13, 2013
Indeed im going to simply act like nothing is wrong and that will make her mad lol
That may actually work.. Feign interest, encourage her to date someone else, and make sure she understands that this is also what you intend to do. If she doesn't care, you'll have your answer. If she gets upset, make sure she understands that your desire to move on is because her flirting around demonstrated she wasn't seriously interested in you.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
I don’t think a godly christian woman would flirt with many guys at the same time. I am against flirting.Be friends first. When you like a woman make sure she is christian and being friends at the beginning is the best option to get to know her.
God bless you brother

J

jbrooks5912

I don’t think a godly christian woman would flirt with many guys at the same time. I am against flirting.Be friends first. When you like a woman make sure she is christian and being friends at the beginning is the best option to get to know her.
God bless you brother
Very true, thing is a woman or man who shops hearts is one who hurts hearts and causes people to be in that aditude of saying forget love. I dealt with it for years mainly because i am judged. Y what i look lile thats why women focus on my eyes and all i ratger not have someone who just wants me for my eyes. I want aomeone who wanta not juat my eyea but wvery part of me. Because i give all of me and not just a peice. I respect where it is due but when a woman tries to hurt me i turn away. I took up martial arts at a young age.

This is because of how i was living. I was beat and almost killed multipul times. One of my brothers choked me till i was blue.

So i channel my agression with my martial arts. I spar and move around when im in my room and its relaxing.

People think im crazy cuz i psych myself up at work and stretch and do hand movements as a form of medidation.

And when i get in my zone due to doing that i work more effectivley and faster. Cuz my mind is clear and focused.

In martial arts 🥋 you are disiplined to a degree that you notice all surrounding parimiters. I enjoy it lol i walked to the car lastnight i didnt move my head but watched a shadow walkin behind me which was coming fast.

SO i started to walk faster, they seemed to be going faster also so i just said ok time to get ready but then a lady walked by and im like ok cool.

I have long hair that i put in a poney tail not just by my southern charm but by my training. I seen many have long hair lol so i know its not stregnth.

Its just a look, anyway i got a gotea. And when i work people want to go by my example because plainly they see how i am and that im moving up.

I used to hack yes blah bad news right? Idc thats in my past. So i use my brain on my work, my hacker brain and martial arts plus God makes me work effectivly and correctly.

When a problem comes up i resolve it fast. And i move to that new training in work that i just placed on myself.

Instead if using my talents for bad i use for good. If you go to the blogs you will see my writtings.

Plua the funny thing is i was in special ed due to my slow learning. But now 😁 Im broke of that and thats what hacking done for me it helped me think in a way thatw as very effective.

J

jbrooks5912

JB hmm i like that name 😁 Thats what ill go by for now on then lol. Mysterious i like it. Lol im a goofball. Anyway i am about to head out God Bless everyone!!!

Ellorah

Jan 28, 2019
South Carolina
I feel that perhaps you should cease falling for women who are flirtatious and man crazy. Seek the one who has her eyes focused on God and seeks Christ. God Bless 🙏

J

jbrooks5912

I feel that perhaps you should cease falling for women who are flirtatious and man crazy. Seek the one who has her eyes focused on God and seeks Christ. God Bless 🙏
Sister i coupd not agree more thanks 🙃