Can anyone really doubt we are living in the Last Days?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Today to a discerning follower of Jesus Christ and the Bible, and to one who is even slightly aware of eschatology, it is unmistakable and undeniable.
It is deniable.
It isn't here yet...
At least not in the way you are thinking.

Sure, we have entered a period of Chaos...and it "FEELS " like the end....but it isn't that just yet IMHO.

In times past there have been worse...much much worse periods. Like when ⅓ of Europe got the plague and died. Or the genocide of millions of people simply because they were breathing. The 100 years war, the Children's Crusade, and the Cold War.

It's emotionalism without truth.

Nothing has really changed....except for your focus upon it.
It's easier to say that the world has changed than admit you have changed.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
It isn't here yet...
Yes it has. And yes it is. Israel (God's timepiece) is now in the land. Tick tock.

Radius

Feb 11, 2013
It is deniable.
It isn't here yet...

Sure, we have entered a period of Chaos...and it "FEELS " like the end....but it isn't that just yet IMHO.

In times past there have been worse...much much worse periods. Like when ⅓ of Europe got the plague and died. Or the genocide of millions of people simply because they were breathing. The 100 years war, the Children's Crusade, and the Cold War.

those times weren't accompanied by the biggest end times sign: Israel becoming a nation again. the beast system technology wasn't feasible back then like it is now. Everything is lining up, but stay nonchalant about it if you want.

Jun 20, 2022
Sometimes, i read these Forums and then see what GOD is leading Pastors, all over the World, are Preaching.

Past 2 weeks, the sudden Theme has become:
Matthew 24: 8
But all these things are the beginning of sorrows

So, I just read this Thread and realize, Preachers and Forum Posters have 2 Different Views. in my opinion, that's a Serious Issue. Clearly, only ONE VIEW is correct here. I would say then, the People, like Pastors, WHOM GOD Called to lead His Sheep. Probably have it more RIGHT than anyone else.

but i suggest: if we're at Verse 8 [But all these things are the beginning of sorrows] we should look at the Immediate Verses that Follow:

9. And then they will deliver you to suffering, and they will kill you and you will be hated by all the nations because of my name.
10. Then many will be subverted, and they will hate one another and will betray one another.
11. And many false Prophets will arise and will deceive many.
12. And because of the abundance of evil, the love of many will grow cold.
13. But whoever will persevere until the end will have life.
14. And this gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in the whole world for the testimony of all the nations and then the end will come. 15. But whenever you will see the desecrated sign of desolation that was spoken by Daniel the Prophet, standing in the holy place, ( he who reads should consider )
16. Then those who are in Judea should flee to the mountains.

^
Verse 13 is the key here: But whoever will persevere until the end will have life.

Pre-Satan Wrath, is clearly how the Bible described the Rapture...

Because, we're SEEING WRATH now in this War with HAMAS + since Monday 900 Earthquakes have happened, Iceland is having major Volcano issues, Flooding in other parts of the World and these things are happening in increased Events unlike we have observed before.

I would say then, the Preachers, got it Right!

Jun 20, 2022
i myself, have also been Preaching Matthew 24:8-16

I also have been feeling led to Preach 1 Timothy 4:1
But The Holy Spirit speaks plainly that in the last days they shall depart one by one from the faith and they shall go after deceiving spirits and after the teachings of demons

Some here will say, these People, were never Saved.
TOO BAD, the Bible shows, they ARE SAVED and then DEPART on THEIR OWN FREE WILL POWER.

And I feel God is having me and others Preach this. Because, we are Preaching this.

Jun 20, 2022
We've been having Church 4 times per week now. It's been forever since I could be here. When God moves, those Who are Called, have no choice but to Go and do God's Will.

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
It is deniable.
It isn't here yet...

I understand this I do. Personally (which means nothing) I've always been able to (some might understand this) think about the future and Christ coming for the Church or just end times.. you just knew not yet. For the past few years all I see is gray. You talked about things in the past much worse to that I agree. I watched the news a year or two ago talking about fires and worst ever yet I went looking and found some places have kept track and it was not the worst ever. What makes this end times is ALL of what Christ said would happen is happening at once. It was simple to see as long as the USA was the strongest.. something had to happen to the USA. Now look at us.

Then Israel.. wow shes been blooming for so many years and yet nothing was happening. Now look. The world is giving her hmm just maybe a few more weeks to stop and she will not. How are all the nations around Israel feeling? See that alone is our time clock. We saw her become a nation in a day as it was written. We are the last generation. Granted I do believe since GOD controls time this can last another 20+ years and still be inline with His word. To toss this out not that I believe it but.. I think it was said around 1930's by a prophet that before the end he said a women will be president or vice president. Yeah.... to not take note of that...

Have more Christians going back what 100 or so years died for their faith then all the past combined? What is being called normal today that never was? This to was foretold would happen in the end. The world has a name for all the things Christ said would happen in the end its called "Climate Change". Its not the Matrix but its true everything that has a beginning has a end. What you are saying you can not see but to is written "They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.”

Jun 20, 2022
one would think, if this is the Time, we think it is. Then things like the Beast System will be soon Introduced.

They call this the AURORA [ not saying this is IT, but ITS capabilities MATCH what it would take to be that type of WORLDWIDE SYSTEM]

New Supercomputer Expected to Perform Two Quintillions – Two Billion Billion – Operations Per Second

Scientists in Illinois are developing an “exascale” supercomputer the size of two tennis courts that they expect will become the first machine of its kind to perform two quintillion – two billion billion – operations per second, the Wall Street Journal reports.
Existing “exascale” supercomputers can already carry out a quintillion – one billion billion – operations per second.

Called Aurora, the new gigantic machine weighs 600 tons and was built by Intel and Hewlett Packard Enterprise; it is housed at Chicago’s Energy Department’s Argonne National Laboratory, WSJ said. The supercomputer is being turned on slowly, rack by rack.

Aurora has 60,000 graphics processing units, or GPUs, that will provide it with such an advanced level of extra memory it will be able to address problems no other machine can, WSJ reports. The machine was recently used to screen 22 billion drug molecules an hour, accelerating potential drug discovery, WSJ said.

According to WSJ, Aurora will be able to analyze connections inside the brain and help design batteries that charge faster and last longer. It will also be matched with cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology for use in cancer research, nuclear fusion, vaccines, climate change, encryption, and cosmology among other fields of science.

They're proving it out by using it in Medical right now. but if it can handle all that information, keeping peoples SS#, DOB, Credit Rating, Bank ACCT, all info pertaining to humanity will be no issue.

connect RFID Chips and it will be GRID to Track people down.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
I understand this I do. Personally (which means nothing) I've always been able to (some might understand this) think about the future and Christ coming for the Church or just end times.. you just knew not yet. For the past few years all I see is gray. You talked about things in the past much worse to that I agree. I watched the news a year or two ago talking about fires and worst ever yet I went looking and found some places have kept track and it was not the worst ever. What makes this end times is ALL of what Christ said would happen is happening at once. It was simple to see as long as the USA was the strongest.. something had to happen to the USA. Now look at us.

Then Israel.. wow shes been blooming for so many years and yet nothing was happening. Now look. The world is giving her hmm just maybe a few more weeks to stop and she will not. How are all the nations around Israel feeling? See that alone is our time clock. We saw her become a nation in a day as it was written. We are the last generation. Granted I do believe since GOD controls time this can last another 20+ years and still be inline with His word. To toss this out not that I believe it but.. I think it was said around 1930's by a prophet that before the end he said a women will be president or vice president. Yeah.... to not take note of that...

Have more Christians going back what 100 or so years died for their faith then all the past combined? What is being called normal today that never was? This to was foretold would happen in the end. The world has a name for all the things Christ said would happen in the end its called "Climate Change". Its not the Matrix but its true everything that has a beginning has a end. What you are saying you can not see but to is written "They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.”
More Christians have died for their faith in the past than currently is happening.

America was strong...and can be again. The main problem is with the hate farming propaganda by outside nations allowed to flourish behind masks of anonymity. It's unrestricted and rampant. Social media platforms have allowed this to become cheap and effective. And the most insane stuff has become mainstream because of it...IE, Flat Earth, Lizard People, Antivaxxers, BLM and etc.

We love to be right...and some of us refuse to believe anything else except that we are right. Especially when our eyes see something. The whole Blue/Black dress argument was a good Example of that. People saw either blue or black depending upon their genetics....not because of anything else and refused to believe that there was anything out of the ordinary with the picture. That this picture of a dress was an eye test designed to be blue or black which would reveal the genetic differences of your eyes.

But it definitely gave the hate farmers a new outlet to spread a message of inciting to hate anonymously....we see it constantly on Christian forums where someone anonymously comes in new to ask or mention a highly contentious question never to be heard from again. (Hate farm testing)

Look, I know that Israel is established....so do the Arabs. The Muslims are having a fit because Mohammed is a false prophet....and Islam is a hugely popular religion. We have almost a third of the world's population following a lie that is a blatant lie. (Jesus and God the Father have stood the test of time flawlessly)
This blatant lie following has consequences...not because it's a lie...but because it is now provable to be one.
Because people are always right...even if it's only in their own minds. (We, as Christians, believe "right" is external instead of internal)

So...the signs ARE lining up....but we aren't there yet. Got a bit to go....

Millerites were a group that predicted the end of the world using calculus and scriptures....they sold everything that they had and then gave away the money. Then waited together out in a field for the rapture. And waited....
And waited....
And waited....

Finally they gave up due to hunger and thirst. And assimilated into the area (too broke to go anywhere) Then Laurie White came along claiming to be a prophet and the 7th Day Adventists were founded.

What new cult are people going to found from this era?

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
But I guess...
The real trick is to ALWAYS BE READY EVERY DAY, HOUR AND MINUTE TO MEET GOD. Not everyone will do that.

And where I get that people are uncertain about the future and are wanting to avoid pain and frustration and futility....
My Hope is very different from most people.