Bulgaria without gas-fire or God's fire?!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bistra

Ezra 9:1-3
"The people of Israel and the priests and the Levities have not separeted themselves from the people of the lands with respect to the abominations of the ..."
The 1st Timothy 2:1-4
"Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications ,praers,intercessions,andgiving of thanks be made for all men ,for kingsand all who are in authourity..."

Yes,in Bulgaria we haven't got gas for heating now .Sinse 6 Jenuary ..In our schools is very cold indeed..but what about our hospitals...There are many sick people who getting worst..many our factories have closed the doors and our economy is in very dificult situation..But it is only the top of the iceberg.
I can't undersand thouse people in the Ukraine and in Russia who dare to deprive so many people of heating ..
But Ezra discovered where their problems started...
The priests weren't devoted and faitful to their God....
We are God's priests now..
Are we devoted and loyal to our Savior?!
He has exhorted us-my Bulgarian(and not only Bulgarian)church first of all PRAY..we can't govern our country ,but have responsibility to anable God influence on our gouvernments..
Only Bulgaria has got only one way for suppling itself with gas..
It wasn't wise decision indeed.
There are many problems in my country ,but they have to stimulate us to discover what our spiritual condition is..
If God's people haven't got Fire in their hearts may be other people won't haven't gas-fire.....
Holy Father make us responsible and zealous to Your words..
Get Your fire to burn in our hearts to make ou more susceptible to You and our trusts to be more like Your Son Jesus Christ
amen

Status
Not open for further replies.