Try blasting some Christian horror punk to cleanse the house.
WOW
Try blasting some Christian horror punk to cleanse the house.
With that being answered, does a person need to be baptized and attend church to be Christian? This is something that I've asked several times in my life, but have never been given a straight answer. I'd love if someone here could clarify this. I live in a small town and I find that our churches are very cliquey - and almost like a club you have to join.
You know, honestly - I just remembered. In my basement, somewhere in a box, there is a Ouija board. I was in a bunch of board games we bought from a yard sale, and I was meaning to toss it when we moved in, but just left it in a box in the basement. Do you think that could have something to do with this? I was going to toss it, burn it, something - but I was told to never do that, as it will anger some kind of bad spirit. I can't believe this just ocurred to me now....
Its not metal, its punk =PWOW..... first time i have ever heard anything like that
Never been a heavy metal fan but that had me amazed and laughing at the same time...
That will do it... People using these boards can and sometimes do bring demons into their homes.. The demons can be with the board..
I would burn it in the name of the Jesus... But maybe in your case the best thing would be to send it to the dump.. I am not an expert in this but since you are not yet a believer in Jesus it may not be the best thing for you to burn it in the name of Jesus when you are not yet a firm follower of Jesus...
As a Christian i would have no worries burning an Ouija board... I would do it with joy... But for a non believer i am not so sure that would be the best way to deal with it..
I'm reminded of the story of the sons of Sceva that tried to cast out an evil spirit in the "name of the God that Paul preaches about". It didn't end well for them. We have zero authority outside of Christ and if we try to go up against those things in the natural, we will lose every time.
That's why I'm uncomfortable - because it doesn't fit in with the Bible.