Can animals desecrate their way?
• Zeph 1:2,3 -> “I will completely remove all things From the face of the earth,” declares the Lord. “I will remove man and beast; I will remove the birds of the sky
And the fish of the sea,
And the ruins along with the wicked; and I will cut off man from the face of the earth,” declares the Lord.”.
Note that every creature would be destroyed. This took place also in Noah’s time:
• Gen 6:7,13 -> “The Lord said, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky; for I am sorry that I have made them.”. Then God said to Noah, “The end of all flesh has come before Me; for the earth is filled with violence because of them; and behold, I am about to destroy them with the earth. “.
And the reason can be seen below:
• Gen 6:11,12 -> “Now the earth was corrupt in the sight of God, and the earth was filled with violence. 12 God looked on the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth.”.
And note that, in Rev 16:9, we see that all creature in the see will die (and probably all creature in the rivers and fountains of water (Rev 16:4).
Of course, there are differences:
a) In Noah’s time, the fishes weren’t hurt;
b) In Zephaniah every creature would be hurt;
c) In Revelation the fishes will be the most hurt.
But, why should animals be destroyed? All of them were corrupted by the mankind? If so, how? After all, most of the animals aren’t tamed by thbe mankind.
The only explanation is that the human behavior affects all creature with whom they get in touch.
It isn’t in vain that the Creator enjoins us:
• Ps 150:6 -> “ Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord!”.
• Mark 16:15 -> “And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.”.
All creature ought to praise the Creator and it is our obligation guide them to this. The truth is taht we are a lighten city eidfyed on the mount (Mat 5:14) and, thus, we regardless if we desire or not, we always will be be a influence (whether positivo or negative – Rom 2:24).
So, have a good day being a instrument of salvation wherever you go. May this fulfill in your life:
• Deut 28:3,6 -> “Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the country. “Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out.””.
• Zeph 1:2,3 -> “I will completely remove all things From the face of the earth,” declares the Lord. “I will remove man and beast; I will remove the birds of the sky
And the fish of the sea,
And the ruins along with the wicked; and I will cut off man from the face of the earth,” declares the Lord.”.
Note that every creature would be destroyed. This took place also in Noah’s time:
• Gen 6:7,13 -> “The Lord said, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky; for I am sorry that I have made them.”. Then God said to Noah, “The end of all flesh has come before Me; for the earth is filled with violence because of them; and behold, I am about to destroy them with the earth. “.
And the reason can be seen below:
• Gen 6:11,12 -> “Now the earth was corrupt in the sight of God, and the earth was filled with violence. 12 God looked on the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth.”.
And note that, in Rev 16:9, we see that all creature in the see will die (and probably all creature in the rivers and fountains of water (Rev 16:4).
Of course, there are differences:
a) In Noah’s time, the fishes weren’t hurt;
b) In Zephaniah every creature would be hurt;
c) In Revelation the fishes will be the most hurt.
But, why should animals be destroyed? All of them were corrupted by the mankind? If so, how? After all, most of the animals aren’t tamed by thbe mankind.
The only explanation is that the human behavior affects all creature with whom they get in touch.
It isn’t in vain that the Creator enjoins us:
• Ps 150:6 -> “ Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord!”.
• Mark 16:15 -> “And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.”.
All creature ought to praise the Creator and it is our obligation guide them to this. The truth is taht we are a lighten city eidfyed on the mount (Mat 5:14) and, thus, we regardless if we desire or not, we always will be be a influence (whether positivo or negative – Rom 2:24).
So, have a good day being a instrument of salvation wherever you go. May this fulfill in your life:
• Deut 28:3,6 -> “Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the country. “Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out.””.