I have decided to put all folks who want to act like immature brats on ignore.
First, I thought you are using Russian (brat = brother) then I realized I learned a new English word today!
I have decided to put all folks who want to act like immature brats on ignore.
First, I thought you are using Russian (brat = brother) then I realized I learned a new English word today!
I've seen four Calvinist reply since "all the Calvinists left."![]()
Yep,they woke up I guess. Also I keep forgetting time zones,and we aren't all Americans.![]()
You posted no verses proving your order of things, so I can only repeat that, the non-spiritual man cannot accept the things of the Spirit.
Thats why we must be made "spiritual" so that we can accept the things of the Spirit.
Sorry for my short answers, but I see no need to make it longer...![]()
Its a midnight here... so ask me till you can!![]()
First, I thought you are using Russian (brat = brother) then I realized I learned a new English word today!
Are all spiritual men born again believers in Christ?
I always believed that all men had spirits/souls but only those who have the Holy Spirit understand the things of God.
That the Holy Spirit can work externally in a person's life before the indwelling within the heart.
All living beings have souls/spirit:
James 2:22
For just as the body without the spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead
Only those with the Holy spirit understand God but all men have spirits that can be used to search our hearts.
1 Corinthians 2:11
For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so the thoughts of God no one knows except the Spirit of God.
Job 32:8
Verse Concepts
"But it is a spirit in man, And the breath of the Almighty gives them understanding.
Does this verse apply to all men? I believe it does and God searches the heart of all men and sees our sins and can chose to change our hearts and minds through His spirit.
Proverbs 20:27
The spirit of man is the lamp of the LORD, Searching all the innermost parts of his being.
People want to think they are spiritual apart from God... not possible;
they are deceiving themselves: Buddhism, shamanism, all kinds of pursuits
under the "spiritual" umbrella does not make one saved at all, they are quite lost.
Jesus said He is the way...
OK, it will be 1 a.m, au revoir!
Romans 10 and I Corinthians 12 go to gather, unless the Spirit give life granted by the Father it's not happening and the Philippians is talking about judgement day, it will be to late to be saved.i believe those buddhist people etc will eventually find the truth because
romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
philippians 2:10-11 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
1 corinthians 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
People want to think they are spiritual apart from God... not possible;
they are deceiving themselves: Buddhism, shamanism, all kinds of pursuits
under the "spiritual" umbrella does not make one saved at all, they are quite lost.
Jesus said He is the way...
i believe those buddhist people etc will eventually find the truth because
romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
philippians 2:10-11 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
1 corinthians 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
Are you a Universalist?
In that you believe all of humanity will be saved?
Which part of the TULIP do you believe in?