Can satan influence our thoughts?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
wow.. somethings being said here... just wrong :( Father forgive us. Yes us.. were here. Were part of this.

Can he? Yes.. but greater is He that is in you then he thats in the world. And Christ gave you all power over the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt us. Christ is who you focus on. its that NAME! Yeshua/Jesus.

What Christ said then is true now. Don't rejoice the demons are subject unto you but that your names are written in heaven. Its HIM Christ they run from.. they bow to. NOT US. Try not to give the enemy any glory or praise.

Resist the enemy as Christ did.. with HIS word. And remember if the blade is sharp you don't have to try really hard to cut. A whisper "in Jesus name". See is now loud you are. The enemy only leaves when he knows that you know that you know the authority you really have. So many don't. They don't work their faith. GOD FORBID something bad happens and then they try .. and are moved by how they feel see and hear.

Think on this. GOD is in you. God .. words said "let there be light". This GOD is in you. What in the world can ever stand against you? ONE WORD from God could do what? THINK and HIS IN YOU! YOU have word of LIFE! Its always HIM! ALL glory ALL praise TO HIM! All the enemy can do its lie.. twist the truth . He can never tell the truth. So always FLIP what He says.

As a kid I always worried. God one day called me a worry wort (someone that worries about nothing). And I always said "and nothing shall by any means hurt me". The mind is Satans play ground.

I heard a story and you can take it with a grain of salt its ok. The short was two demons were standing at this mans front door (a preacher or not I don't remember). He said on of the demons looked almost scared. Where as the other.. no fear. This man was very very scared. He said "I heard this like huge rush of wind and then this hand on my shoulder. I didn't know if it was Christ or an angel I didn't care" . He said he had such boldness. He said something to them..told them to leave ..or sleep on the couch ..something like that. But said they ONLY Left when they knew that he knew the authority he had.

JESUS name.. do you use it? I had a dream that only spoke "you don't envoke the name of Jesus enough" aka speak the name of Jesus enough. There is nothing to fear. But we need to stay true the the His word. 1st Cor 13 and the fruits of the spirit and how we THINK like Phil says "think on these things". And to know every word we speak the enemy will try to use against us. He does not know "oh they were only playing they didn't mean that" <---thats a lie. WHY do you think GOD will have us answer for EVERY idol word? Were made in the image of GOD!

Its ALL HIM but you have no clue as to WHO you really are. Again its ALL HIM! TO HIM alone goes all the glory and praise. Share JESUS share what HE has done in your life. Christ really had a LIGHT that all could see. that LIGHT is IN YOU! It really does SHINE .. ask HiM