Calvin did not invent the doctrines of grace

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
I have shown scripture explain why prophecy is ultimately irrelevant... it all passes away, and after it truth is still so.

Love is still available.

I do not make myself the arbiter, I have simply investigated truth deeply.

If I genuinely make a mistake then I will thank you for correcting me, but nothing I'm saying is contrary to scripture.

Indeed, if you understand rightly scripture suggests me.

Are you speaking of a person giving prophecy, or are you talking about end time prophecy?

Apr 25, 2023
Are you speaking of a person giving prophecy, or are you talking about end time prophecy?
Revelation isn't about the end times... it details the second coming and promises that Michael will sit on the throne when it's over, culminating in Revelation 22:1-5 that says all will reign together, sharing the light of God.

Michael means "like God" but Satan makes us identify with the flesh.

Apr 25, 2023
Usually schizophrenics. They’re crafty little suckers. With that many people in one head, it’s never a one on one conversation.
It's weird the extent to which people are willing to go to degrade me...

What is actually so offensive about what I'm saying?

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Usually schizophrenics. They’re crafty little suckers. With that many people in one head it’s never a one on one conversation.
Sometimes it's worth the exercise to see if God may be at work or for instruction for those reading along. Other, I usually just add trolls to the prayer list and move on.

Apr 25, 2023
In fact I was just always disinterested in the world...

From a young age I frequently went into spiritual states...

As I matured it became necessary to make that more conscious.

Apr 25, 2023
Sometimes it's worth the exercise to see if God may be at work or for instruction for those reading along. Other, I usually just add trolls to the prayer list and move on.
I promise I am not trolling.

I want Christians to live as Christ.

Why do you take such issue with that?

Apr 25, 2023
I don't want you to bow to me.

I want you to bow to truth, as I already have.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022

I have read a few of your posts, but not all, some are rather confusing to me I will admit, however >>>>>can you please clarify do you believe Christ Jesus when He walked this earth was God incarnate?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
In his view, prophecy is: about him; irrelevant; concerns worldly matters only.

Don't be surprised if/when he denies he said any of those things.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022

I believe you are sincere. Even zealous. But without knowledge. You run, but not so as to win.
You also are unteachable. You do not recognize even those whose heart's are set to help you.

Apr 25, 2023
I believe you are sincere. Even zealous. But without knowledge. You run, but not so as to win.
You also are unteachable. You do not recognize even those whose heart's are set to help you.
Ephesians 3:16-19

The problem is what I have surpasses knowledge and you haven't developed the capacity to understand that.

You are arrogant to think you can help me, God has given me everything available to a human.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Ephesians 3:16-19

The problem is what I have surpasses knowledge and you haven't developed the capacity to understand that.

You are arrogant to think you can help me, God has given me everything available to a human.
I never said me. And you shouldn't ask questions you don't really want the answer to.