Can no longer separate sex from sin

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I did, a lot, in the past. I still do, but not so much now, but mostly because I've begun to lose hope. Plus I really don't know how I'm supposed to act.
You should act like you're interested I guess. I don't know much about the womans side of things, but if one catches my eye, I will speak to her. Are you pretty?

Feb 20, 2016
You should act like you're interested I guess. I don't know much about the womans side of things, but if one catches my eye, I will speak to her. Are you pretty?
That depends on you I suppose. If I'm pretty or not. But I prefer not to show pictures to people I don't know.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hi there. Do you think it might be helpful if you share your feelings with a caring Christian counselor? I know that Focus on the Family can provide a free phone consultation with a licensed counselor if you call this number 855-382-5433. Also, I recently came across this link which can be useful to you. I’m praying that God will bless you in a loving way and guide you.

Feb 20, 2016
Do you believe you're pretty?
I suppose I'm easy on the eyes. I wash my face but I don't wear makeup, except for special occasions. Other than that it's just a time waster. I might look a bit young for my age though. Not to mention I have this adolescent looking figure.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I suppose I'm easy on the eyes. I wash my face but I don't wear makeup, except for special occasions. Other than that it's just a time waster. I might look a bit young for my age though. Not to mention I have this adolescent looking figure.
Do you ever notice guys you're interested in?

Feb 20, 2016
Yeah, but do you notice them as easy on your eyes?
I suppose, but that's not really enough to attract me. Most girls go crazy over a guy they think is hot, whereas I just kinda shrug. I guess I'm just one of those rare people who's attracted to personality first.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I suppose, but that's not really enough to attract me. Most girls go crazy over a guy they think is hot, whereas I just kinda shrug. I guess I'm just one of those rare people who's attracted to personality first.
I was going to suggest you do something to catch their eye. I always notice the girls who smile at me.

Good night. Ttyl

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Guys didn’t flirt with me either.

How I got my husband interested in me is a mystery since idk how to flirt.

Wait. What are we talking about again?

Enocish

Nov 9, 2017
Hello History Princess
I know you don't care about God's will or plan, You stated so in the 1st 5 pages somewhere, If not in other posts, I don't believe any of your wishes will come true Like that one gentleman said it's all been tried before, all through history. In various forms. It's one of lucifers weapons, In the war between God and Lucifer.
To desire what Lucifer wants in order to bring about God's plan for a better world seems like insanity to me.
But hey like you said, " to each there own". You have your opinion I have mine,
This seems to be an interesting topic, everyone seems to be following it, and it has been going on for some time.
But what I'm curious about and would like to see is how God would shut you down or anyone for that matter if you actually tried to initiate any of your Ideas.
I mean let's think about it, let's look at how the Democrats are trying to accomplish your ideas, No one from Government to the individual can control sex, So what is the next logical step, and they can't even control that very well,
And that is abortion, to kill them after they are consummated. And now what do we have, an open door to all the abuse that is going on in the world now,
Now I believe you are a good person, Your heart is in the right place but your logic is misplaced. I know you will never do anything about it but blog on here about how messed up the world is. You should study his word and show everyone how keeping Gods commandments would change all that abuse, It's not the sex drive causing it, It's the not keeping his commandments that is causing it.
History has all ready proven that when the powers that were tried to control the sex drive people went along for a while and still did things in secret, then the people in power where the ones abusing, and if you are really paying attention it is the people that are in power now that are mostly doing the abusing, But then look at me preaching to the choir, your the History Princess.
I know this will make me unpopular but I don't care. I'm not here to be liked.
If you disregard what I am saying, Will you at least post your actions so I can watch. I will be watching. Your struggle is really not with man. it's with spiritual wickedness in high places. For reasons which I have already stated and you have already rejected. You can do nothing about it, but it is interesting to watch people try.
I don't know why but I really do enjoy chatting with you. You can be mad at me it's ok. You are not the first and you won't be the last.
I am influencing people and winning friends, Or the other way around, Not sure who said that. But it is a saying and I didn't make it up.