Can Satan be forgiven

  • Thread starter Thread starter shiningbright777
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
John
12




26 .) If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.
27 .) Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.
28 .) Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.
29 .) The people therefore, that stood by, and heard it, said that it thundered: others said, An angel spake to him.
30 .) Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes.
31 .) Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.
32 .) And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.


[h=1]John
16[/h]
1 .) These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
2 .) They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
3 .) And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.
4 .) But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.
5 .) But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?
6 .) But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart.
7 .) Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
8 .) And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 .) Of sin, because they believe not on me;
10 .) Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
11 .) Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
 
I'm a soldier 4 Christ & I know he wants us all 2 love eachother unconditionally like he loves us!
Satan & all the sinners of this world can be forgiven. We're all GODS children & equally loved!


Where in the world do people come up with this nonsense?! smh Satan is the enemy of Christ. He was cast down from heaven,he was defeated by Christ on the cross. He will be cast into hell forever. He is the enemy of every Christian.



Revelation 12:9Verse Concepts

And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.


Revelation 20:3

and he threw him into the abyss, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he would not deceive the nations any longer

1 Peter 5:8


Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

[h=3]1 John 3:8[/h]Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil , for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

[h=3]John 8:44[/h]You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

[h=3]John 10:10[/h]The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy.

[h=3]Isaiah 14:12-15[/h]“How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low! You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; above the stars of God I will set my throne on high; I will sit on the mount of assembly in the far reaches of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.’ But you are brought down to Sheol, to the far reaches of the pit.

[h=3]Revelation 20:10[/h]And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.


Satans future has already been decided. If you're a Christian you know that already.




 
The Bible isn't complete... There's much more 2 come.
Only God truly knows how this all ends!


The Bible is complete. Revelations is the end. He told us how it all ends. For a soldier 4 Christ you have zero knowledge of the Bible.
 
Quit blaming Satan for all the evil! He gives the options but we make the FINAL DESISION. Take responsibility 4 your screwups!
Be the Change instead of waiting around 4 someone else 2 step up!

Ya,everything you are saying is against what the Bible teaches. So maybe you need to pick one up and give it once over.Just a little friendly advice.
 
It's possible sure, but according to the Bible that's not how it will play out at the end of time. Jesus will defeat the dragon and save us, praise God.

No,its not possible. Satan has tried to ascend the throne of God.He was cast down for a reason.It is 100% not possible for satan to be saved. People can believe whatever nonsense they come up with.It doesn't change what the Bible says.
 
Let's say Satan decided 2 change his ways & repent. Like any other sinner he can be forgiven, right?? Satan is a child of God too. The Grinch & Satan are alike in many ways, they crave & need love 2 grow so it's our duty 2 love them like God loves us! Hate is worthless, love will save us all!

Greetings shiningbright,

Regarding your post, it is impossible for Satan or his angels to be saved. For one, we are saved by grace through faith and they were/are in the presence of God and so there is no faith required on their part. Secondly, there is nowhere in scripture that alludes to the opportunity of salvation for fallen angels. And lastly and most obvious, is that whatever prophesies are written in God's word must be fulfilled, else it would make God a liar and therefore since the following is written, it must be fulfilled:

"And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever." (Rev.20:10)

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matt.25:41)

So as you can see from the above scriptures, Jesus refers to everlasting fire as being prepared for Satan and his angels. And we also see from Revelation that at the end of the thousand year reign of Christ and after Satan's last deception, he is then taken and thrown into the lake of fire, which is the same place that the beast and the false prophet will have been thrown into a thousand years prior and therefore, that must take place. Salvation is never mentioned in scripture as being offered to fallen angels and we should not love them, for they are the enemies of God and of mankind.
 
Wow, she is really out there. I think she might be a satanist, well since she loves Satan and all.
 
The Bible isn't complete... There's much more 2 come.
Only God truly knows how this all ends!

Yes, but what is already written must be fulfilled and Satan's punishment and destination has already been written about in the scriptures and therefore must fulfilled.
 
Yes, but what is already written must be fulfilled and Satan's punishment and destination has already been written about in the scriptures and therefore must fulfilled.

Always appreciate your posts brother!
 
Let's say Satan decided 2 change his ways & repent. Like any other sinner he can be forgiven, right??
Satan is a child of God too.
The Grinch & Satan are alike in many ways, they crave & need love 2 grow so it's our duty 2 love them like God loves us!
Hate is worthless, love will save us all!

Satan will never repent. He is utter wickedness.

Second...God's plan of redemption is only for the human race...not dogs or cats --- or angels or demons. Jesus' blood was shed from His human body for all humanity. Period.

People who think Satan can receive forgiveness are suffering from serious spiritual youth.
 
Let's say Satan decided 2 change his ways & repent. Like any other sinner he can be forgiven, right??
Satan is a child of God too.
The Grinch & Satan are alike in many ways, they crave & need love 2 grow so it's our duty 2 love them like God loves us!
Hate is worthless, love will save us all!
I actually think it is possible. However, to say Satan is a child of God too is not according to scripture.
 
I actually think it is possible. However, to say Satan is a child of God too is not according to scripture.
well I'm just going by Hebrews when it says that it is impossible to renew to repentance those who fall away from the gospel. So if Satan had never accepted it before and God is still issuing a time of grace I wouldnt see why not? Of course only God knows all hearts and as mentioned earlier the prince of this world has been judged. Way too complicated for me to answer.
 
Let's say Satan decided 2 change his ways & repent. Like any other sinner he can be forgiven, right??
Satan is a child of God too.
The Grinch & Satan are alike in many ways, they crave & need love 2 grow so it's our duty 2 love them like God loves us!
Hate is worthless, love will save us all!

Well there seems to be some kind of difference between us humans and angels, when the angels went against God I never once read r heard of them repenting and coming back to God and grace is something I have only seen offered to us humans. Also the devil will never change his ways and repent, God saw how this was going to end and we have seen it as well in revlation. satan has already lost the war it is like a distant memory for God because he has seen how all of this is going to end satan in his pride and arrogance will crave power he will obtain this power and cause much suffering for those who oppose him but his reign of power over this world will be crushed when Jesus puts him in his place.

satan knew God before any of us he was with him from the beginning before the world was even created, you would think if he knew how powerful God is more so than even we do considering he knew him and walked among him and the angels he wouldn't dare oppose God.

But my guess is his pride and arrogance completely blinded him
 
Quit blaming Satan for all the evil! He gives the options but we make the FINAL DESISION. Take responsibility 4 your screwups!
Be the Change instead of waiting around 4 someone else 2 step up!

This kind of thinking is a very dangerous screw up. Gods spirit is not guiding you into these thoughts. Take heed. You are very deceived. You are adding to Gods Holy Word!!!