Bullying is bad

  • Thread starter Thread starter StrongHearted
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

StrongHearted

Guest
Living life isn't easy, but we all know that. Do you ever wonder if there is a chance in this life that we can have peace and hope? There was a time I thought so until I started getting bullied online. Sometimes I feel like things aren't going to get better. Well I am wrong it can and will with Gods help. I have recently been bullied and blamed by someone who I thought was my friend until a few days later his girlfriend cursed at me and yelled at me. So I blocked him and her on all my accounts. I prayed after it happened asking God for forgiveness and plus asking him to take this in his hands. He is and I know that things are ok. So this is a blog dedicated to those who have been bullied and drama has come upon them. God loves you and there are those who really do care about us. I really had no hope thinking no one does but there is and God will bring them to us to pray with us and help us in our faith. So giving up isn't the answer and...(*crying*) I know that now. Thank you to those who have been there for me and praying for me as well
I love you all.