Can homisexuals be saved?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CS1

May 23, 2012
When it comes to politics, or a job, is should be about who is the best qualified, and not skin color.

We should not allow someone to have political office, or a job, because of their skin color and not be as qualified as someone else.

In the case of a job and they have to hire a minority which it can be over someone that is white that is more qualified is not right, and that white person has to eat just the same as that minority.

I do not view it as there being minorities in America for we are all Americans.

Every time a Mexican that comes to America that can work will get a job leaving an American without a job.

So they set up the Mexican and it does not matter if the American is homeless when they are a person just like the Mexican.

They say illegal immigrants hurt the black community, but the Democrats want the border open, and they say they care about black people, and then allow Mexicans to come illegally for the border is not protected.

But it is a Democrat agenda to cause the white people to be the minority, and boost the minorities, because they cannot establish their agenda as long as the major influences are operating.

And that agenda is the way they interpret the Bible at the top level of the Democrat party which is according to the occult and evolution, and people are still evolving to be spiritual, and Jesus evolved to be an ascended master, and there is no God, and the New Age Christ is the final teacher and above Jesus.

Which is the new age movement that had a hand in the 1960's counter culture movement to the people away from the 1950's attitude.

That would set up the nation to be accepting of the Woke movement that is the minor influences pushing for power saying the major influences are oppressive which is the second counter culture movement.

That would set up the attitude to accept the new age movement which is the 3rd counter culture movement.

Which would cause the attitude to accept the New Age Christ, antichrist, as he pushes the agenda of the new age movement believing they will evolve along with him to be spiritual, and a god, which they follow Lucifer which he will be possessing a human body.

The United Nations and Science is with the new age movement.

The Democrats are boosting the minorities and knocking down the major influences even lying about them because that is the only way they can establish their agenda in society.

Look at the 1950's attitude, and the behavior of the people, when the major influences were operating before the 1960's counter culture movement, and the minor influences were not raising a big fuss.

Which they called it the golden years, and people got along better, and now look at it with the Woke movement, and it will get worse.

For the Woke movement is more hateful, and mean spirited, than the people that do not go along with them, and they will only get worse.

These people will accept the new age movement which God said that their conscious is seared with a hot iron for they will be terrible when the new age movement is the standard in the world and will go against all people who oppose them believing they are doing the will of nature.

The Woke movement is just another group that is pushing for power and control like all the groups, and are no better, and not kinder.

But they are worse.

So all of the boosting of minorities is of the Democrat party so it will not be fair as they cater to them, as well as the LGBTQ community, transgender.

But the Democrats are using the black people, and Mexicans, as puppets in their game, because the new age movement is a Caucasian led plan and the 2 biggest influencers are 2 white women, and they focus on Aryans, white people.

And the New Age Christ will really be a white supremist to be shown in due time when he uses the world's power to knock down all people that are an obstacle to the kind of world he wants.

He will come in like he cares about all people just like the Democrats but then the world will knock down certain groups they feel does not belong in their world, and the world will be thinned out slowly as he knocks down these groups, and the world that goes against them at the same time.

Which the Bible says by peace he shall destroy many.

That is your Woke movement right there terrible people that jump on board to exalt themselves, and want attention, and believe they are special that will lead the charge to accepting the new age movement.

All the while saying the major influences are oppressive but they will be the worse of all.

People do not like when another group has more influence so they try to knock them down saying they are toxic, and bad, and then they do the same thing, and maybe worse, and want the same thing.
that is not true, and your comment about " Mexicans" is one of ignorance. Of the people coming across the border now, 90 % are not from Mexico. Also most Mexican go back to Mexico once they are done working. Know what you are talking about before you say such things..

john832

May 31, 2013
If I have to totally stop sinning or I will never get to heaven.. them I'm doomed. When I thought like this so many years ago He didn't talk about that He talked about what is righteousness and how do I get it by believing in Jesus.

I remember this preacher who preached against homosexuality also said or personally believed they gay lose their reward. I agree with that but reading the word for me its like seeing this red flashing sign to STOP sinning for we were set free from all that. As if the fight to not sin is more better then the flip side of walking in sin.

Since this is about homosexuality I never met one that knew 100% it was a sin and believe in Jesus and didn't care. I would question if they truly loved Him. As for ever lasting life not mine to say. I believe so many will just make it in.
Continue to sin without a repentant attitude and you will go to the lake of fire. Repentance is an attitude of striving to overcome sin...

Rev_2:7 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God." '
Rev_2:17 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it." '
Rev_3:21 To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

Luk_13:3 I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.
Luk_13:5 I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish."

Just about everyone has E-Sword today, do a study on sin and repentance. Remember an old, gray haired man use to say "Don't believe me, believe your Bible.

timemeddler

Jul 13, 2023
if you mean can they be come to christ, well yeah, if they dont try to change their ways they havent really accepted christ though.

Jan 15, 2023
...easier than the self-righteous.

Why, oh why do we Christians keep pointing to this as some kind of super sin?[/QUOTE

Because its in our face daily....and has been shoved down our throats in schools churches and every othe public forum.

Jan 15, 2023
Hello All,
Homosexuality is NO WORSE a sin as far as Being able to be delivered from than any other sin....However IT IS SIN. and anyone who continues to PRACTICE (regular basis) is SINNING and Not saved.

In today's society it become normalized, NOT SIN , and even some christians have accepted this new reality..we have seen churches,families, and other groups split and go at war with each other over this issue.

If you OWN and BUILD and Company DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DETERMINE HOW ITS RUN AND RULES TO FOLLOW FOR BEING EMPLOYED? the answer is YES...GOD DESIGNED THIS EARTH and HE GETS TO MAKE THE RULES...the design was MAN & WOMAN...

THE BATTLE RAGES TIL THE LION ROARS!!
Clarence

john832

May 31, 2013
if you mean can they be come to christ, well yeah, if they dont try to change their ways they havent really accepted christ though.
Brings up an interesting point...

Joh 6:44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Joh 6:65 And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father."

Act 2:39 For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call."

God is not calling everyone today. There is a First Resurrection, a Second Resurrection and a Third Resurrection.

The First consists of those God calls today. The Second consists of those God has not called yet but will call at the end of the Millenium in the Great White Throne Judgment and the Third Resurrection is for those who refuse. There end is to be burned up in the Lake of Fire.

What about those who lived before Christ? Are they hopeless? Or will God resurrect them to life again and given their opportunity?

Act_4:12 Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."

Unless they are resurrected and given an opportunity, they are done for. That would be 4000 years of humanity without hope.