can I truly love as deeply as He loves?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mystdancer50

Senior Member
Feb 26, 2012
2,522
50
48
Jim has such soulful eyes. :) This video made me cry because it first brought to mind just how much and how passionately God loves us. So deep, great, powerful, endless is His love that we fail to comprehend it daily. Then, I was reminded of the time when I was begging Him to give me a love like His love. I said, "God, I want a heart like Yours so I can love as You love." He told me, "Then you would have to feel pain as I feel pain." So, though God is giving me His heart, a heart to love as He loves, in my mortal frame, I do not have the capacity for so great a love as His love is...for I would die in the heartache of His pain. God is good all the time.
Jim Wolf Transformed
 
2 Corinthians 3:18

But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.

great video.