can anyone interpret matthew 24 vs 30 and 31

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
i am a mere human, i can be wrong, i can be persuaded by satan, i can make mistakes, i can have false beliefs, However what He told me is True, What i teach is from Him. He is the Truth, not me, nor what comes from my own thinking. What i teach is what He has told me, showed me, or revealed to me, or what His Angels have told me or revealed to me. What i teach is not from me, who is fallible and could be very wrong, what i teach, and have given Him the credit for, is the Truth. Those who do not believe what i teach, do not believe me, but do not believe Him who told me these things. Those who have the Spirit of Truth in them (which are given to them who OBEY Jesus Acts 5:32) will KNOW the Truth when they hear it. If they hear it not, it is because the Truth is not in them. i am like one who is told by a a shining angel the that building is going to fall next week. And i then go into that building and tell everyone that will hear me, the building will fall next week. Many people in that building will say, "well that is what you believe and it is not True" i then tell them that is not what i believe, that is what an Angel of God told me. Is it then my fault if those in the building believe not the words of the Angel of God because i repeated what the Angel said to me? What i teach is from God, if you do not believe me, you do not believe God who told me these things.

^i^
How can you be right and all that do not agree with you be wrong? Are you more special that anyone else in and of God?
Put no confidence in the flesh, only in and through Christ does one receive and have life in the Spirit. of god and no other place or way can God be worshipped/
You state out of one side of your mouth you could be wrong then you state you are not at all, no way possible. For me I found that when I thought I knew, I found many times I did not know, so I just say what I have come to the knowledge of and do not force the matter. If another sees what I see and another does not, I think better to let it be and trust God to do the sorting out. Is that agreeable?

DiscipleDave

Sep 4, 2012

11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.

23 Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There!' do not believe it.

24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

25 See, I have told you beforehand.

26 Therefore if they say to you, 'Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out; or 'Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it.

I think I will stick to the written words of our Savior, so no thanks. I am not going to listen to a man who claims to be spiritually lead then teaches things contrary to the written Word of God!!!
If you believe i have taught something contrary to Scriptures, then kindly show which Scriptures i have contradicted. How easy is it to say and accuse someone of teaching contrary to Scriptures. But show where i have done this. If you can show where i have taught something contrary to Scriptures, then you will PROVE that i am a false prophet. But if you can't show anything where i have taught contrary to Scriptures, then you are merely accusing me of being a false prophet, because you personally don't believe it. How is inevitably you will reply with your belief, and not what Scriptures teach. What i teach contradicts what you believe, NOT what Scriptures teach, therefore because what i teach contradicts what you believe to be the Truth, is why you don't believe i am a prophet. Yet you can't show one verse that contradicts anything i teach, if you can show it. else you accusation of me being false, is not backed up by Scriptures.
False prophets teach things that are contrary to Scriptures. That is True. Show everyone who reads these posts, where i have said anything at all that contradicts the Word of God, if you can't do this, then it is merely your belief and not what Scriptures teach.

Namely what i teach above all else, is to LOVE ONE ANOTHER. If you truly loved me, and you truly believe i am teaching things contrary to Scriptures, then you would reveal those Scriptures to me, in order to try to help me, Yes? It is easy to say i am teaching contrary to Scriptures, but now show how i have done this, show me what Scriptures i teach contrary to. if you can.

^i^

DiscipleDave

Sep 4, 2012
The Lord Returns during the middle of the Tribulation period as also says Scriptures ie After the Tribulation of those days shall the son of man come in the clouds.

Is He coming in the Middle or After now? Which is it??
He is coming in the middle of the 7 year Tribulation period, but after the tribulations described in Mathew 24, which is a description of the 7 seal, and the 7 Trumpets.
The 7 Seals will be opened
Then the 7 Trumpets will blow
At the 7th Trumpet Christ Returns.
After Christ Returns the 7 vials are poured out upon the earth. This is to wipe out all the unsaved, unbelieving, who were not taken up in the Rapture, from off the face of the Earth. They are to be destroyed, and they are destroyed by the vials that are poured upon the Earth, After Jesus arrives to the Earth.

So then He comes after the Tribulations described in Mathew 24, but in the middle of the 7 year Tribulation period

^i^

DiscipleDave

Sep 4, 2012
How can you be right and all that do not agree with you be wrong? Are you more special that anyone else in and of God?
As i have said plainly before, i am not saying i am right, i am clearly saying that what He has told me is right and is the Truth, What He has told me has nothing to do with if i am right or wrong. me personally am human like you, nothing special at all, if i say something that is from my own thinking or from my own belief, that can be wrong, for i am human, and i can be wrong. But try to understand what i am saying here. What HE has told me is NOT wrong, it is the Truth. Therefore if i repeat what HE has told me, then it is TRUE. If you do not believe what i say that HE told me, then you do not believe HIM who told me. i have been very clear on giving the credit of this Truth to whom it is due. What i teach, is what He told me. What He told me is True and is the Truth. If then you do not believe what He told me, then you do not believe the Truth which He told me. Know you not my speech? Those who Truly have the Holy Ghost in them, will know the voice of the Truth. Those who do not have the Holy Ghost in them, will not hear the Truth. What i tell you, is what HE has told me. If you do not believe what i tell you, then you do not believe Him who told me these things. Is it my fault, or Gods for that matter, that you do not believe that He told me these things. Can any of you convince me of sin? Have i told any of you to commit sin? Do i teach that sin is OK, or do i teach that sin is evil and should be put away from you? Have i not over and over again taught to LOVE ONE ANOTHER? What i teach is from God, and here is the Truth, if you do not believe what i teach, then you do not believe Him who told me these things.

Put no confidence in the flesh, only in and through Christ does one receive and have life in the Spirit. of god and no other place or way can God be worshipped/
You say this, but do not believe it. You say "only in and through Christ does one receive" i have not failed to tell you the Truth that it is He who i have received from. i have not one time given credit to myself or say it is from me or from my own intellect. i have over and over again plainly said what i teach is from HIM, only in and through Christ did i receive, yet you do not believe me, when i give Him the credit, because it is from Him. Do you believe that one can receive knowledge only and through Christ, or are they mere words that you say? If you do believe that only through Christ does someone receive, why do you not believe one who say they have received from Christ?

You state out of one side of your mouth you could be wrong then you state you are not at all, no way possible.
You are not listening to what i have been saying repeatedly. What i teach could be wrong, i am human, i am fallible, i can be corrupted, i can have alterior motives, i can be persuaded by satan and false teachings. BUT, what HE tells me is not wrong, He is God, and what He told me is the Truth and can't be wrong, what He tells me is the Truth. IF then i tell you what He tells me, then that is the Truth. i can be wrong, True, He is not Wrong. If then i tell you what He told me then that is True and is not wrong. Do you understand this?

For me I found that when I thought I knew, I found many times I did not know, so I just say what I have come to the knowledge of and do not force the matter.
You do well in doing that, BUT if God actually spoke to you and told you things, then it is no longer your opinion, your knowledge, it is HIS, is it not? There are many times in my life that i THOUGHT I KNEW something, i believed it was the Truth, because i thought i knew the Truth. But when HE plainly tells you what the Truth is, then it is no longer "i thought i knew" it is for sure "i know" For example, i thought i knew, and i believed for many years, that Once Saved, i am Always Saved, no matter what sins i committed. This i thought was the Truth, this is what i believed to be the Truth. Then God told me (TOLD ME) that it is a false doctrine, that it is NOT the Truth. NOW because what HE told me, i KNOW it is not the Truth. i believe God who told me, then told me all the verses which prove it to be wrong. So i teach what He told me, that OSAS is a false doctrine, is that from me and my own thinking? NO, it is what He told me, and He is right. i believed OSAS, He told me it is false, i teach not what i use to believe, i teach what He tells me. He is right. Therefore if i teach what He has told me, and you do not believe it. then you do not believe Him who told me these things. Why is this such a hard thing to accept with this generation. Paul himself said

I Cor 14:37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord. 38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

i too can say the same thing. If any man think himself to be a prophet, or a spiritual person, let him/her acknowledge that the things that i write unto you are from Him who told me these things. But if any man refuse to believe, then let them be ignorant. What? God can't choose people in these last days to teach even as Paul taught? lol. God can and does. He chose me to teach His Truths, before i was even born. i don't know why he chose me, but he did. And i will tell you the Truth, if you do not believe what i teach, that i plainly teach is from Him and not from my own thinking or from my own studies, but is from Him, and you do not believe, it is not my fault nor Gods that you refused to hear Him who told me these things.

For me I found that when I thought I knew, I found many times I did not know, so I just say what I have come to the knowledge of and do not force the matter.If another sees what I see and another does not, I think better to let it be and trust God to do the sorting out. Is that agreeable?
not for me it is not. There was a time when i knew the Truth given to me by God, but would not give that Truth out, in fear others would not like me, nor agree with me, i wanted everyone to like me, and was not willing to do or say anything that would make people not like me, then God took me away in the Spirit one day, and i was standing on a very high bridge. It was a four lane highway, and some kind of marathon was going on, Everyone was running one direction to my left, they all had numbers on their shirts, huge numbers, like 9 and 10 digit numbers, They all looked happy. i was next to the railing, and looked behind me, we were so far up, it startled me. i looked to my right and seen millions of people in this marathon running my way. The land seemed to be miles away, this bridge was very long and tall. Then i looked right to see if i could see the land on the other side of the bridge, To my horror, the bridge was gone. Everyone was falling to their deaths, by the time they realized the bridge was gone, people behind them would push them forward, only to find out they are being pushed forward by them behind them. they all were falling to their deaths. my thought was to tell them the bridge is out!!! Stop running that way. i opened up my mouth, but nothing came out, no warning, silence. Thoughts like they look so happy, they will not believe me, i don't want to be the one to tell them. Then an overwhelming feeling came upon me like a voice from God saying "Their blood will be on your hands then" When i came to my body from that moment on, i have not failed to tell people the Truth, regardless what they think of me, or how much this generation will refuse to believe the Truth. i teach a generation who loves to sin, and will not cease to sin, to stop sinning or else. i teach to this generation "Go and sin nor more" to which this generation does not believe they need to do. i teach above all else to LOVE ONE ANOTHER. When you fail to pick up a hitchhiker, you failed to love that one. When anyone does not believe the Truths that i teach, which are from Him, i will try everything i can to get them to believe what He told me, so their blood is not on my hands. i have not failed to tell you the Truth, i have not failed to reveal to all of you where that Truth has come from, that is from God. it is not my fault nor God's fault if you do not believe those things that He has told me. When a person absolutely refuses to believe what He told me, is when i am free to go to someone else with the Truth, if they will not hear me, dust off my shoes and move on. But i will try to let them know WHO they are refusing to believe, they are refusing to believe Him who told me these things that i repeat to you. Again if you do not believe what i teach, which is what He told me, then you do not believe Him.

^i^

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
As i have said plainly before, i am not saying i am right, i am clearly saying that what He has told me is right and is the Truth, What He has told me has nothing to do with if i am right or wrong. me personally am human like you, nothing special at all, if i say something that is from my own thinking or from my own belief, that can be wrong, for i am human, and i can be wrong. But try to understand what i am saying here. What HE has told me is NOT wrong, it is the Truth. Therefore if i repeat what HE has told me, then it is TRUE. If you do not believe what i say that HE told me, then you do not believe HIM who told me. i have been very clear on giving the credit of this Truth to whom it is due. What i teach, is what He told me. What He told me is True and is the Truth. If then you do not believe what He told me, then you do not believe the Truth which He told me. Know you not my speech? Those who Truly have the Holy Ghost in them, will know the voice of the Truth. Those who do not have the Holy Ghost in them, will not hear the Truth. What i tell you, is what HE has told me. If you do not believe what i tell you, then you do not believe Him who told me these things. Is it my fault, or Gods for that matter, that you do not believe that He told me these things. Can any of you convince me of sin? Have i told any of you to commit sin? Do i teach that sin is OK, or do i teach that sin is evil and should be put away from you? Have i not over and over again taught to LOVE ONE ANOTHER? What i teach is from God, and here is the Truth, if you do not believe what i teach, then you do not believe Him who told me these things.

You say this, but do not believe it. You say "only in and through Christ does one receive" i have not failed to tell you the Truth that it is He who i have received from. i have not one time given credit to myself or say it is from me or from my own intellect. i have over and over again plainly said what i teach is from HIM, only in and through Christ did i receive, yet you do not believe me, when i give Him the credit, because it is from Him. Do you believe that one can receive knowledge only and through Christ, or are they mere words that you say? If you do believe that only through Christ does someone receive, why do you not believe one who say they have received from Christ?

You are not listening to what i have been saying repeatedly. What i teach could be wrong, i am human, i am fallible, i can be corrupted, i can have alterior motives, i can be persuaded by satan and false teachings. BUT, what HE tells me is not wrong, He is God, and what He told me is the Truth and can't be wrong, what He tells me is the Truth. IF then i tell you what He tells me, then that is the Truth. i can be wrong, True, He is not Wrong. If then i tell you what He told me then that is True and is not wrong. Do you understand this?

You do well in doing that, BUT if God actually spoke to you and told you things, then it is no longer your opinion, your knowledge, it is HIS, is it not? There are many times in my life that i THOUGHT I KNEW something, i believed it was the Truth, because i thought i knew the Truth. But when HE plainly tells you what the Truth is, then it is no longer "i thought i knew" it is for sure "i know" For example, i thought i knew, and i believed for many years, that Once Saved, i am Always Saved, no matter what sins i committed. This i thought was the Truth, this is what i believed to be the Truth. Then God told me (TOLD ME) that it is a false doctrine, that it is NOT the Truth. NOW because what HE told me, i KNOW it is not the Truth. i believe God who told me, then told me all the verses which prove it to be wrong. So i teach what He told me, that OSAS is a false doctrine, is that from me and my own thinking? NO, it is what He told me, and He is right. i believed OSAS, He told me it is false, i teach not what i use to believe, i teach what He tells me. He is right. Therefore if i teach what He has told me, and you do not believe it. then you do not believe Him who told me these things. Why is this such a hard thing to accept with this generation. Paul himself said

I Cor 14:37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord. 38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

i too can say the same thing. If any man think himself to be a prophet, or a spiritual person, let him/her acknowledge that the things that i write unto you are from Him who told me these things. But if any man refuse to believe, then let them be ignorant. What? God can't choose people in these last days to teach even as Paul taught? lol. God can and does. He chose me to teach His Truths, before i was even born. i don't know why he chose me, but he did. And i will tell you the Truth, if you do not believe what i teach, that i plainly teach is from Him and not from my own thinking or from my own studies, but is from Him, and you do not believe, it is not my fault nor Gods that you refused to hear Him who told me these things.

not for me it is not. There was a time when i knew the Truth given to me by God, but would not give that Truth out, in fear others would not like me, nor agree with me, i wanted everyone to like me, and was not willing to do or say anything that would make people not like me, then God took me away in the Spirit one day, and i was standing on a very high bridge. It was a four lane highway, and some kind of marathon was going on, Everyone was running one direction to my left, they all had numbers on their shirts, huge numbers, like 9 and 10 digit numbers, They all looked happy. i was next to the railing, and looked behind me, we were so far up, it startled me. i looked to my right and seen millions of people in this marathon running my way. The land seemed to be miles away, this bridge was very long and tall. Then i looked right to see if i could see the land on the other side of the bridge, To my horror, the bridge was gone. Everyone was falling to their deaths, by the time they realized the bridge was gone, people behind them would push them forward, only to find out they are being pushed forward by them behind them. they all were falling to their deaths. my thought was to tell them the bridge is out!!! Stop running that way. i opened up my mouth, but nothing came out, no warning, silence. Thoughts like they look so happy, they will not believe me, i don't want to be the one to tell them. Then an overwhelming feeling came upon me like a voice from God saying "Their blood will be on your hands then" When i came to my body from that moment on, i have not failed to tell people the Truth, regardless what they think of me, or how much this generation will refuse to believe the Truth. i teach a generation who loves to sin, and will not cease to sin, to stop sinning or else. i teach to this generation "Go and sin nor more" to which this generation does not believe they need to do. i teach above all else to LOVE ONE ANOTHER. When you fail to pick up a hitchhiker, you failed to love that one. When anyone does not believe the Truths that i teach, which are from Him, i will try everything i can to get them to believe what He told me, so their blood is not on my hands. i have not failed to tell you the Truth, i have not failed to reveal to all of you where that Truth has come from, that is from God. it is not my fault nor God's fault if you do not believe those things that He has told me. When a person absolutely refuses to believe what He told me, is when i am free to go to someone else with the Truth, if they will not hear me, dust off my shoes and move on. But i will try to let them know WHO they are refusing to believe, they are refusing to believe Him who told me these things that i repeat to you. Again if you do not believe what i teach, which is what He told me, then you do not believe Him.

^i^
And when one thinks they know, they need to be taught all over again, being babes in Christ if at all in Christ. I for me stand back asking in humility and hear if one says hey Crist is over here or there, this includes as you are claiming and giving self credit. For God does not go to my Brother's and Sister's, and say tell your Brother this or that as what was in the first testament, but today speaks to us directly through Son Heb. 1. God goes directly to his Children, just as an earthly Father would not go to his Daughter and or son and say tell your Brother or Sister this or that.
Now no offense to you, but God has not mentioned you to me to listen to as the one to listen to. Only to take in stride what you say and trust God to do the sorting out of error and truth in what you say or have said. for the battle is still the same flesh fighting God's truth in the Spirit of God
Hope you get this

DiscipleDave

Sep 4, 2012
And when one thinks they know, they need to be taught all over again, being babes in Christ if at all in Christ.
Does not Scriptures teach one can be filled with ALL Knowledge?

Romans 15:14 And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.

what about

I Cor 1:5 That in every thing ye are enriched by Him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge

What about the gift from the Holy Ghost called the Word of Knowledge?

I Cor 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

So tell me, what will one have if they have the gift of the Word of Knowledge?

Doesn't Paul Himself say He understood all knowledge?

I cor 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge;

And He was granted that by the Holy Ghost, Do we also have the Holy Ghost, or is that something that just Paul had?

Ephesians 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Can the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of Glory give unto us the spirit of wisdom AND revelation in the knowledge of Him? or has He ceased to do this for this generation?

I for me stand back asking in humility and hear if one says hey Christ is over here or there, this includes as you are claiming and giving self credit.
This is a false statement. Brother if you are going to accuse me of taking credit then please show anywhere, where i have done this. i have over and over again, did the exact opposite of that, and have plainly told you and all those who read this, that what i teach is from Him, NOT ME. How than am i taking credit for what He has told me? i have not, nor ever will take credit for what He has told me. You do error in saying this about me, but i forgive you brother, because i know why you believe this. You do not believe God speaks to people in these last days. What? if He has not spoken to you, He has not to someone else? i say what i teach is from Him, you do not believe it is from Him, therefore you have to conclude it is from me and my own thinking, despite me saying otherwise. Let my living Mother and living Father die a horrible death is i am lying, what i teach is what God has told me. You do not believe He has told me these things, therefore you refuse to believe it.

For God does not go to my Brother's and Sister's, and say tell your Brother this or that as what was in the first testament,
lol, that is exactly what God does do. Is it not written God is the same today, yesterday and forever? God has always used people to relay His messages, to relay His Truths. You must be one of those who do not believe God calls prophets any more. Even though there are many examples of prophets in the New Testament well after John the Baptist was killed. Paul even instructs Christians the order in which a prophet stands in the Church, lists prophesy as one of the gifts of the Holy Ghost. It is not God's fault that people of this generation believe lies and false doctrines that teach, there are no prophets any more, since John the Baptist, or teach the gift of prophesy is only the ability to read and understand prophesies that have already been reported by other prophets. Not His fault you do not believe that in the last days Sons and daughters shall prophesize. A prophet is one who is able to foretell what is to come, they all did that, because they had the gift of prophesy. This generation will not believe any True prophet that God calls to be a prophet in these last days.

but today speaks to us directly through Son Heb. 1.
And where does it say, God can't speak to people today? Where does it say that God does not communicate with people in these last days? You do error, not knowing the Truth. God is the same today as He was yesterday. He spoke to people then, He speaks to people today as well, you do not believe because He has not spoken to you in that way.

God goes directly to his Children, just as an earthly Father would not go to his Daughter and or son and say tell your Brother or Sister this or that.
Yet that is exactly what God has done, and still does to this day. "Go and tell the children of Israel" "Go to this generation who will not hear your words" as He told me. I asked Him, if you already know they will not hear what you tell me, then why tell them? He told me "Then they will have not cloak for their sins, they will not be able to plead ignorance, that they did not know, for they will hear the Truth, and reject it" Again, i plead with you and all those who read this, what i teach is from God, NOT ME. if you do not believe what i teach then you do not believe HIM who told me these things.

Now no offense to you,
none taken, as i have already said, He already told me this generation will not believe the Truth.

but God has not mentioned you to me to listen to as the one to listen to.
OH, so then God speaks to you? Strange that you say God has not told you this or that, when you have such a hard and difficult time believing God speaks to anyone at all in these days. Strange indeed. But i will give you a hint on how you can hear God and communicate with Him, even Jesus said He would manifest Himself also. If you are not obeying the little voice in your head that is telling you "You should not be doing that" but continue to knowingly and willingly commit sins, then you will never hear the voice of the living God speaking audibly to you. For it is written the Holy Ghost is given ONLY to those who obey Jesus (Acts 5:32) it is not given to those who continue to live in sins, all the while thinking they are Heaven bound. When you obey only Him, and not obey satan, it is then that you will be given the Holy Spirit, and only after that, if it is your calling will God speak to you, to warn this wicked and perverted generation Truths from Him.

Only to take in stride what you say and trust God to do the sorting out of error and truth in what you say or have said. for the battle is still the same flesh fighting God's truth in the Spirit of God
Hope you get this
Maybe one day you will abhor (hate) sin, as i do. i do all things to please Jesus Christ. i do not knowingly or willingly commit any sin against Jesus Christ. Jesus told a man and a woman to "Go and sin no more" This i do, i hope you get that.

There is no sin that you do that you can't cease from. That is what God told me audibly one day. And over and over again, and told me too many time to count to LOVE ONE ANOTHER. Does that sound like a demon that talks to me?

Tell me Homewardbound. What have i said that you do not agree with?

^i^

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Why are you so offended and trying to prove to me you know God, and that you are in the lead? There is no respect of persons from God one better than the other, we are from God's viewpoint all the same. And any and all have the right to disagree with each other, yet in agreement to disagree, we all see through a glass darkly. And each of us do come to understanding of God's grace to each of us to some degree or another.
I have never said you do not believe, and I know you believe in what you say as truth, yet so do I, are we both wrong. both right or one is wrong and the other right.
When God the Father is the one right and good, as Christ even said himself in Matt 19 to that rich man.
You do not have to prove anything to me nor I to you/
[h=3]Romans 14:4[/h]Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

[SUP]4 [/SUP]Who art thou that judgest another man’s servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.
1 Corinthians 3:6
I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
1 Corinthians 3:7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
[h=3]Colossians 2:18-20[/h]Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

[SUP]18 [/SUP]Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, [SUP]19 [/SUP]and not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God. [SUP]20 [/SUP]Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

Thanks for your care disciple Dave it is appreciated that you do care in either your own way and or God's we all are a work n progress are we not?

DiscipleDave

Sep 4, 2012
Why are you so offended and trying to prove to me you know God, and that you are in the lead?
Brother, i cannot recall anything that you have said that offended me. Do you mind telling me why you think i am offended? Brother you say that i am trying to prove to you that i know God. This is not True. i have merely been responding to things that you have said to me in your posts. If i was trying to prove to you that i know God, i would give you the number to the person who i raised from the dead by praying over that person in the name of Jesus Christ, or the other people who have been healed through Him who lives in me. Truly i am not, nor do i ever try to convince anyone at all that i know God. What i do say and defend tooth and nail, is the stuff that God has told me is True. What i teach is from God, not from me. You do not believe me when i tell you the Truth, that it is from God, This is not trying to convince you that i know God, my knowing God has nothing to do with what He has told me to teach. And as to your comment " and that you are in the lead?" What saddens me a great deal, is that you think this is some kind of race or something, some kind of competition of sorts, that you would say that i think i am in the lead. God has not only talked to me, He has talked to MANY people, we have examples of many of them in the Bible. i can't believe you think that i think i have the lead. But here is what is True, and it has nothing to do with me. What i teach is from Him, it is not my teachings, but come from Him. He is the lead, do you not agree that God is in the Lead?

There is no respect of persons from God one better than the other, we are from God's viewpoint all the same.
i agree with you 100%, Yet God did and does choose certain people to teach His Truths. He chose 12 Disciples did He not? Did not God choose certain men to be prophets as well? Are all prophets? No, Each person has their own gifts from God so that the Church will profit from it. Not all have the gift of Healing, not all have the gift of tongues, not all have the gift of interpretations of tongues, and so forth. So even though He does not have any respect of persons, HE most certainly chooses certain people to do different things. And if you said the above statement because for some reason you think that i believe i am better than anyone else, then please tell me where i have done this thing. For as far as i know, i don't talk about me at all, whether i am better or worse than anyone at all. What i do talk about is what He has told me. So maybe because i tell you that God told me these things, that you think by your own reasoning that i think i am something because God talks to me. Would that not be your issues and not mine? You may THINK that i think i am something, but i am nothing at all, and have clearly said as much. But what i teach is from God, because it is of a Truth from Him and not from my own studies or from my own intellegence. But you don't believe God speaks to me, or reveals visions to me, or gives me dreams of what is to come, or that He has sent Angels to converse with me. But because i tell you the Truth concerning these things, you think that i am boasting or maybe arrogant, that i think i am something special. i don't do any of those things, The problem is you thinking those things, when i have done nothing at all that convinces you of those things. But because you do not believe the Truth which i say are from God, you have to come up with something in order to discredit what i am teaching. Brother i love you, i teach to cease from sin, to Love One Another. God has told me more than anything else, and many times to "Love One Another"
Tell me, Is what i teach contrary to Scriptures or just contrary to what you believe? If Scriptures then by all means reveal the Scriptures that are contrary to what i teach. Love you Brother, and i really mean that.

^i^

And any and all have the right to disagree with each other, yet in agreement to disagree, we all see through a glass darkly. And each of us do come to understanding of God's grace to each of us to some degree or another.
I have never said you do not believe, and I know you believe in what you say as truth, yet so do I, are we both wrong. both right or one is wrong and the other right.
When God the Father is the one right and good, as Christ even said himself in Matt 19 to that rich man.
You do not have to prove anything to me nor I to you/
[/QUOTE]

PlainWord

Jun 11, 2013
He is coming in the middle of the 7 year Tribulation period, but after the tribulations described in Mathew 24, which is a description of the 7 seal, and the 7 Trumpets.
The 7 Seals will be opened
Then the 7 Trumpets will blow
At the 7th Trumpet Christ Returns.
After Christ Returns the 7 vials are poured out upon the earth. This is to wipe out all the unsaved, unbelieving, who were not taken up in the Rapture, from off the face of the Earth. They are to be destroyed, and they are destroyed by the vials that are poured upon the Earth, After Jesus arrives to the Earth.

So then He comes after the Tribulations described in Mathew 24, but in the middle of the 7 year Tribulation period
Hi Dave,

You have this partially correct.

Check out Rev 16:

15 "Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame."

16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon.

This passage is placed right between the 6th and 7th bowl (vial). If the Lord was already back before the first vial, why is He still talking about a future "coming as a thief?"

Let me see if I can show you that the Lord actually returns at the 7th Seal, 7th Trumpet, 7th Vial or 7-7-7. First, if you know your Biblical numbers, you know that "7" is the number of Resurrection; Spiritual completeness; Fathers perfection. "3" is the number of Divine completeness and perfection. When you have three 7s, you have the end.

17 Then the seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and a loud voice came out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, "It is done!"

The number of man or Weakness of man; Manifestation of sin ; Evils of Satan is "6." The number of the Beast is 6-6-6. The number of Jesus is 8-8-8.

Not all the unbelieving are wiped out, just those who came against Israel. If all sinners are wiped out, who is left for the Lord to rule over for 1,000 years?

As for the Rapture, this is the biggest fantasy and false doctrine in the Bible. Nobody who is alive is getting caught up into the air and transformed into spiritual bodies. This is not taught and cannot be found anywhere!! The "Air" used is "AER" which means breathe as in living. It does not mean atmosphere air.

1 Cor 15:51-54 is NOT dealing with tribulation era.

51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed--

52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: "Death is swallowed up in victory."

55 "O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?"
26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death.

Paul is specifically discussing end of the millennial age. This is obvious from verse 26. The last enemy Christ destroys is death, If the remnant were really changed at Christ's return, death would be the first enemy He destroys. Notice that in none of these passage is the return of Christ mentioned??? Notice there is no gathering mentioned??? This "changing" occurs when God returns after the millennium which of course then makes sense as no flesh can enter the final kingdom.

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2013
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other

Hello,
Let us do some dating and trusting Jesus to be sure of what he is saying:
Translators had their own proplems with Spiritual language BUT they did well.
The Holy Spirit LEADS into ALL truth.

Matt. 24
[30] And then >> the sign of the Son of man shall appear
in heaven (in the sky): (Josephus, the Jewish historian, said a that Sword hung over Jerusalem , in the sky)
and then all the tribes of the earth (also = the land) shall mourn,
and they (Israelites) shall see the Son of man
coming in the clouds of heaven (Gentile translaion)
with power and great glory. (See Isa.13: 4-6 below)
[31] And he shall send his angels >> (the Apostles)
with a great sound of a trumpet >> (Preaching Isa. 18:3),
and they shall gather together (in one body) his elect from the four winds,
from one end of heaven to the other. (= from all the world)
[32] Now (you Israelites) learn a parable of the fig tree;
When his branch is yet tender, and puts forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh (NEAR):
[33] So likewise you (Israelites/ Jews),
when you shall (personally) see (observe) all of these things,
then know that it (the destruction of Jesrsalem) is near, even at the doors.
[34] Verily I (the incarnated God of Israel) say unto you,
This (Jewish) generation >> (his contemporaries) shall not pass,
till ALL of these predicitions are fulfilled >> (about 40 years later in 70 A.D.)

The destruction of Jerusalem was fulfilled in 70 A.D.,
as the Prophets predicted and Jesus told his followers.

Jesus returned with the Roman army and....

Isa.13
[4] The noise of a multitude in the mountains (of Judaea),
like (the noise) as of a great (numerous) people;
a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations (the Roman army of mixed nations)
gathered together:
the LORD of hosts (Jesus) musters (assembles)the host of the battle.
[5] They come from a far country, from the end of heaven,
even the LORD (Jesus), and the weapons of his indignation,
to destroy the whole land >>(of Judaea)
[6] Howl; for the Day of the LORD is at hand;
it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty>> (the Son by the will of the Father.)

The Apostles KNEW that Jesus, the God of Israel, was returning to destroy....

Matt.24
[3] And as Jesus (the Arm of GOD) sat upon the mount of Olives,
the disciples came unto him privately saying,
Tell us, when shall these destructions be?
and what shall be the sign (indication) of your coming (to destroy)
and of the end of the world? >> (the nation of Israel as GOD's people)

Jesus' Ministry was to Israel and spoke of things concering Israel, Jews.

Our teachers are the Apostles, particularly Paul, the SUPER one.

PlainWord

Jun 11, 2013
Hello,

Matt. 24
in heaven (in the sky): (Josephus, the Jewish historian, said a that Sword hung over Jerusalem , in the sky)
When his branch is yet tender, and puts forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh (NEAR):
till ALL of these predicitions are fulfilled >> (about 40 years later in 70 A.D.)

Isa.13
gathered together:
it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty>> (the Son by the will of the Father.)

Matt.24

You are spiritualizing too much. The Lord has NOT returned a Second Time yet!!! Has the below happened?

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

It has been a very years since I've been to Jerusalem but the last time I was there the Mount of Olives was still intact.

20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: 21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Has Jesus restored all things? I haven't seen anyone living past 150 years let alone in the 900 year range.

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.

Do you really think a little tin general named Titus represented the greatest tribulation or affliction (temptation of Satan) that the world has ever seen?

18 By these three was the third part of men killed , by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

Other than Noah's flood can you name any time in history when anything close to 1/3 of mankind was killed?

DiscipleDave

Sep 4, 2012
Hi Dave,

You have this partially correct.

Check out Rev 16:

15 "Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame."

16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon.

This passage is placed right between the 6th and 7th bowl (vial). If the Lord was already back before the first vial, why is He still talking about a future "coming as a thief?"

Let me see if I can show you that the Lord actually returns at the 7th Seal, 7th Trumpet, 7th Vial or 7-7-7. First, if you know your Biblical numbers, you know that "7" is the number of Resurrection; Spiritual completeness; Fathers perfection. "3" is the number of Divine completeness and perfection. When you have three 7s, you have the end.

17 Then the seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and a loud voice came out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, "It is done!"

The number of man or Weakness of man; Manifestation of sin ; Evils of Satan is "6." The number of the Beast is 6-6-6. The number of Jesus is 8-8-8.

Not all the unbelieving are wiped out, just those who came against Israel. If all sinners are wiped out, who is left for the Lord to rule over for 1,000 years?

As for the Rapture, this is the biggest fantasy and false doctrine in the Bible. Nobody who is alive is getting caught up into the air and transformed into spiritual bodies. This is not taught and cannot be found anywhere!! The "Air" used is "AER" which means breathe as in living. It does not mean atmosphere air.

1 Cor 15:51-54 is NOT dealing with tribulation era.

51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed--

52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: "Death is swallowed up in victory."

55 "O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?"
26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death.

Paul is specifically discussing end of the millennial age. This is obvious from verse 26. The last enemy Christ destroys is death, If the remnant were really changed at Christ's return, death would be the first enemy He destroys. Notice that in none of these passage is the return of Christ mentioned??? Notice there is no gathering mentioned??? This "changing" occurs when God returns after the millennium which of course then makes sense as no flesh can enter the final kingdom.
Please understand, it is a false doctrine that teaches the seventh seal, and the seventh trumpet, and the seventh vial are all the same event. They are not, and Scriptures proves they are not. True there are many similarities, but nonetheless they are not the same events. The Lord Jesus Christ will come at the last Trumpet, this is written plainly in Scriptures. If you read the description of the 7th Trumpet, it plainly describes Christ coming then. Also reading the description of the 7th trumpet, you find that the Temple in Heaven is opened at that particular time. When the Temple in Heaven is opened the seven angels with the seven last plagues come out of that Temple which was opened at the 7th Trumpet.
Scriptures plainly teach, that at the 7th Trumpet the Temple is opened in Heaven
Scriptures plainly teach, that when the Temple in Heaven is opened is when the 7 Angels come out of that Temple to pour out the last 7 vials. Men teach contrary to what Scriptures plainly teach. Of a Truth there will be seven seals opened, THEN there will be seven Trumpets blown, THEN there will be seven vials poured out upon the Earth. This is the Truth and is what Scriptures plainly teaches. If someone teaches you other than that, believe them not, they know not the Truth.

^i^

DiscipleDave

Sep 4, 2012
Hello,

Matt. 24

Isa.13
gathered together:

Matt.24

Believe not the interpretations of men and what men teach. If what you believe contradicts even one verse in Scriptures then what you believe is in error. People who teach that the second coming has already happened are deceived and know not the Truth. and there are MANY Scriptures which teach contrary to that false doctrine. When Jesus returns, HE will rule all the nations, He will be King of all the Kings of the world. All Nations will serve Him. There will be no more wars, people will turn their weapons into farming tools. When Jesus returns, Every Eye shall see Him return, even those who have died, yes the Israelites shall see Him too. Do not believe the interpretations of men, God says in His Word, interpretations belong to God. Let the Word of God interpret Scriptures, let not the words of men interpret Scriptures. When Jesus comes back to the Earth the second time, He will reign on the Earth, Kings will bow down to Him. All Nations of the entire world will bow down to Him. Do not believe anyone who teaches you that Jesus has already came, they know not the Truth. They teach things that are contrary to many verses in Scriptures, but only use certain verses to try to back up their own beliefs. Again. If what you believe contradicts even one verse in Scriptures, then what you believe is in error.

^i^