S
selenah
Guest
why are you not sure?
I want to do what God wants one minute, but the next I want to reject God and do wrong.
why are you not sure?
Because people like you will have her forever doubting if she is saved or not. If selenah does this, she is saved, if selenah does that, she isn't saved. Up and down,,up and down.
It's sick the way you would even try to poison a young girl with your evil teaching.
Tom
I want to do what God wants one minute, but the next I want to reject God and do wrong.
I want to do what God wants one minute, but the next I want to reject God and do wrong.
700 and some odd posts later, and this is what your saying?
Selenah, I can see why you asked the question in the OP. Your concerned because of the very statement you have just made.
You have to make a choice. Choose God's way, and live. That's it. If you arent willing to, then let's be real...you know the answer. It's obvious that noone's answer will satisfy you with what you are really trying to hear.
You got out of that one real easy. Would you like to explain the verse you just spewed out. Let's hear it from you to. You like to quote alot of verses but do you study them and know what they mean comparing spiritual with spiritual, here a little and there a little, line upon line, precept upon precept and how they apply and to whom they apply and the setting and isagogics behind these passages. How much effort and tiresome study do you put behind these quotes of yours? All is pretty plain, hey?
Do you know that the pastor-teacher raised up of God for the church that has been called to preach and teach the word studies between 6-8 hrs (minimum) for every message he is called to preach, just so that he gets it right and has the word dwelling richly in his heart to be led by the Spirit. Then on top of that he is applying the word and doctrine he teaches every day in the details of Gods plan, counseling, soul winning, praying, edifying others, laying his life down for the brethren, and counting his own life and all things but dung that he might win Christ. Try doing that day in and day out, 365 days a years, for 30-35 years, preaching every single day, spending and being spent for the sake of the gospel. If that is your life then tell us what Christ meant when He was revealing that to John. Let's hear it.
Because people like you will have her forever doubting if she is saved or not. If selenah does this, she is saved, if selenah does that, she isn't saved. Up and down,,up and down.
It's sick the way you would even try to poison a young girl with your evil teaching.
Tom
sorry I don't know I'm trying to figure out who God is I guess
sorry I don't know I'm trying to figure out who God is I guess
sorry I don't know I'm trying to figure out who God is I guess
___________-
This is not talking about eternity (salvation) death, it is talking about your earthly death and it in no way more confirms that the righteous will die and go to damnation forevermore than the moon is made of cheese.
Only...............................................
God
Reveal
All
Covenant
Enjoyments, I pray for you, Tommy, Sinski, Jimmy, and, my list could go further but I will top.
GRACE ! And, that happens at REPENTANCE and ACCEPTANCE in Christ into your life.
What more do I need to say really ?
Do I REALLY need to list my Salvation Process thread over and over???
By the grace of God, I sure hope not, I would like to let it lie, for the babes of Christ to be able to just understand that it is so SIMPLE to accept Christ and their sins are gone FOREVERMORE !
Why do you KEEP persecuting ? Why? Why? Why ?
Believe in grace. You repented, you got MERCY ! Now, believe in His grace for you. If He loves the animals and cares for them, how much more so does He love you???
Have faith, Tommy, in the everlasting, everloving Father who created you and me for a purpose of following Him, through all the ups and downs of life to salvation.
Be contrite, TREMBLE at his word, but not to guilt you , just convict YOU of your sin. Quit thinking you can't get rid of it , you can , by His grace, again and again and again.
Believe AND receive Him !! Simple .Do it. Take nothing from that and add nothing to it. Just take 'it.' That is from Him, for you to have (a gift) forevermore, and, of course, as you go along the salvation process path, your faith will quicken and you will become more and more, and, more, did I say 'more?' steadfast in your faith, He will complete the good work He began in you, whateve 'it' is and despite the FACT you are going to be an unfinished work all the way to your DEATH ! We all are that way, it is because of our SIN, and, OUR IMPERFECTION, our nature!
Can't you grasp that ?
Red said it a zilla times, tombro's said it a million times, cee's said it a thousand hundred times, all them are red in the face now, and, you can't tell'em apart they are so blue, darkened to a hue so blue that their mouths they speak from look like the blood of Christ as they open them to you, covering you, trying, anyway, to get you to grasp that your Lord is salvation of YOUR life, not you.
It is NOT about you. It's not about ANY of us. It's about Him. It's all about Him and it should be He saved us from DEATH, from dying, from anything more than an earthly death that passesINANINSTANT! Praise be to my God, our God, .![]()
Give your life to him. Like today.
And trust him for the rest.
You tell her she is saved in her sins, we tell her to repent or perish, Jesus made it clear! Luke 13-3....
The truth is a bitter pill to swallow, Jesus said a few will be saved, the gospel message is clear, this young lady needs truth that can save her soul, not some false way to the cross, there is only one way,
repentance and faith proven by deeds, is it unloving to tell someone if they continue IN sin, and believe they will never loose thier salvation they will not make it into heaven?
There is a huge difference between the Kingdom of God which Jesus preached, and your modern contemporary message the apostate churches are preaching, the confusion lies in telling a young person searching for truth, you can sin, sin, sin, and make it into the Kingdom.
Easy believism isn't in the Bible I read, quit tickling the ears of many with your saved In sin, cant fall away false gospel, repent, and follow Jesus, not complicated at all, even a child can understand, but most are fed the lie!
repentance unto salvation!
Repentance is an urgent desire to change! (2 Corinthians 7:11) You believe from your heart. You obey to receive the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:32) He comes into a clean vessel. A heart made pure by faith (obedience) Acts 15:9) you obey and keep obeying, daily, to keep your heart pure and undefiled from the world! (1 Peter 1:22) That's how it works! Genuine repentance involves humility, brokenness and is a humiliating experience. When the true light of God's word floods into your soul, you see yourself as you are, in rebellion to God! This is what godly sorrow is all about. Deep regret for your sin's, a season of sorrow, leading to salvation! (2 Corinthians 7:10) not getting saved in your disobedience and sin's, but out of them, through true repentance first where the flesh is crucified with Christ, and put to death! (Galatians 2:20) cleansed to receive the Holy Spirit!
Now you got salvation!
Oh darling, you can be angry without sin...(The bible says this)I already did. Earlier today I told myself I was going do what God wants and was going to study the Bible. I had a bunch or resources and different things that I was going to use. Then I got angry at someone and everything just went out the window. Idk I'm going in circles.
You just ignored my question again.
You have referred to this verse.
Gal 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
Paul is addressing the Galatians who were being drawn into bondage to the law. They were being lured into seeking their righteousness by external means, circumcision in their case.
This is why Paul would write...
Gal 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
Gal 5:5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
Gal 5:6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.
We are not justified by keeping a set of rules because that is the outside of the cup. True righteousness is from within, it is a matter of the heart. That is why Paul says is it is not circumcision or uncircumcision but FAITH WHICH WORKS BY LOVE.
A faith that works by love fulfills the righteousness of the law.
Rom 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.
Rom 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Gal 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
This is exactly what Jesus taught.
how do you clean the inside? By faith in Christ, he was telling them their righteousness was not good enough, and exposing their inward sin. to show them they to needed a savior. which they did not believe.Mat_23:26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also. 25 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence.[f] 26 Blind Pharisee, first cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also.
Paul warned the Philippians of the same error.
Php 3:2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.
Php 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
Heart purity is what matters, not external works of the law.
I can't forsake my sin as a non believer, I can only admit I am in sin, and seek salvation.Yet you ignore this completely and construct a simplistic strawman and try and apply the warnings of Paul to me. I am not telling anyone that they have to go and get circumcised or do any other ritual to be justified. I am simply contending for the truth that you have to forsake your sin and obey God.
And I agree completely.I am in agreement with Paul.
2Th 3:14 And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.
Rom 2:7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
Rom 2:8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
So I have clearly answered another question of yours with scripture while you have, yet again, completely ignored mine.
I already answered this by proving we do not have to fear.I ask again,
If salvation cannot be lost why does Peter say that you must add to your faith so that you won't fall and thus be granted abundant entrance into the kingdom?
2Pe 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
2Pe 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
2Pe 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
2Pe 1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
2Pe 1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
2Pe 1:7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
2Pe 1:8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2Pe 1:9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
2Pe 1:10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
2Pe 1:11For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Yeah I understand the salvation process