Calvin did not invent the doctrines of grace

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Your answer will reveal much about you, please feel free to be honest.
I've been perfectly honest with. But you believe anyone who doesn't believe as you isn't spiritual. That shows me right there you lack discernment.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
It is actually just discernment.
Only if you spell discernment h-u-b-r-i-s. But my aim isn't to belittle you and I wish you well. But until you learn a modicum of humility, you will not grow.
Perhaps that's why God has brought you here.

Apr 25, 2023
Only if you spell discernment h-u-b-r-i-s. But my aim isn't to belittle you and I wish you well. But until you learn a modicum of humility, you will not grow.
Perhaps that's why God has brought you here.
Humility as you think of it is just arrogance on its head, honesty is neither.

Apr 25, 2023
Pilgrimshope is another who authentically has the Spirit here, in case you missed my acknowledgement.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Humility as you think of it is just arrogance on its head, honesty is neither.
Honestly I have no idea what you are saying. But it's easy enough to test one's humility if you are up for it.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Ephesians 3:16-19

The problem is what I have surpasses knowledge and you haven't developed the capacity to understand that.

You are arrogant to think you can help me, God has given me everything available to a human.
You are either espousing Hermeticism, gnosticism or some strange combination. :unsure:

Or you could just be very, very confused.

Apr 25, 2023
You are either espousing Hermeticism, gnosticism or some strange combination. :unsure:

Or you could just be very, very confused.
Nothing I am saying is contrary to what the New Testament actually says.

I find Hermeticism and Gnosticism foolish by comparison.

Apr 25, 2023
So many claim to be sola scriptura yet reject what scripture actually says because men told them it means something else.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Nothing I am saying is contrary to what the New Testament actually says.

I find Hermeticism and Gnosticism foolish by comparison.
Well you did not answer my previous question, so perhaps you should answer it and clear up some of the confusion on what you actually believe?

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
The worldly self here has died, this is true humility.

You want the appearance of humility because truth offends you.
Humility is easily comprehended as it is experienced. When someone moves in humility it is both observed and blesses.

But our conversation is becoming unprofitable so may the Lord richly bless you.

Apr 25, 2023
Well you did not answer my previous question, so perhaps you should answer it and clear up some of the confusion on what you actually believe?
John 17:20-26

I believe that belief is a poor substitute for the reality.

Apr 25, 2023
Humility is easily comprehended as it is experienced. When someone moves in humility it is both observed and blesses.

But our conversation is becoming unprofitable so may the Lord richly bless you.
Do you not think that faking ignorance to fulfill your desire that I appear humble would actually be manipulative?