CA Democrats Author Bill to Protect Sex Offenders Who Lure Minors

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CS1

May 23, 2012
State Senator Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) and Assemblywoman Susan Eggman (D-Stockton) introduced recent legislation “to end blatant discrimination against LGBT young people regarding California’s sex offender registry.”

However, under their bill, SB 145, the offenders would not have to automatically register as sex offenders if the offenders are within 10 years of age of the minor.
Wiener claims the current law “disproportionately targets LGBT young people for mandatory sex offender registration, since LGBT people usually cannot engage in vaginal intercourse.”
SB 145 would allow a sex offender who lures a minor with the intent to commit a felony (i.e. a sex act) the ability to escape registering as a sex offender as long as the offender is within 10 years of age of the minor. No specification is made as to whether the sexual offender is straight or LGBT.

SB 145 appears to allow adults to victimize minors by luring them with the intent to have sex, and then shields the predator from being automatically registered as a sex offender, as in the case of a 25 year old luring a 15 year old for sex, or a 22 year old luring a 12 year old.

SB 145, as currently written, appears to allow certain sexual predators to live among the population without anyone being aware.

I guess the Homophobia we are accused of having is NOW well founded.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
If anyone wants, sign the petition, to shut down NAMBLA, and share with your friends.
I couldn't believe this pedophile organization exists to this day! I thought it was an undercover secret organization, but no, they work out in the open! :eek:
Please please sign and share.
http://chng.it/6587WKsMQ6

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
i dont get it
anal intercourse - is not that considered offensive?!
also if someone is luring a minor does it matter if its vaginal or not. Anyone ten tears older than anyone under 18?

most people are molested when they are young, because sex offenders find it easy to dupe them or force them. and in many many cases the victim is known to them or a family member.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
State Senator Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) and Assemblywoman Susan Eggman (D-Stockton) introduced recent legislation “to end blatant discrimination against LGBT young people regarding California’s sex offender registry.”

However, under their bill, SB 145, the offenders would not have to automatically register as sex offenders if the offenders are within 10 years of age of the minor.
Wiener claims the current law “disproportionately targets LGBT young people for mandatory sex offender registration, since LGBT people usually cannot engage in vaginal intercourse.”
SB 145 would allow a sex offender who lures a minor with the intent to commit a felony (i.e. a sex act) the ability to escape registering as a sex offender as long as the offender is within 10 years of age of the minor. No specification is made as to whether the sexual offender is straight or LGBT.

SB 145 appears to allow adults to victimize minors by luring them with the intent to have sex, and then shields the predator from being automatically registered as a sex offender, as in the case of a 25 year old luring a 15 year old for sex, or a 22 year old luring a 12 year old.

SB 145, as currently written, appears to allow certain sexual predators to live among the population without anyone being aware.

I'd like to see someone do a background check and surveillance of Scott Wiener and Susan Eggman. Who comes up with this sick stuff that gives pedophiles and ephebophiles rights if their victims are but ten years their junior?
Probably too much Monty Python movies as a kid, but I can't help but chuckle at the surnames considered as the sponsors of this bill. Wiener Eggman. OK, I'm over it.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
i dont get it
anal intercourse - is not that considered offensive?!
also if someone is luring a minor does it matter if its vaginal or not. Anyone ten tears older than anyone under 18?

most people are molested when they are young, because sex offenders find it easy to dupe them or force them. and in many many cases the victim is known to them or a family member.
I think we have to realize at this point, because this bill was produced by very damned and sick minds, that it is becoming official now. The inmates , by law, have the keys to their asylums.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
TED Speaker Says Pedophilia Is A Sexual Orientation That Deserves Respect
July 16, 2018
(What is a TEDx talk? A TEDx Talk is a showcase for speakers presenting great, well-formed ideas in under 18 minutes. Why under 18 minutes? This short talk model works, since it only demands the audience's attention for a short period of time, decreasing the chance of minds wandering or daydreaming about lunch.)

Shortly after the supreme court announced its decision about gays having the 14th amendment equal right to marry in 2015, a threesome in Colorado(?) attempted to get a marriage license. They cited the 14th amendment as giving them that equal right. No surprise really.

Prior to all this and by about two years or so, they were denied by the way, a pedophile rights advocacy group, say that phrase three times slowly :oops:, had tried the same thing. Claiming theirs was a sexual orientation and deserved of equal rights to marry the person they love. (Their victim).

It's like we're revisiting Sodom and Gomorrah. Only now those guilty of the sin of sodomy want equal protection under the law.
Yes, those rights in mans law will stop the fate the first edition suffered. Just show God your court papers people!
Kidding.
Sort of.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013

This person would do well to read the 1st Chapter of Romans with understanding. But, then, I suspect this person is not one to read the Bible. Sadly, one day, he and his ilk will know the Truth.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
This does not surprise me one little bit. When we were having the debate over the legalization of same-sex marriage, homosexuals assured us we had nothing to fear. All they wanted was the right marry and that was it. They said that all the issues raised by those against same-sex marriage were a furphy.

Of course, as homosexuality is based on a lie and the father of lies Satan is the boss, anything they claim or say is a lie. So when they said all we want is the right to marry we knew that was a lie.

It has proved to be true as the homosexuals have become a terror organization, as in we will create enough terror so that you will cave in and give us what we want. The biggest suckers are the churches that have welcomed them with open arms without the need to give up their sin.

These so-called churches will go down the slippery slope to irrelevancy and cease to be churches. They will become mouthpieces for sin.

If this Bill goes through, the next one will remove the 10 years for 5 years and that will eventually be replaced by no years qualification. The day will come when we will produce a generation of children sodomized by evil perverts for their pleasure.

Now is the time for the church to rise up and create hell.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
I'd like to see someone do a background check and surveillance of Scott Wiener and Susan Eggman. Who comes up with this sick stuff that gives pedophiles and ephebophiles rights if their victims are but ten years their junior?
Probably too much Monty Python movies as a kid, but I can't help but chuckle at the surnames considered as the sponsors of this bill. Wiener Eggman. OK, I'm over it.
I hope that Susan gets egg on her face.

CS1

May 23, 2012
The Governor of CA signed it into law. Because a gay man state representative saw aloof hole not to protect children but where gay men can have sex with children and not suffer serious accountability. Please tell me how the LGBTQ community is just wanting to be accepted as two consenting adults in a sexual preference they agree on? Please I thank God the fires are in my state of CA and I pray that God would also send an earth quake. God has protected me from the fire , COVID-19 and what ever else he choose to send. I say amen Lord amen.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
The Governor of CA signed it into law. Because a gay man state representative saw aloof hole not to protect children but where gay men can have sex with children and not suffer serious accountability. Please tell me how the LGBTQ community is just wanting to be accepted as two consenting adults in a sexual preference they agree on? Please I thank God the fires are in my state of CA and I pray that God would also send an earth quake. God has protected me from the fire , COVID-19 and what ever else he choose to send. I say amen Lord amen.
LGBTQ demand equality and tolerance, when we only need tolerate something because it is otherwise intolerable, and yet they afford none in return.

Christians holding to our faith and the teachings of God as pertains to all sexual immorality for example. We should lose our businesses, job, freedom, life even! If it were up to the radical intolerant Christophobic LGBTQ bigots.

Oh, but they can't be bigots because they were once an oppressed class.
Said no one with an IQ above 7 ever!

This bill passed the California Assembly who voted 41-17 and a State Senate vote of 23-10! The vote goes to show no matter how many here in California wrote and opposed this abomination, the legislative bias by default goes to the LGBTQ always in all ways.
SB-145 Sex offenders: registration.(2019-2020)
https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billStatusClient.xhtml?bill_id=201920200SB145

And its sponsors and defenders couch it in language that claims it is to help LGBTQ youth not be oppressed due to age differences.

Well then there should be no prosecution of any parent who takes exception to a pervert sexually assaulting their child because Carnalfornia law allowed it. And that law was signed into power by a pervert dictator governor who gives permission for other peoples children to be a victim of pedophile rapists!

I took from this article and pasted parts of it here to provide a synopsis of this abomination.
https://kyma.com/news/2020/09/12/california-governor-signs-bill-changing-sex-offender-law/
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KYMA, KECY) - California Gov. Gavin Newsom has signed a law granting judges discretion to decide whether an adult should register as a sex offender for having oral or anal sex with a minor.

Senate Bill 145 modifies an existing state law. It'll let judges decide whether an adult, convicted of having vaginal intercourse with a minor, should register as a sex offender in cases where the minor is 14 years or older, and the adult is not more than 10 years older than the minor.

The bill's author is the chairman of the California Legislative LGBTQ Caucus. State Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco), said current state law is a remnant of California's old anti-sodomy laws. Wiener believes the statutes intentionally criminalized sex between gay men. He says, the new law aims to address cases where two people, who are close in age, are in a sexual relationship.

"We need to stop criminalizing teenagers for having sex," Wiener said.

I hope the pursuit of this measure allows people to realize and hold suspect Mr. Scot Wiener! Especially if they have children and he is their neighbor.

CS1

May 23, 2012
LGBTQ demand equality and tolerance, when we only need tolerate something because it is otherwise intolerable, and yet they afford none in return.

Christians holding to our faith and the teachings of God as pertains to all sexual immorality for example. We should lose our businesses, job, freedom, life even! If it were up to the radical intolerant Christophobic LGBTQ bigots.

Oh, but they can't be bigots because they were once an oppressed class.
Said no one with an IQ above 7 ever!

This bill passed the California Assembly who voted 41-17 and a State Senate vote of 23-10! The vote goes to show no matter how many here in California wrote and opposed this abomination, the legislative bias by default goes to the LGBTQ always in all ways.
SB-145 Sex offenders: registration.(2019-2020)
https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billStatusClient.xhtml?bill_id=201920200SB145

And its sponsors and defenders couch it in language that claims it is to help LGBTQ youth not be oppressed due to age differences.

Well then there should be no prosecution of any parent who takes exception to a pervert sexually assaulting their child because Carnalfornia law allowed it. And that law was signed into power by a pervert dictator governor who gives permission for other peoples children to be a victim of pedophile rapists!

I took from this article and pasted parts of it here to provide a synopsis of this abomination.
https://kyma.com/news/2020/09/12/california-governor-signs-bill-changing-sex-offender-law/
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KYMA, KECY) - California Gov. Gavin Newsom has signed a law granting judges discretion to decide whether an adult should register as a sex offender for having oral or anal sex with a minor.

Senate Bill 145 modifies an existing state law. It'll let judges decide whether an adult, convicted of having vaginal intercourse with a minor, should register as a sex offender in cases where the minor is 14 years or older, and the adult is not more than 10 years older than the minor.

The bill's author is the chairman of the California Legislative LGBTQ Caucus. State Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco), said current state law is a remnant of California's old anti-sodomy laws. Wiener believes the statutes intentionally criminalized sex between gay men. He says, the new law aims to address cases where two people, who are close in age, are in a sexual relationship.

"We need to stop criminalizing teenagers for having sex," Wiener said.

I hope the pursuit of this measure allows people to realize and hold suspect Mr. Scot Wiener! Especially if they have children and he is their neighbor.
this child molester homosexual democrat State Senator saw a loop hole to advance his sexual preference. The law was flawed allowing heterosexual the lesser sex offender registry by a judge. HE saw that and sued " This is wrong" we should protect children!

No. he saw it as a loop hole to support sexual encounters with children. Sad thing is many Professing Christians are telling me
" this law is the same in many states". And? are we now justifying a wrong by pointing at another wrong? Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil.

L

lenna

the wrong parts of CA are burning

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I read the bill. The only thing that has changed is now the judge has discretion as to whether or not to make the defendant register as a sex offender

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
SB 145 As Amends the Law Today

Found in section 2 (c)
(2) Notwithstanding paragraph (1), a person convicted of a violation of subdivision (b) of Section 286, subdivision (b) of Section 287, or subdivision (h) or (i) of Section 289 shall not be required to register if, at the time of the offense, the person is not more than 10 years older than the minor, as measured from the minor’s date of birth to the person’s date of birth, and the conviction is the only one requiring the person to register. This paragraph does not preclude the court from requiring a person to register pursuant to Section 290.006.

Section 3
(a) Any person ordered by any court to register pursuant to the Act for any offense not included specifically in subdivision (c) of act, who is not required to register pursuant to Section 290, shall so register, if the court finds at the time of conviction or sentencing that the person committed the offense as a result of sexual compulsion or for purposes of sexual gratification. The court shall state on the record the reasons for its findings and the reasons for requiring registration.
(b) This section shall remain in effect only until January 1, 2021, and as of that date is repealed.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
this child molester homosexual democrat State Senator saw a loop hole to advance his sexual preference. The law was flawed allowing heterosexual the lesser sex offender registry by a judge. HE saw that and sued " This is wrong" we should protect children!

No. he saw it as a loop hole to support sexual encounters with children. Sad thing is many Professing Christians are telling me
" this law is the same in many states". And? are we now justifying a wrong by pointing at another wrong? Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil.
A friend of mine was born and raised in a state wherein the age of consent was 12!
That is the thing about archaic laws like that. As long as they're still on the books, no matter how ridiculous or wrong we think they are today, they're still enforceable until repealed. That's if law enforcement or the courts want to exercise enforcement of them.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Maybe the fact that some idiot let off an explosive in a field full of dry grass may have something to do with the California fires?